Rooftop Meetings

Rooftop Meetings

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, Momo was free for the weekend, she had already finished all her schoolwork and had a free schedule since her roommate, and best friend, Jungyeon had gone on a date with her girlfriend Nayeon.

Momo had the house to herself, she was free to do whatever she wanted which only meant one thing, dancing. If there was anything Momo loved more than food, it was dancing, and now that she was home alone she was going to use the time to rehearse (not that she didn't dance almost everyday already, but with Jungyeon out of they're apartment she didn't have to go to the rooftop to practice). She went to the stereo machine and plugged her iPod in, music started filling the whole apartment immediately. After a few stretches she started her routine.

About an hour and a half had passed when she heard a knock on the door. Momo was a bit confused since: 1)Jungyeon had her key, and 2)Nobody visited them unless it was Nayeon, and clearly Nayeon was with Jungyeon on a date, they wouldn't be back until late at night.

Momo frowned but paused the music and took off into the direction of the apartment door.

When she opened the door she was greeted by a face she had never seen before, a very pretty and petite girl was standing in front of her with a small pout,

'That's honestly the most adorable thing I've seen on the most beautiful angel I've encountered', Momo thought.

"Uhm can I help you?", Momo asked in a bit of a haze.

"You weren't there today...", the smaller girl said with a tint of sadness in her voice, her pout still present.

"Where is there? And who are you?", asked Momo confused.

"On the rooftop! Duh! And-", suddenly the girl halted her own words, her face got colored red, fast, and was open, making an o shape.

'Cute...', thought Momo.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!", said the short red headed girl before she started rambling.

"My name's Dahyun, I live on the third floor, and I was once on the roof when you came in and started dancing. I couldn't help but watch silently, and I know I should've said something, but you were so beautiful and awesome and you looked so cool, I didn't want to disturb you, I've been going there before you arrive to watch you practice almost everyday for a while now, you probably think I'm a creep, , I mean! Uh I-".

Momo cut her off," You're cute Dahyun", said the older girl with a smile, still standing by the door.

"Uh...thanks", replied Dahyun blushing, she was a bit confused, Doesn't Momo think she is a creep? .

"I'm Momo, nice to meet you".

Momo extended her hand to the younger girl, whom shook it quickly before letting go.

"I'm sorry if I seemed like a creep...and now here I am, asking why you weren't dancing at the rooftop...hehe, sorry", said Dahyun with a grimace.

"...Do you like my dancing?", asked Momo casually, as if she hadn't been creeped out at all by Dahyun (cause actually she never was).

"Huh? Of course!, you're amazing!", said Dahyun beaming and then blushing at her own exciment.

Momo giggled, "Well, thank you very much Dahyun, you're welcome to watch me dance here, the roof is a bit more spacious but, you can sit on the couch, it's a bit more comfortable than the cement, don't you think?", said Momo smirking.

"Y-yes, thank you Momo...I really like your dancing...".

"And you're really cute", said Momo calmly while ushering Dahyun inside the apartment.

"What!?", said Dahyun surprised.

"Ready to see me dance?"

"Yes!"

"And after, if you don't mind, would you like to have dinner with me?", Momo was low-key freaking out a little, but maintained a cool facade on the outside.

"I'd love that", replied Dahyun, with a smile so bright Momo almost cried, almost.

"Well, nice to meet you Dahyun, I think this is going to be interesting".

And so it was. They started dating 3 months later, "Took you long enough", Jungyeon had said. Now she also had someone to spend her free time with and a new love that definitely beat dancing, but only because it's Dahyun, her cute little tofu.

 

---The End ---