Chapter 1

Class F's Romeo and Juliet

Chapter 1 :

One day…

“ouch” suddenly nanhee falls to the ground “watch your step blind!!!” woohyun said coldly “mi..mianhae” nanhee said scared “fat, blind and whaa” suddenly woohyun’s eyes widened and his jaw opens “does every girls have to be as same as your type namoo the ??” you said coldly while holding his bag and his adult magazine “give back my bag you!!!” “WATCH OUT!!!NAMOO THE IS HERE!!!” you said while shouting loudly..

Suddenly someone enters

“what happened here??hey girls!!listen..you all just too fat and ugly..you don’t match with us so don’t do this..” “dongwoo!!yes!!hear that girls!!” woohyun said happily “we’ll meet dongwoo..after school..in the same place” you say harshly “as you wish”

After school..at the rooftop

“huwaaaa..I..I..” suddenly dongwoo hug you and said “mianhae jagiya..it’s my fault..please forgive me..saranghae..” you hug him back and smiled cutely “wish..that day never exist” you smiled sadly..dongwoo just nod and feel very guilty..

Flashback..

One day..

“be though nihyo ah..” rinyoung said sadly “hey..what happened??” you said curious “I..I’ve been rejected..” nihyo said sadly *uukh..poor nihyo* you said to yourself with a sad face..suddenly rinyoung said “by the way..you can find another boy nihyo..kwenchanaeyo” “it’s not like that..he’s a classmate here” nihyo explained “mwo??who is he??” “do..dongwoo” “mwo??” you said shocked “hissh!!he’s under levels!!be strong nihyo..” minhyo said calmly..

Suddenly minhyo glared at you and say “right haneul aah” *uukh..I can’t tell it..I can’t tell her I’m dongwoo’s girlfriend now..uaaakh..ohtokae?!* you said angrily to yourself “right haneul aah!!” minhyo said grumpily “ne..ne!!dongwoo, woohyun, hoya and sunggyu is under levels here!!hahahaha” suddenly you heard the door opens and your jaw drop..you suddenly look that all people that you’ve mention are there..

Suddenly dongwoo said “who ask you to be not as popular as us!!you guys are too under level!!” yerin quickly said “reply him haneul aah!!” *umm..eh..* “don’t be a big head!!you..you’re good outside b..but..n..not inside” “hahaha!!let’s meet later!!” dongwoo said coldly “g..go ahead!!” you said weakly..

Flashback ends..

“hahaha..I remember that you cry and cry to have my apologize, ne??now..let’s end this” when you’re about to share a passionate kiss with dongwoo..woohyun suddenly appeared and yelled “dongwoo!!” you quickly grab his collar and he pinch your cheek hardly..”umm..you wanna die huh?!” you said harshly *woaah..good luck dongwoo* woohyun said to himself happily..

Lesson time..

Suddenly dongwoo’s phone rang

From : My Jagiya, Haneul :*

Dongwoo..how’s now??I’m tired if always like this

Dongwoo replied her message..it says..

From : My Dongwoo

But I’m scared of namoo ;_;

Your eyes widened and your face went sour when you see this emotion “;_;” appeared in dongwoo’s message..you quickly replied

From : My Jagiya, Haneul :*

Pabo dongwoo -_-

Dongwoo ‘s head suddenly hit the table hardly..”waeyo woo??” woohyun ask curious “a..ani..I’m fine”..he then quickly replied your message..

From : My Dongwoo

Don’t worry jagi..I’ll think about the ways..just be patient..saranghae :*

Recess time..

“guys listen..” dongwoo said seriously “actually..I’m dating with haneul now..” “do..dongwoo..it’s not funny” hoya said shocked.. ”I’m not joking..” dongwoo replied “b..but haneul..you said that dongwoo’s under levels..” nihyo said shocked “I..I..of course!!who wants to be his girlfriend right??” you said automatically..you felt so shock and guilty after saying that words..

Later that night in your house..

1.30 A.M

Suddenly you heard someone was calling you..you try to look outside and find dongwoo there..you open your windows weakly and try to hear his explanation.. “ha chaan..why did you do this??I try to..” his words was cut when you suddenly said “dongwoo..I tried to text and call you to say sorry..but you wouldn’t answer my call..of course right..I’ve done worse to you..just..let’s broke up..” you closed the windows weakly and heard dongwoo whispered “I have another idea!!” then..he leave your house..all you can do that time is just cry.. “mianhae dongwoo..mianhae” you cried weakly..

The next day..

“morning haneulie!!” rinyoung said happily “molning!!” you said joking “MOLNING HANEULIE!!” minhyo said cutely “MORNING!!” you replied cutely..suddenly you saw something dropped from your locker..

Meet me at the rooftop later after school..alone

--- dongwoo ---

“hiiish!!boys always wanna fight!!just becoz of theirself!!” rinyoung said grumpily “don’t worry haneulie!!we’ll protect you!!”

After school..

At the rooftop..

“wow..so here’s the princess” hoya said coldly “where’s dongwoo??” you asked harshly “that’s what we want to ask to you!!where’s dongwoo?!” sunggyu yelled coldly.. ”huh??” you said confused..

“he act weirdly yesterday and his phone is blocked by teacher..we do something to check if there’s something wrong..we even look when he slipped a paper in your locker!!I’m curious..he’s a spy from girls students right??” woohyun said grumpily..Suddenly the girls run from their back and yelled “THAT’S IT!!FIIGHT!!” the girls said harshly..

The class F’s war start violently..*they shouldn’t be like this..uukh* “GUYS!!STOP!!” you yelled loudly “I..I’M REALLY DATING WITH DONGWOO..SO PLEASE STOP!!” “haneul!!it’s not funny anymore!!stop it!!” minhyo said shocked “I’m telling the truth..we broke up yesterday..maybe he hates me..but I still love him!!” I said while dropping tears to my cheeks..

“ha..haneulie..mi..mianhae for making you like this..” nihyo said sadly.. ”ne..mian for making you blocked” gyu said guiltily.. ”hey guys!!she could be lying!!” hoya said still don’t believe to what haneul’s saying..

5 minutes later..when the war is about to start again..

Suddenly dongwoo appeared and yelled “WAIIT!!SORRY I’M LATE!!WHATEVER IT TAKES!!I DON’T CARE!!LET’S GET MARRIED HA CHAAN” *I..I’m getting married* you quickly jump to dongwoo’s warm hug “I’m so confused how to make you sure about your feeling until  found this only way..I love you, shin haneul” dongwoo said warmly “nado!!nado!!nado saranghae jang dongwoo!!but, let’s get married later..” you said happily “eh??w..wae??”

You quickly turn his head to other student’s place “Yo!!dongwoo!!” hoya said weakly..all class F students were sitting weakly there..looking to dongwoo and you with an awed face and blank mind..dongwoo was so shocked..suddenly he yelled loudly..“OMONA?!?!WHY DO ALL OF YOU ARE HERE?!?!”

 

5 years later…

“so..Mrs. Jang..what’s your special word for that story??” the mc said curious “umm..all woolim high students and teachers said that..class F is a place of war..but yeah..it's already a history thought..just always remember yesterday's a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a memory right??” you explained cheerfully.. ”yeah..and that’s all for ‘My love story’ session for today!!see you next week!!”

 

 

 

The End

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rinyoungie's note..

so..here's my story..hope you like it ^^ please be friend with me, comment or subscribe!! sorry if it's worse!! enjoy !!