The hunted

Serpants Strike, a Venomus Passion

Location: hunting grounds allotted for the king and a few young lords right outside of Joseon.

A rabbit runs as quick as the horse that followed it. How cruel this game among men was, he thought as he drew back his bow. His eyes followed the tip of the rabbits ears down slowly till they lock on the back of his neck. “Forgive me” he whispers before releasing the arrow. The rabbit falls as he dismounts his horse. He walks over quietly so as not to scare away potential game and picks the rabbit up by its ears. A few moments later more hoves are heard as his friends catch up to him. “Official Park..congratulations on the first kill of the season” Park Ji-Min hands the rabbit over to his servant Yoong-Min before turning to the King and bowing slightly. “Your words of praise are too much your highness, this humble servant thanks you” he places his hand over his fist before bowing. “Please rise Park we are not strangers stop with the formalities here in the haunting grounds we are all but friends if not family.” Ji-min waits till the king trots off before lifting his head and mounting his own. “Master Park, your catch?” Yoong-min goes to hand him the bag but is stopped mid-way. “Keep it, your wife just had her second I’m sure she needs it more then I.” Ji-min pulls at the reigns and rides off in a slow trot following the rest.