Final

Forgive yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's Pov
I still remember the day I broke up with you. The way you beg to me to stay, the way you cry for me,weeks and months you didn't eat proper foods, you don't pay attention on your class, the way you suddenly look somewhere staring at something, every single day you visit my unit just to ask me why I decided to break our 2 years relationship because of a ing simple reason that I am tired of you, every single day you will cry for hours outside my unit begging me to go back to you, every single day you will go on my unit just to say hi or hello before you  go to school, and those things stop a few months ago. You have a life now, you started to pay attention on your class, you started to forget me, you pursue your dream to be a psycologist, you stop begging, you became a wonderful woman now, a strong and independent one, I'm proud of you. It takes 1 year to build yourself again, how I wish I can too, how I wish to cry with you, how I wish to hug you everytime you visit me, how I wish to tell you why, how I wish to protect you. Now I started to stop stalking you after you graduate from college, I wish I could too but it's impossible. I try to build myself but it's impossible, I tried I swear but nothing came up. Today I started to live my life too, I stop thinking about you and heal for my own good. I don't want to know about this kind of abnormality and how I wish it's not something like that but things got worse. I started to panic everyday, like I should get to be treated immidiately, it hurts to see myself infront of the mirror, like I just ask myself "who are you?". So to start a new life I will face the truth. I search on google on what I felt this past few years and only to find an abnormality which I will ing hate the most. I have two personality, one is good and the other one is bad. So to build myself again I visit hospitals for mental illness like me. To tell you the truth it's hard. I move hospital everymonth because of my illness like I always disturb other patience. The last doctor said to me that 'the best way to cure your mental illness is to forgive yourself'. It hit me hard like I don't know what to feel. How can I forgive myself If I only hid behind and never think about it. Somehow I want to be cure but at the same I don't want to forgive myself.


Months have passed and finally I got a private doctor. 

Author's pov
Jeongyeon's mom tried to help her son to find a suiting doctor for him. It's just that if the 2nd personality show up, jeongyeon can do worse things like kill people. Even though Jeongyeon is nearing to give up his mom persuade him to take this last doctor and if the doctor fail then he can do whatever he wants. To tell you the truth he is tired as . He don't want to hurt any people anymore, he don't want to cause trouble anymore, he is not a teenager anymore but his mom still meddle on his problems, he is very tired and just want end his freaking life. So for the last time he will enter this big room with only white painting on it, in front of him is a very big mirror reflecting hiself and he assume that the doctor is behind that mirror obeserving him. He sat quitely on the chair and introduce hiself.

"My name is yoo jeongyeon 23 years old will be 24 the next month, suffering mental illness for 1 and a half year or so" he blankly said and he heard a chuckle from the speaker just above him. Hearing the chuckle the doctor is a girl.

"You know what to say Jeongyeon~ssi. Tell me how many time you've been in this room?" The doctor said but you can hear a very intimidating tone with it even though it's a joke.

"I don't know but I'm sure it's many" Jeongyeon said dismissing the thought about the doctor.

"Well you introduce yourself then let me introduce mine my name is park yeona they call me doctor yeon almost the same age as yours but I Am Older" the doctor said.

"Nice to meet you then" Jeongyeon politely said while slightly his knee.

"Yeah me too but for now let's start the session Jeongyeon~ssi"

On the other side of the room doctor yeon is flipping the pages that is thick as a dictionary book. It's Jeongyeon's file. Someone knock on the door and open it she didn't pay attention on it but she clearly heard what her assistant said to her.

"Please be easy on him doctor yeon" Park jihyo her assistant said.

"Of course I will"


"Jeongyeon~ssi who am I talking now, the good one or the bad one"

"The good one doctor yeon"

"Hmmm I will do a long interview about where or when that mental illness show or came also a bit questions of why. Is that okay to you?" The doctor said flinching a bit.

"Yeah sure" 

"So where did you first felt your 2nd personality"

"On my ex girlfriend apartment" Jeongyeon replied honestly

"When is that?" 

"1 and a half years ago" 

"Okay, next question will be more personal are you still okay with it?"

"Yeah" 

"So now can you introduce me your ex" the doctor request while Jeongyeon fidget a bit on his chair.

"Umm well her name is Im Nayeon a psycology student, she's innocent, she is a good girlfriend, she always complete my day, she's my world" Jeongyeon describe.

'He gives information quickly' doctor yeon thought.

"May I ask why did your relationship with your girlfriend end?" 

"Well I'm tired of her" 'the still that lame reason' Jeongyeon thought.

"Hmmm innocent,good and always complete your day how the heck you get tired of that girl" the doctor ask sarcasticly getting irritate about his dishonest answer.

"How the fudge can a psycologist help you if you lie to us" the doctor spat to him.

Jeongyeon shift on his chair uncomfortably still hearing a heavy breath on the speaker.

"Please answer me honestly" doctor yeon calm down after getting pinch by her assistant.

"It's because of my illness" Jeongyeon replied looking at his palm reminicing their memories.

"Heck your totally lying"the doctor said with more sarcastic on her tone making Jeongyeon frown.

"Hey it's the truth!!" Jeongyeon defend.

"Ohh really caring about your mental illness but you juct clearly stated that your ex girlfriend is a major on psycology did you just look down on her?" The doctor ask still using her sarcastic tone

"Well yeah she is a psycology student but it's not your bussiness about my further reasons about that" Jeongyeon getting pissed off by the doctor.

"Ehem sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter