Chapter one

Dream In A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojung taps her fingers on the surface of the dining table repeatedly. The only source of sound in the whole apartment is the clock which is ticking by without stopping; a reminder that it is almost midnight but Jungkook hasn't come home yet. 

 

She sighs as she stares at the plates full of food, covered by lids so the food won't become cold. 

 

But she has been waiting for so long and now it's of no use. 

 

Sojung stands up and begins to put all the food in the fridge. Her appetite is gone and she is sure Jungkook has already eaten by now. 

 

She was so excited the whole day because BTS has won another award as they won the first place in the American billboard yet again. The number of views this time has broken all the records of the past and Sojung had run to the convenience store to buy necessary groceries so that she could cook Jungkook's favorite dish; a celebration for her boyfriend who has been working hard everyday for the new album. 

 

She arranged a romantic atmosphere and lit up candles everywhere only to be disappointed as Jungkook didn't come home, again. 

 

They have been dating for a couple of years. Sojung had been a crazy fan of the man and used to attend every concert of BTS, always cheering on and holding up a banner that read, I love you, Jungkook! Fighting!

 

She was a mere fangirl but she never imagined that the man of her dreams would noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter