Final

Kidnapped with Jungkook: The Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, in this moment of fluffiness, you realised one thing - you guys were still tied to a chair, in an unknown room with no windows but a wooden door, kidnapped by some unknown people.

You turned to him.

"Do you think that they're just going to ask our parents for some ransom or something?" You asked.

"Huh?" He said, looking at you. "Wait, how did you end up here?"

You thought for a while.

"I was just walking casually and someone grabbed me from behind. I couldn't see a thing. I...I just passed out," you said, shivering a little. "What about you?"

He thought for a little while as well.

"I was with my hyungs..." He paused. "Wait, doesn't that mean that they got kidnapped as well?"

You stared at him with widened eyes.

"Um...what? How many hyungs do you have?"

"I have six idiotic hyungs-"

The door burst open.

"HOW DARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!"

There was light shining through the door, blinding both of you, so you didn't know who that was, but judging from his words and Jungkook's face, it was probably one of Jungkook's hyungs.

"Jimin?" Jungkook gasped. "Wait, aren't you guys kidnapped too?"

Soon, six tall boys which you recognised to be Jungkook's buddies entered the room, and they were all either staring at you with the warmest smiles, or glaring at Jungkook with eyes filled with hatred.

Then you understood everything.

"Please tell me that you guys didn't just set up both us," you huffed, glaring at them. "I was scared out of my wits."

"Well, you didn't seem too scared during your little sweet conversation with our Kookie," the tallest guy said, which you knew his name was Namjoon.

"We knew that you had feelings for our little boy, but then again, Jungkook was too shy to say anything," another guy nicknamed Hobi said. You knew his nickname because that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter