Waist Pain

Waist Pain

Kris's POV - 

 

 

I watch silently as my members talk and joke around with joy and excitement on their features, we have another concert in a few minutes, we can hear our fans screaming for us and chanting our names. I'm leaning against the wall, just enjoying the way the everyone messes and jokes with each other.

Chen is being overly loud with both Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun are sitting on the couch while Sehun attempts aegyo on him for something, he only laughs and pushes him slightly. Kyungsoo and Kai are standing at the makeup tables by the mirrors, Kyungsoo hitting the maknae for poking at him. Minseok and Junmyeon talk on the other side of the room, probably about what going to happen back at the dorm when we get home or about the concert. Tao went to the toilet a few minutes ago after clinging to my side and excitedly talking about how fun tonight will be, I only agreed and entertained him while watching over everyone.

The only one I'm concerned for is Yixing, he's standing in the far corner, watching everyone with a weak smile as he tolerates the pain in his waist, his injury hasn't healed fully so he's standing sorta stiff from the pain but trying to make himself relax to make it seem like he's fine.

He doesn't look too concerned for himself, just on the happiness filling the room and the members. He's never been someone to give up, even when he's in pain, he only continues working himself until someone has to force him to rest. I admire him for that, that and a lot more things, he's always so kind and gentleman like to whoever he's with.

He's always positive and looks at only the good in people, never once judging someone or losing a temper I'm not sure exist, he's patient with everyone and listens no matter what you tell him. He's funny too, with that blank look and that small, almost invisible smile on his pink plump lips, the blank yet innocent look in his eyes when he's thinking or even just his natural expression.

He's a pure soul, rare in today's world, no one is as polite or such a gentleman like him. He bows and greets or thanks everyone no matter what he's doing, no matter if he's walking, he'll smile and bow to people who make eye contact with him. Staff had to literally drag him away a few times, it was honestly amusing, seeing the pout he had as they did, even then he'd continue.

It makes since why his power of the group would be the Healer Unicorn, he makes everyone happy without even trying, his innocents and expressions just makes everyone having a bad day smile. Hell, just his presence would make someone smile, purely because he'd probably offer them a ear to listen to or a shoulder to cry on and just let you vent whatever. In fact, I've seen that exact scene happen.

Sehun had went to him when he was having trouble learning a dance, he was frustrated to the point of angered tears. Yixing only smiled at him, held him silently and allowed him to vent cry on his shoulder, rubbing his back and gently playing with the end of Sehuns hair to clam him.

Afterwards, he simply said "Its okay, Sehun-ah. I will help you, if you want. I know its frustrating but we'll learn and improve together, okay?", he never once lost his smile or the care in his eyes.

After the incident, both Sehun and Yixing have been closer, whenever Sehun needs help or advice he'll turn to Yixing more often. Really, all the members have went to him for something, weather it'd be help with something or to just sleep with him in hotel rooms when their lonely. He really is the groups Healer Hyung, our pure Unicorn, and Chinas little lamb as the MCs on Happy Camp would say.

"Gé, Is Yixing Gé okay? He doesn't look as relaxed as usual." Taos mandarin accent appears next to me, my eyes force themselves off Yixings figure, to Tao who's looking concerned while looking between me and his hurt Gé.

"His waist is still injured, its bothering him." I explain, watching his lips form an 'O' before frowning.

"Is he preforming?" He ask, for some reason mixing Korean and Chinese.

I shrug, "It looks like it, Tao."

As soon as the words leave, my wrist is grabbed and my fellow tall brother pulls in me in the direction of the poor Unicorn. Yixing's eyes have fell on us from the sudden movement, his smile widening a little at the sight of me being pulled by the panda, a laugh coming from him.

"Little Panda, it is rude to pull your Gé like that." He states as we come to stop in front of him, his smile never once leaving as he looks at us with nothing but sweetness. I chuckle at what he said, only he would scold with such gentleness, though I know he was only being playful.

"But Gé I needed to!" Tao whines, not fully understanding the meaning of the playful scold, making Yixing laugh.

"What was so important you had to drag our duizhang in such a cruel way? You should apologize, nothing is as important as kindness and being polite." Once again, the little tease is also a light scolding and lesson.

Another thing I admire about him, he can get through to someone without raising his voice or violence, just being scolded by him makes you feel bad, thinking you disappointed him is the worse feeling according to the members who have on rare accusations. Tao pouts, moving closer to gently hug Yixing, only making his smile grow and his dimple to seem impossibly deeper.

"To check on my gégé, you're hurt and need rest." Tao's tone of that of a little kid, using 'gégé' and his aegyo against Yixing, who only returns his hug, rubbing his back.

"I'm happy you both are worried but I'm fine, please don't worry to much. Have fun with our members and during the concert instead." Yixing easily waves off his pain, not caring for himself as he would one of us, only for our enjoyment tonight.

Tao rolls his eyes, making me lightly hit the back of his head, not exactly liking the act towards his Gé who's just looking out for his happiness instead of his own. My action makes the maknae whine, inching closer to Yixing who only smiles that innocent deep dimple fond smile, gently rubbing Taos head as if to sooth the light smack.

"I'm sorry, Gé. But I don't like you lying to us, we know your hurting, you shouldn't perform if your hurting and cause more pain to yourself." Tao apologizes, explaining his reasoning for rolling his eyes. He's right, Yixing shouldn't be performing in his condition, it'll only cause more pain for him.

"He's right, Yixing. You should rest, let your waist heal more before trying to dance." I speak for the first time since we came over, making his eyes look up at me, still his innocent gaze, just overfilled with kindness.

"I deeply appreciate you both caring, but I'm fine, really. I took medicine and had a good rest last night, I'm okay. Please, stop worrying over nothing." He assures us, making sure to look at both of us while he does, as if that'd make everything believable.

It doesn't, but I won't push, knowing he's stubborn when it comes to this. Tao, on the other hand, scoffs and shakes his head, opening his mouth to say something but Yixing beats him to it.

"Panda, I told you I'm alright, there's no need to worry. Now, apologize to Yifan Gé for dragging him rudely over here, I'm sure he's been waiting." He changes the subject, turning Tao to face me while the tall baby gently leans on the Healer, blush on his cheeks and his eyes on the ground. No doubt embarrassed or liking the nickname he has, he gets this way whenever he's around this Gé, all blushy and more maknae like.

"I'm sorry, Fan Gégé. I was worried over Yixing Gégé and wasn't thinking." He glances at me, only seeing me nod, accepting the apology in understanding.

"Thank you, Little panda. Stop worrying and enjoy our night tonight, have fun with our members." Yixing instructs lightly, gently pressing his lips against Taos temple as a way to assure the maknae further that he's okay.

The blush worsens on Taos face as he quickly nods, walking over to Sehun and Luhan who immediately for his red face. Returning my attention to Yixing, I find him already looking at me, that funny blank look on his face like his smile, it makes me smile a little from seeing it.

"I wish you'd stop being stubborn, it's a bad trait for you, especially when you know you need rest." I tell him, showing my concern a tiny bit, it makes his eyes seem brighter for some reason.

"Thank you for your concern, Yifan Gé, it means alot. And being stubborn is what helps us be more successful, especially for me, its hard for me to be forced to stop what I love. I've tried to rest, I always end up practicing. So I came to the conclusion that preforming is the only way to heal for me, I may hurt and be in pain but our family out there help me more then rest can. I can only hope I can be healed by them and my passion for what we do."

I stare at him, taken back by the genuine answer, though I shouldn't be. I'm touched by what he said, but at the same time, a little disappointed because he didn't say he hopes to be healed by us; s, just the fans and his passion. It makes me question if he thinks we'd actually care for him like he does us, of course we would, I would. I'm glad he has his passion and believes this much in our following, but rest is the only thing that will heal him.

"Only our fans and passion? Would your members not heal you?" It takes him a second, having the slow reaction at times, before his eyes widen and he shakes his head cutely.

"No! No, of course our members heal me. Knowing you're worried for me is enough to make me feel better, its nice to feel loved and cared for and I couldn't thank you enough for it. I just meant I wouldn't want bother anyone so my passion and our Exo-ls is enough for now to heal me." He's quick to explain, followed by a sorry for the misunderstanding of his words.

But, I feel even more upset by them, he doesn't want to bother us? As if he's a burden? He's never been a burden, never will be. Before I can speak my thoughts, the door opens showing our manager.

"Show time." Immediately all guys are up and walking out the door, excitedly. Tao sending Yixing one last worried glance, only receiving another smile.

"Shall we go, Fan Gé? Remember to have fun." Yixing turns his smile to me before walking pass me and out the door, very lightly limping. I sigh, following him while thinking of what's going to happen after our show. 

~~~

During the show I keep an eye on Yixing, who was no longer present as the sweet innocent seeming man I talked to backstage, he was now Lay, the confident, focused and y dancer. Of course, I don't miss out on seeing winces and him biting his lip in pain, holding his waist discreetly at times.

He continues though, not stopping until we all do, even then he'd talk and mess around when attention is on him for the fans. Not once dropping to the floor in pain, not showing his stiff movements when it gets to be to much, only smiling and making sure we have fun.

At one point Luhan threw his arm over Yixings shoulder and pulled him into his side rather harshly, I seen a wince but it disappeared right away, replaced with a wide smile and a laugh as he put his arm around his Gé's waist. Luhan must've thought Yixing was okay, I know if he knew that Yixing was in pain he'd be gentle when playing around.

However, as soon as we're walking off stage, I watch a limping Yixing waving and painfully bowing to each side of the stage, smiling through a wince. I sigh, shaking my head as I go to him and gently grip his arm.

He jumps, not expecting me to grab him but none the less smile sweetly, I just put him against me as the building doubles in screams. I wrap my arm around him and help him walk off the stage, all the while his arm is around me and his other is waving still. When we get out of the fans eyes, his arm drops but his smile doesn't.

"Are you okay?" I ask, watching his head nod happily.

"Of course, Fan Gé. Why wouldn't I be? Are you okay? Did you enjoy the concert?" His voice is joyful and up lifting as usual, but I hear his pain and see the wince he does as he walks with me. It bothers me he's so selfless, not caring for himself but instead worried if I'm okay and had fun, that he acts alright and like he forgot about the pain.

"Your waist, Yixing. You can't tell me you're not in pain when I'm watching you suffer, you can't walk without hurting, performing only made it worse. Stop being stubborn and rest." He looks up at me, smile and all, not saying anything to tell me I'm wrong and he's not in pain.

"You're a good Gé, I appreciate you and thank you for helping me back there." He pats my back, before continuing to go into the dressing room to change, leaving me stunned.

He knows I was right, he didn't say otherwise, he just let me scold him for probably the first time. I know Junmyeon scolded him before, I forget why but afterwards he said it made him feel horrible, that Yixing didn't do anything the others would, that he just smiles and says something that makes you feel guilty without trying to.

I understand now, I scolded him but he only told me he appreciated me with that smile of his, he didn't whine or use aegyo on me, he didn't act like a maknae and it makes me feel bad. Because he's someone that doesn't need aegyo to be cute or anything, he doesn't need to throw a tantrum, he just needs to be himself and compliment you to make you feel horrible. 

~~~

"Gé~ can you shower with me?" Tao ask immediately after we enter our dorm, the guys laugh even though they'll most likely end up showering with someone else.

I already had all kinds of arguments with Tao about the shower but it ends all the same, me showering with him while listening to his favorite songs. So, instead of arguing, I sigh with a nod and allow him to quickly drag me again.

"Ah, Panda, don't drag your Gé. You have enough time to shower." Yixing states when he sees us as he goes to his shared room with Junmyeon.

Immediately Tao stops, causing me to nearly collide with his back as he bows, "Sorry, Gégé. Are you feeling better?"

Tao smiles when the shorter of us nods, keeping his sweet smile and eyes, not allowing the maknae to see him wince or see that the reason he's leaning on the wall is because he can't stand without being in pain.

"I am, thank you, Tao-ah. Now, excuse me please, enjoy your shower." Yixing politely excuses himself into his room, not without showing his dimple, and waving as he closes the door.

As soon as he's in, Tao is dragging me again but into the second bathroom this time, he didn't even give me time to get clothes, or him either.

"Tao, your Yixing Gé told you to stop dragging your Gé. He would be disappointed if you continue to after he scolded you already. Do you want that?" I ask, turning to him as I hear him turn the water on, he pouts at me.

"No." He watches me take off my shirt, not minding or being bothered.

"Then why continue?" I push, letting my shirt lay on the floor, where Taos joins after a second.

"I really want a shower, I feel sticky and I don't like it, he would understand. Wouldn't he? Gé is very understanding, I think he wouldn't mind if I did it so I can be clean and happy." He explains, nodding his head as if to make what he said a fact as he quickly finishes undressing and jumps in the shower, instantly sighing in content.

I roll my eyes, but I know if he told Yixing that he was dragging someone for his own happiness, he wouldn't like it. He's very strict when it comes to politeness and kindness, especially in public around strangers, he doesn't mind all that much when its just the members. But stating that you'd do something another wouldn't like for your own happiness, he would definitely scold and be very disappointed.

I won't inform Tao of that fact, I'll just let him find it out on his own and learn how it feels to actually up and disappoint our Unicorn. I undress fully, then join him in the shower, the warm water calming my muscles and myself.

Tao is washing his hair, humming a song like usual. We don't talk, just showering as if we're by ourselves, not minding each others company, which is unusual for Tao. He normally talks my ear off about our day, tonight he's just being silent.

Our silence is interrupted by a gentle knock on the door, "Tao-ah, Yifan Gé?"

Tao's face flushes red at Yixings voice through the door, covering his face even though his Gé can't see him. "Yes, Yixing?" I ask, loud enough to be heard.

"Junmyeon Hyung say he see you going in without cleaning cloth, do you want me get some you?" His attempt at a perfect sentence in Korean is almost good, except some Normal mistakes.

I hear Junmyeon laugh and correct him, immediately Yixing is apologizing for the mistake and thanks him. I don't want Yixing to be caring for us, he needs rest and to lay down, not walking around making sure everyone is okay.

"No, Yixing, that's okay. Go rest instead." I hear Tao make some sort of squeaking noise, glancing at him, I see he nearly fell and is balancing himself on the wall.

Yixing doesn't answer so I figure he listened for once and watch Tao's red face slowly go back to normal while continuing to wash my hair. But a few minutes later, the door opens and someone walks in. Tao squeals in surprise, making the bathroom fill with the cute laugh of the healer, Tao goes red again.

"Sorry, Panda, Gé. I brought clothes anyway, it's not okay to walk around all wet, you'll get sick. I hope these are okay for you." Yixing explains, not seeing Tao smile at his Gé's caring or my head shake, bothered by him causing more pain for himself. He's quick to set our clothes down and exit the room, closing the door behind him allowing Tao to sigh.

"Xing Gé is really nice, I'm glad he's my gégé." he comments, Letting me turn the water off as he climbs out, grabbing a towel for himself then handing me one. As I step out, I flinch at his high pitch squeal as he jumps in what looks like excitement.

"Look! Look!" He happily points to new Gucci pajamas, I don't see what the big deal is cause he's a Gucci hoe until I see the little note on the sink next to them.

Picking it up, I understand why he's so excited. 'Here's the pajamas you wanted a few months ago, Little Gucci Panda. Junmyeon Gé helped buy them by paying what I couldn't so make sure to thank him, I hope you like them - Yixing Gé <3'

"Gé is so awesome! I love him so much!" Tao quickly dries off, pulling on boxers I didn't notice before carefully but excitedly putting on the pajamas, smiling when their the perfect fit and hugs himself in happiness.

I watch him smile widely, muttering how he needs to find Yixing before running out of the bathroom. Sighing, I dry off, noticing that our dirty clothes are missing and my favorite sweats and shirt that I usually wear to bed are sitting neatly folded on the sink.

I'm confused cause I haven't worn them in months because they were dirty and I didn't have time to wash them, yet here they are, clean and ready to wear. He must've washed him at some point, a small smile tugs at my lips, even though I'm bothered he's looking out for us instead of himself. Drying off, I get changed and walk out finding most of the members laughing and joking around in the living room.

"You're welcome, Tao-ah. I promised you I'd get you them, I'm thankful for Junmyeon Hyung helping as well." I hear Yixing in the kitchen, without trying or meaning to, I find myself in there as well.

Seeing Kyungsoo and Junmyeon doing something with pots and pans, while Yixing sits at the island table with Tao hugging him from behind, burying his face in the olders damp hair. Yixing has changed into some baggy sweat pants and a tight black tank top, like what he wears to practice.

"It was nothing, no need to keep thanking me- oh hi Yifan!" Junmyeon turns, seeing me mid sentence and smiling.

Everyone looks at me, greeting me as I stand at the counter next to Yixing, returning their greetings with a nod.  Now that I'm closer I see that Kyungsoo is cooking dinner and Junmyeon is helping, Yixing is just watching, he was probably in the middle of talking with them when the maknae interrupted.

"Are the clothes okay, Yifan Hyung? I know you normally wear that to bed so I washed them for you." Yixings gentle voice makes me look down at him, seeing that blank sort of expression he has but his dimple is still obvious, the expression has grown on me so much, it makes me want to smile.

So he did wash them, I figured he might've. Again, he should take care of himself instead of us or me first. "Yes, thank you, Yixing. You didn't have to though."

He shakes his head, his small half smile widening, "I didn't have to but I wanted to, they were dirty and it's getting chilly out so you can't only sleep in sports shorts or shirtless like Minseok Hyung says you do."

I blink, Minseok told him I sleep shirtless? Well, he probably told Luhan and Luhan probably told Yixing, it doesn't really matter anyway. I'm touched he's afraid I'll be cold or get sick, the thought makes me feel cared for and loved, I also get butterflies from knowing he cares that much for me.

But I also feel a little weird, seeing Tao wrapped around him like an animal and him not doing anything expect rub Tao's arm lightly. Like jealousy, maybe, I don't have a reason to be jealous but I feel myself slowly want to separate them.

"Kyungsoo, do you need help with anything? That looks like a lot to do." Yixings voice breaks my throughts, I watch him smile at kyungsoo as he turns to us, when he sees Yixings dimple his heart smile appears.

"Actually, can you please cut this meat up? Jongin decided he wants cut up meat with his rice." He points to a plate with raw meat on it, as soon Yixing joyfully nods, I get annoyed. Because he hasn't listened to me at all today, he hasn't worried for himself, he hasn't rested.

"Of course, Kyungsoo. If you need anymore help, please tell me." Yixing says, pulling the plate and a knife in front of him and me. I catch Kyungsoo smile again, no doubt also thinking what a good Gé Yixing is to have like Tao had said, before going back to cooking.

Everything is silent, besides the sound of pans and things cooking, and Yixing cutting, everyone just enjoying the presence of each other and the silence after such a wild and loud night.

But, it ends due to a loud panicked yell, we jump, Tao muttering a curse word like me as we look to the kitchen door way, seeing Luhan.

He's staring at Yixing like someone murdered his precious Unicorn, "Who gave My Lamb a knife?!"

He practically screams, walking to the counter and slowly taking the knife away from a confused yet adorable looking Yixing. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon look at each other, Tao looks like he's about to murder Luhan and I'm just feeling my jealousy grow at what he said.

"But- Lulu-" Yixing attempts to say something but is suddenly wrapped in Luhans arms, his head pressed against the olders chest,still looking confused and dazed.

"Shh, lamb, your safe now. Who have you the knife?" Luhan combs his fingers through Yixing hair, only making Tao glare at him before stomping from the room.

"Uh, I did, Lulu. I asked to help Kyungsoo-ah and Junmyeon Hyung with dinner. Why wouldn't I be safe? I'm with Hyungs." The Unicorn looks around at us as Luhan stares at him, seemingly like he doesn't believe what he's hearing.

"Ah, lamb you are so forgetful sometimes," he comments with a laugh as he pats Yixings head before releasing him and sitting next to him.

"Remember, your blood condition. If you get cut, you might die from blood loss. Must be careful with sharp things, Little Lamb." At this, Yixngs lips fall into a 'O' as he nods, looking too adorable as everyone smiles and laughs at his expression.

Then we realize what Luhan said, blood condition, Our healer has a blood condition that could possibly kill him if he was cut? We didn't know, it never really came up within our conversations.

"Blood condition? Yixing, why didn't you tell us?" Junmyeon ask with his eyebrows furrowed, Yixing looks him with the same expression but just more innocents added without him trying, he looks like a kid in school who doesn't understand the math question.

"No one asked and I didn't want to have people worry, also I didn't see how it effects us as a group. Was it wrong not to inform you, Junmyeon Hyung?" The question sounds so adorable from him, it literally made Luhan awe and rub the Unicorns back.

He sounded so sad to think he disappointed Junmyeon or one of us, I hate seeing him sad, everyone does. Junmyeon looks away from him, fighting over which words to use as he stutters, he doesn't want to upset Yixing or come close to it, luckily for him, Kyungsoo speaks for him.

"Well, considering we're a family and we care deeply for each of us, yes it was wrong Hyung. We need to know this stuff in case something happens and we, as a family are supposed to worry for each other, its okay for you to tell us stuff if you think we'll worry. It just gives us more reason to care for you and show you that we appreciate and love you, you do so much for us, we should do more for you."

Junmyeon nods quickly as if Kyungsoo said exactly what he wanted to say, Yixing nods, his smile back. "Okay, thanks you, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon Hyung for correcting me. I shall tell our members tomorrow after everyone rest."

He lightly bows his head, his natural spaced out expression on his handsome face with his dimple visible along with his small smile.

Luhan laughs, hugging Yixings waist gently, "Well, they probably want to know what kind of condition you have, tell them, Xing Xing."

Yixing laughs, nodding, noticing our curious gazes. "I forgot the name of it, but I think it stops my body from making a clot when I get injured, like cut. So I bleed a lot at once and it takes a long time to fully heal, LuLu is just scared if I'm cut deep and long enough I'll bleed to death. It's really not that big of a deal, I'm taking supplements for it, its alot better now."

He explains, looking at each of us as he does, watching us nod, slightly more relaxed knowing he's taking things for it and seeing he isn't concerned for himself. Though, he seems to not be concerned for himself ever.

"That's why I was upset to find him with a knife, he tends to be clumsy at times, especially after a long day and when he's tired. If his hand slipped, he'd bleed everywhere and we'd be at the hospital for stitches or something." Luhan adds, we nod, understanding his concern now and finding it necessary.

But since he mentioned Yixing being tired, now is a perfect chance to force him to rest and make sure he actually does as told. "How about I take him to rest for a bit? That way he'd be a wake enough to have dinner without being clumsy and possibly being hurt. It has been a long day like you said."

I suggest, not allowing Yixing to protest as I gently pull him to stand up, Luhan looks relieved and smiles. "Yes, my lamb looks tired. Go rest, Xing Xing, we will call when dinner is done."

He pats Yixings head before letting me lead a dazed unicorn from the kitchen, hearing him mutter something, sounded like 'annyeonghi jumuseyo'. I take Yixing to mine and our managers room, our manager is out for tonight and said he wouldn't be back for a few days to give us time to rest.

When we're in the room, I release him only to close the door, when I turn to him, he's looking around as if he's unsure of what to do making him look adorable.

"You can have my bed, here." I point to my bed against the left wall, watching him look at it then me, shaking his head.

"I can't, Yifan Gé. I can't take your bed when I have my own and my own room, why did you bring me here?" He tilts his head, confused like a puppy.

"Because your stubborn, if I took you to your room, you wouldn't rest. In here I can make sure you do, now lay down, Yixing." I explain, attempting to lightly push him to the bed, which works until he hits the bed.

"But-"

"No buts, its fine, Yixing. I'm giving you my bed, lay down." I insist. He hesitates but slowly lays down on his back, still looking unsure even though his body immediately relaxes into the mattress. I move to go to the managers bed on the opposite wall, planning to watch him to make sure he actually rest, but his voice stops me.

"Gé, you can't sleep on ones bed without permission, it's rude. And I feel bad for taking yours, just lay with me, there's enough room." I turn back to him, seeing him already making room and sliding carefully against the wall, probably not being able to move a lot cause of his waist.

"No, its okay, Manager Gé won't-" I try to fight the stupid blush trying to show, thinking it'd be awkward to lay with him seeing as we haven't necessarily been very close to do intimate things like he and the others do at times.

I don't know why, I think he just seen my hesitants to be intimate with members and that sometimes I feel awkward cause I'm not use to it so he's let me have my space and only show me physical appreciation and affection at the appropriate times.

But now, I have these weird feelings of being jealous of Tao and Luhan, and I'm starting to grow more feelings I never thought I could towards a man, its new to me and I'm not sure if I like them. I want to lay with him, be close with him and know why members hug on him a lot around the dorm, why they go to him more often for things. The urge is strong, believe me, it is but my body is hesitant.

"Manager Gé might not like someone else in his bed, that's his personal space and he might not like you in it. Just lay here, Gé, I don't want to take your bed and be rude by letting you sleep on someone's things." Yixing insist, this time smiling when my body gives up and lays next to him, blushing slightly growing.

Immediately I understand why members hug on him, I can feel his warmth and feel his soft skin on my arm as he moves his arms to his stomach.

"Thank you, Gé for caring and worrying for me. It means alot, I'm sorry for not listening like I probably should've, it just hard." He turns his head to me, smiling sweetly yet tiredly, probably feeling his exhaustion now that he's laid down.

"It's okay, I understand. Just get rest now." He only nods, letting his body relax more as if he's use to sharing a bed, which he probably is and he isn't bothered by me next to him.

I watch silently, seeing his features relax causing his lips to fall into a line and part slightly, his breathing even out. It doesn't take long for him to fall asleep, according to Junmyeon he always goes to sleep fast, others who have slept with him says that too. I close my eyes, allowing myself to relax, not tired but just enjoying the presence of Yixing and the silence, the sounds of his breathing next to me and the warmth he has. 

~~~

My eyes snap open as I feel arms wrap around my waist, warm yet cool breath on my neck as someone lays on my shoulder, their body pressed against my side. I look down, my breathing hitching when I see Yixings peaceful face, deep asleep.

I stare at him, unsure of what to do because I've never been held by another man while in a bed before. Granted, I feel good, I don't feel awkward or upset by it, in fact it feels great being held by him. He oddly feels like home, like being held by him makes everything better, makes me happy and feel special, I feel good. I like it, I just don't know if I should wake him up or not.

My thoughts get cut off from the door opening, letting Baekhyun in but when he sees us, he stops in shock then slowly a smirk appears on his lips.

"Ah, I knew you wouldn't resist Hyung for long, Chanyeol owes me my money now." he states, leaning against the doorway, staring at the position me and the unicorn are in.

"It's nice to sleep with him, he makes me feel loved even in his sleep, its nice. He's a good hyung. I'm shocked you've resisted him like you have been, not hugging on him or showing any affection to him, I find it impossible. How did you do it? Do you dislike him?" He asks, not bothering to keep his voice in whisper, probably knowing what exactly will wake his hyung up.

He doesn't let me answer or explain before he shakes his head, "Nevermind. Kyungsoo told me to tell you dinner is ready and to wake up Yixing Hyung carefully, so don't jump on him like I usually do, okay?"

I nod, confused as to why he jumps on Yixing as I watch him smile and walk out. I shake my head, sighing, kinda dreading waking him up cause that means I won't be held by him anymore and things might be awkward.

None the less I carefully shake him, "Yixing, wake up, dinner is ready and you need to eat."

I only get a low groan in response, I blink, not expecting this innocent unicorn to get anymore attractive. I shake my head, "Come on, Yixing. After you eat, you can sleep again."

This time, he yawns as he rubs his eyes, blinking afterwards as he takes in the position we're in, not seeming bothered by it all. "Oh, sorry, Fan Gé. How long have we been asleep?" He asks with a husky sleep voice, as he sits up, looking at me as I shrug, noticing a very light pink on his cheeks.

"Half an hour I think, Baekhyun just came in and said dinner was ready." He nods, looking worn out, his eyes are half lidded and his lips are parted, to be honest he looks high making me laugh.

"Lets go eat, afterwards you can sleep again." I get off the bed, remembering that his waist is still bad so I help him off as well to lessen the pain of possible.

He thanks me as I let him lean on me while walking out of the room, down the hall and into the living room. Everyone is gathering around the table that's filled with food like rice and meat, not eating yet but as soon as Kai sees us walk in he makes a announcement, immediately everyone is digging in.

I set Yixing down next to Luhan and take a seat next to him, noticing Luhan set a bowl of rice with some sauce and meat on it in front the dancer while he let's him lean on his shoulder. I ignore the jealousy bubbling in me, knowing its normal for Luhan to care for Yixing, their close and always have been.

Instead I just get myself some food, eating quietly while listening to the nonsense my members talk about and pretending to not mind the half asleep Yixing next to me or Luhan playing Eomma as he feeds his precious Xing Xing.

"Yixing Hyung, do you think you can teach me that dance you made a few days ago?" Sehun asks, looking hopeful as he stares at genius next to me, who blinks, probably thinking over what was asked.

"Which one Sehun? You know he has many in this head of his." Luhan laughs, patting Yixings head like a proud parent, chuckles sound as the guys know all to well at the amount of moves or dances float around in his head, along with lyrics and beats.

"The Justin Timberlake one, I think it was..Summer love?"

As if the song name cleared his head, Yixing smiles and nods, "It was just a small routine for fun but sure, if you want to learn it, I'll show you Hunnie." The maknae smiles, happy to be able to dance with Yixing and learn his freestyle.

But, once again, I'm bothered. Cause Yixing still has a waist injury, yet while members baby Kai for it, they ask Yixing to do stuff. They act like they don't care for him like Kai, and what's even worst, is that Yixing is doing everything they want, even asking to help or do something. It's ridiculous.

I watch as Kyungsoo rubs Kai's back as he lays on Kyungsoo's lap, his eyes closed as he sleeps, already ate and resting. All the while, Yixing is here, half asleep, being forced fed cause he claims he's not hungry and telling Sehun he'll teach him a dance when he's not well enough.

I shake my head, "Actually, Sehun, Yixing isn't feeling well. He'll teach you after he's better, understand?" I speak up, watching Sehun and everyone else look at me, Sehun with a pout.

"But-" Sehun starts, sounding hurt.

"No, no, Sehun, I can show you. I'm okay, Hyung is just over reacting and worrying over nothing. You'll learn it, I promise." Yixing is quick to assure the baby, smiling tiredly and sweetly.

The members stare at me and Yixing as I stare at him, wondering why he does the things he does, why he keeps pushing himself when he's in pain, why he doesn't listen when I say something that could help him. Why he is the way he is; too good and pure for the world.

"Are you sure, Hyung? Yifan Hyung seems upset, what's wrong?" Baekhyun ask, making Yixing turn to me, only showing me his dimple.

"Nothing is wrong, Hyung is just concerned for me when he shouldn't be, I am perfectly fine and will happily teach our maknae a dance." His false statement causes Sehun to smile widely, seeing the sight of our dongsaeng happy makes Yixings smile brighter like his eyes.

I don't understand him, I don't think I ever will. 

~~~

I lean against the closed door of the dance studio where we practice, watching Sehun and Yixing dance to the Justin Timberlake song. They been in here for a few hours now, but Sehun can't seem to get a part of the dance, the fast footwork at the end and the small jump.

This makes him frustrated, repeating the moves over and over, I can see him getting upset while Yixing watches him with a smile and small drops of sweat on his forehead.

"Ah, I can't do it, Hyung." Sehun whines, falling into the floor, giving up on trying.

Yixing laughs, turning off the music and sitting down carefully with him, slowly laying down as to not pain himself so much to make it noticeable. Immediately Sehun is resting his head on the olders stomach, whining about the dance and how he can't keep up.

Yixing just listens, running his hand through the maknaes hair and watches him complain, not looking annoyed or bothered.

When Sehun actually stops to breath, Yixing speaks, "It's okay, Sehun-ah. You'll get it, we just need to keep practicing, practice is what makes us better. Don't complain or give up because you think something, complaining gets you no where and doesn't help you or others. Never complain, must never complain, just try your best and eventually you'll be happy with what you have and what you did."

Listening to him makes me think, I've never heard him complain, even when its freezing and the heat is off, he just makes sure everyone is warm and healthy. He pushes himself without a single complaint or without a thought of giving up, I remember overhearing Kai and Kyungsoo talking in the car on the way back from a variety show.

Kyungsoo asked why Kai looks up to Yixing and Kai answered in the most simplest way; "Because he's braver and more passionate about dancing then I could ever be."

Again, Kyungsoo asked why he thought that, "I don't think, I know. When we were Trainees he was the first one in and the last one out, without a break and even put sandbags on himself. He practiced like that for hours until he couldn't stand. I look up to him because I couldn't do that, I couldn't work as hard as he di- does. I wish to work as hard as him, maybe then I'd be satisfied with what I've been doing and make him proud like he has his family, fans and us."

Hearing that made my respect for both dancers grow, knowing Kai wanted to work harder and knowing how important and passionate Yixing is about his career as a dancer. Going as far to possibly harm himself with weights hanging off him as he dances, working harder than most could handle, going over his limit and learning the meaning of going after what you want.

All with a positive and cheerful attitude, something that's just as hard, and he still has it, he's someone all trainees should look up too.

"Now, I want to try something, come on." Sehun is quick to remove his pout and nod, jumping up and helping Yixing up, thanking him for the little lesson causing a deep dimple to show on the unicorns face.  

"We're doing it slowly, making sure you know the foot placement and your body remembers it without you having to think of it. While you do it, look at the mirror, move slowly so you remember then keep doing it. Like this." Yixing explains, pointing to the mirror before doing the fast footwork slowly, watching his feet in the mirror.

Sehun watches him carefully, hesitating to do it but eventually follows his hyungs lead, paying attention to how his feet are placed, at what time and when to switch movements. Yixing helps him whenever he accidentally misplaces, gently and sweetly telling him how it should be while showing an example.

When he feels Sehun is doing alright by himself, he stops and watches him, standing stiffly like back at the concert. His hands rest on his waist, lightly massaging where he feels pain, not wincing but I can see his eye flinch at certain points.

I have the urge to help him but I hold back, knowing that Sehun is strict about the time he has with Yixing while dancing, wanting only them alone together, claims it helps him learn. Instead I quietly sigh, continuing to watch. 

~~~

"Hey, Yixing, I have a question." Chanyeol states as we walk through the street with glasses, masks or caps on to avoid being recognized. Yixing is wearing a black mask and a cap, as he looks up at Chanyeol who's is on his left while I'm on his right.

"Well, I might have answer, Yeol." I can see his smile even through the mask as Chanyeol laughs, Chanyeol is probably the only one that takes advantage of Yixing being okay with being called informally, the others don't necessarily be informal with him for some reason.

"How come whenever we come out with Tao, you promise to buy things for him but not me? Aren't I your favorite?" Chanyeol pouts, he's only wearing a cap and glasses so it shows it perfectly.

I roll my eyes, course it wouldn't be a good question, of course it'd be something involving Yixing doing something for him.

Yixing only laughs, hugging the tall puppy's waist gently, "I don't pick favorites, Yeol but if you want something I'd be happy to buy you and Hyung something."

My eyes widen, he'd pay for both of us? Nonsense, I'd never let him. Besides, why would he spend money on us when he isn't like Tao or Junmyeon, he isn't wealthy like them.

"Hear that, Yifan Hyung?! Xing Xing is the best! No offense, Hyung." Chanyeol happily hugs Yixing tightly around the waist, I hear a quiet whimper but it disappears immediately.

I stare at Yixing, knowing it was a bad idea to let him come along to get groceries, his waist is still bad, he doesn't need to be walking. But he used puppy eyes and a pout on me, begging to come and help, I couldn't say no even though I should've.

By the end of the day, we have hands full of groceries and Yixing has brought us Ice cream thanks to Chanyeols begging for it, I tried to refuse to let him buy me one but he did without paying my complaints any mind, not getting one for himself. 

~~~

"Hyung, can you please help me, I'm in a situation I don't know how to handle yet." Kai comes into the living room, where me and Yixing are sitting watching a Happy Camp rerun.

I've been staying with him since he seems to be getting worst, today I successfully made him rest on the couch laid down on my lap, he insisted he was fine but eventually let me lay him down with his head on my thighs.

Kai sits down in front of Yixing, a confused yet concerned look on his face, but it relaxes once the dancer on me smiles at him. It's a normal reaction I've come to find, whenever one of the members seems upset or unsure of something, one smile from him makes them feel reassured and comforted even without a single word. Its touching.

"What is it, Jongin-ah? Is something wrong?" Yixing moves to sit up but I hold him down, not wanting him to accidentally hurt himself even more, plus being like this is actually comfortable.

Kai shrugs, "I don't know, but you know how me and Kyungsoo Hyung are close?" I raise my eyebrow while Yixing nods silently, willing to listen to Kai's problems.

"Well, I've been feeling weird when I'm with him, I don't understand it." The other dancer looks down at his fingers, where he's playing with his sports shorts. Yixing only reaches out, gently pulling him closer to the couch and plays with his hair calmly.

"What's the feeling?" He asks, keeping his voice soft and sweet.

Kai looks up, blush on his cheeks, "Uh, well, my stomach gets weird when he touches me and my heart gets faster, and I-I want to be closer with him. I don't understand what's wrong with me, should I go to the doctor, Hyung?"

I shake my head, holding my laugh, this is the problem he came to Yixing with? Ridiculous, did he even think that maybe Yixing is going through a problem of his own? A cute giggle gets my attention back, seeing Yixing smiling wider as he watches Kai blush.

"No, Jongin, you're perfectly healthy. It just sounds like a crush, you like Kyungsoo as more then a friend or Hyung, it's okay, you're okay." He says this so causally, like he didn't just inform our dongsaeng that he might be gay, or bi.

Kai's eyes widen, his blush worsening, "But- that- I can't." Yixing just pets his hair to calm him down, smiling his sweet smile with that dimple everyone loves.

"It's okay to like him, Jongin. You can't help your feelings, you can't control them, but you can control what you do with them. You can confess to him, if you want to, or you can ignore them." He reassures the younger, we watch as Kai nods, avoiding eye contact by looking at the floor.

"What if he rejects me? Or worse, hates me?" Now I kinda feel for the kid, he's genuinely scared of what will happen, it's kinda sad yet touching that he came to Yixing for something like this.

It tells me he trust Yixing enough, that he thinks that this Hyung can tell him the advice he needs to hear instead of what he wants to hear, he knows Yixing won't lie to him or chose his words carefully. Yixing is the kind of person to say it bluntly and honestly, lying isn't in his personality and he thinks its better to get to the point when giving advice, especially to the members.

"Well, then you need to prepare yourself for rejection if you think he will. If he does, remember that it isn't the end of the world, you can't give up and that you'll find someone better to love and who will love you like you do them. Don't think low of yourself either, no matter what Kyungsoo says or does, you're handsome and very talented. Kyungsoo or not, you'll find someone, I promise." Yixing tells him, patting his head as he slowly nods, taking in the advice and smiling a little.

Even if he came here with a ridiculous problem, I'm starting to understand why the members love Yixing, no matter what happens or what you do, he doesn't judge and gives you good advice on what you can do. He keeps calm for you, shows you affection to show he cares for you and your problems, he listens carefully and sometimes even gives his shoulder to cry on.

Our group, family, is lucky to have him because he really is our healer and 4D unicorn.

"Thank you, Hyung. I will go confess right now and keep what you said in my head, I will accept his decision either way, good or bad." Kai surprises both of us by hugging Yixing, causing his laugh to fill the room, returning his hug before the younger runs from the room.

Once he's gone, we go back to peaceful silence, watching the tv, I like this, were its just us and comfortable silence. Neither of us feel the need to start conversation, just enjoying the quiet and each others presence, its nice, the space around Yixing is always uplifting and happy, its impossible to be in a bad mood with him around.

Thats what I like about sitting with him, also, just knowing that he's mine at the moment makes me feel less jealous of the others.

Not long later, Kai comes into the room again, smiling and blushing. "Thank you, Hyung. Without coming to you I wouldn't know Kyungsoo felt the same, thank you."

Yixing smiles, "Don't thank me, Jongin. I'm happy to help, I hope all works well for you two, you're very cute together."

Kai blushes more before running back to Kyungsoo assumably. 

~~~

"Yixing, do you think you can look at these drafts for songs? I'm not sure if their good enough, I want to keep working on lyrics but I also need help with music."

Junmyeon comes into the kitchen where me and Yixing are, I just made him hot chocolate while he sits at the counter, wanting to make me some but I insisted for him to sit.

I discreetly roll my eyes, of course someone would ask something of Yixing again, seriously? Let the man rest for god sake. Of course, Yixing smiles and nods as Junmyeon sits next to him, showing him pages of lyrics he wrote. He watches the dancers expression, which doesn't change from his spaced out innocent one, as he reads them in his head.

We can see the gears in his head turning as his hand subconsciously taps a beat on the counter, his head moving too his own thoughts as he finds a beat to go with whats on paper. After a few minutes, he looks at Junmyeon with a smile, "This is great, Hyung, great job."

The leader smiles, probably proud the genius in the room liked his song. "Thanks, what about a beat? Do you have anything in mind?"

Its a question that doesn't need to be asked, of course he does, he was basically listening to a full song in his head already. "Oh, yeah. I have a idea, but I'll have to go to the studio to make it a thing for you to listen to. I just hope you like it, I think it goes with what you have but of course you can decide if it does, its your song."

I don't like the idea of him walking to the studio or walking back, he shouldn't even be up, but he found a way to get me to let him up and sit at the counter instead of in bed where he needs to be.

"I'm sure I will, thank you, Yixing." 

~~~

"But, Yifan! We need to see him!" Luhan and Minseok whine at me as I block the way to Yixing, he's in my room again, sleeping for what Feels like the first time.

He didn't have much energy to argue with me about it, considering he stayed up all night making Junmyeons track for him and his damned song, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out. I was playing on my phone, letting him cuddle me until these two idiots came knocking, literally, wouldn't stop until I opened the ing door.

"No, he sleeping, let him rest. What do you two want anyways?" I cross my arms, watching them whine, you'd think for two of the oldest in the group they'd act like it, nope.

"He promised us that he'd play dance revolution with us at the arcade." Minseok states, a smile on his lips as Luhan nods cheerfully, I shake my head.

"Another day, he still has his injury and he's already been running around for everyone, it's got worse because of it. Let him rest, he needs it more then anyone of us, he'll play with you when he's better." At my words, both of their faces fall and seemingly have regret and guilt on their expressions.

"Is that why you've been with him more than usual? To care for him?" Luhan ask, an unreadable tone in his voice.

"Yeah, I've been constantly telling him to rest but he won't, he just does whatever someone ask of him. He dances when he can't, he walks to the studio when he shouldn't, he can't rest without someone coming and bothering him. Let him rest and get better." My voice is colder then I intend but it seems to get the point I'm disappointed and upset with the group for not giving him time to rest.

They both nod, understanding, "You're right, Fan, we're sorry we didn't realize he wasn't well. He hides it so well, always being positive and everything." Luhan apologizes, sounding especially sorry since he's closes with Yixing.

"We'll tell the others not to come for a few hours to let him sleep and rest up." After Minseok says this, they both walk back into the living room where the others are.

I sigh, relieved knowing my dancer will have a chance to heal. I turn, going back into my room only to see Yixing staring at the ceiling, spaced out expression on his face.

"Yixing?" I ask, concerned that Something's wrong as I walk to the side of the bed after closing the door back, sitting next to him.

"Their sad now right? Because I can't go with them to the arcade." His voice is still sleepy but I hear his disappointment in it, whether its at them, me or himself, I'm not sure.

"No, they understand. Their not sad, Yixing, they understand you need rest and to heal from the injury." Looking down at him, this the first time I'm seeing no smile on his face, usually he'll have a natural small smile, but it's missing. And suddenly I feel horrible, like I kicked an already hurt puppy.

"But I promised them I'd go, why promise that if I can't keep it? I keep every promise to everyone, I broke this one. Now their upset." I stare at him, not understanding how someone can be so selfless, he legitimately cares he broke one promise, if the others are upset cause of it.

"I should go, I'm feeling fine anyways and making them happy will make me even better. Thank you, Fanfan Gé for caring for me."

He moves to sit up before I can stop him, but he quietly whimpers when his waist bends so he can sit up. I push him to lay back down gently, watching the small wince on his face, feeling even worse because of it and seeing him in pain.

"No, Xing. You're staying right here, their okay, not upset. You can always go with them when you're better, you'd keep your promise then." I tell him, hoping that knowing he can keep his promise some other day will make him feel better, honestly, I just want to make him smile for once.

He's always smiling so its hard for me to make him smile knowing he was upset, and I want to comfort him.

He seems to be considering what I said, his natural small smile appearing after a second, "I guess you're right. You say they understand and aren't upset, I will trust your word. And I can always make it up to them another day, thank you, Gé."

I feel relief settle in me, glad I convinced him so he'll rest and keep his smile. I still can't believe that I seen him be disappointed in himself for a broken promise, I knew he was self-less but I never knew it was to that extreme.

Maybe it wasn't just because he's self-less but he's very loyal also, that might've been a reason too. He's the most loyal man alive, he does whatever he can for people and gives them his all, even if he just met them. I wouldn't be surprised if he bought the members something with all his money if he was asked too, or do something even bigger then that. I guess it is assuring that he's loyal and honest, that way he won't do anything against us.

I only smile at him, making sure he's relaxed into the mattress again as I lay with him like I was before our members interrupted.

"No need to thank me, Xing. Just rest up for me." I tell him, watching as he nods, smiling sweetly with his dimple on display.

I don't mind or flinch away when he shifts closer and rest his head on my chest as his arm lays on my torso while he cuddles into my side, instead I mov my arm to allow him to cuddle closer and wrap it around him, holding him gently.

"Fanfan, I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable and I understand if you won't care for me like you have been anymore, but I like you. Not like a Gé or only a friend." Yixing quietly confesses, causing my stomach and heart to flutter it feels like, finding myself returning his feelings. 

"I like you too, Xing. It's okay."