I really like you

Jisoo and Doyoung

August 7th, 2017
Café der Liebe

This is really weird. I never seen you with this two before. Are they your new friends Dongyoung-ah? 

"This is a first I guess."

"Stop stalking Mr. Gloomy. Staring is really rude Jisoo-shi and please stop talking to yourself when you think you're alone, it kinda freaks me out." 

Really. You are bothering me right now? How can Jeonghan tolerate this kid? 

"Jisoo-shi, I'm currently in a situation right now and the only thing you can do is to leave and let me be. Can you do that?" 

"Only my Jeonghannie can call me that. And besides, I am not doing anything at your will in my own café, Jisoo-shi. So move cause I'm checking some stuffs in the counter."

This is a crisis and nobody's gonna help me. Where is Jeonghan when I need him. 

"Oh, feisty Jisoo is present. What's going on here Josh-hyung?"

Uh, why am I so unlucky today? 

"Jisoo-shi here is yet again staring lovingly ooops scratch that rudely to our costumer. Mr. Gloomy will not like that."

"I am not staring, I was just checking out those two twinks his with. This is the first time I've seen those two with him. And he's not gloomy, he just likes to be reserved."

Why are they signing huh? Both of you doesn't have any idea on what I am going through. 

"I give up, stop looking at me like that, there's nothing we can do to stop Jisoo-shi from this unrequited love of hers. I failed Jeonghannie this time. What have I done Vernon?"

"Just let her go hyung..."

At least Vernon here is normal. 

"and let her drown in her tears of sorrow once Mr. Doyoung find a girlfriend or boyfriend. She'll recover fast."

"And here I thought you're siding me, if Jeonghan is here,  he'll definitely protect me from the two of you."

"He'll do that, and he'll also make Mr. Gloomy know that someone is really crushing on him for a very long time now."

"Get your act together Noona-nim, nothing's gonna change if you keep on staring at him from a far."

And those words from a kid struck me. Nothing's gonna change if I don't do anything about it. I should do something about it. How the heck is that even possible? I don't know what to even think right now. 


August 12th, 2017
Neo Culture Technological University 


"Meet me at the café tomorrow, 4 pm. I'll be waiting. Please be there. -Soo" There, scribbled behind the small sticky note that she always paste in my drink every single time I order for the past two years, is a note she never wrote me up until now. I'm so screwed. 

. Why am I shaking? I've always seen her smile at me for the past two years, but her smile this morning is more determined. She... likes me? She likes me too. Like really really like. 

. What should I do? I... I'm not used to this kind of feeling. It's stuffy and it's really hard to breathe right now but I... I like this kind of discomfort. I like her so much. But , I can't speak in front of her. I am a ing stuttering mess. I can't breathe. 

. I need to talk to Krystal. I don't know what to do. where's my phone? 


August 13th, 2017
Kim's Residence 

"Noona, can I have a moment?" 
She definitely has the answer, I trust her. 

"Of course, what's bothering you Doyoung-ah?"

Why is she giggling like that? 

"You look funny Doyoung-ah, why that serious face?"

"It's something that I can't talk about with Yujin and Gongmyung-hyung."

"I think I know what your problem is. You don't need my help in academics cause let's face it, I at studying. You just need help when it's about your social life, but Yujin already fixed that through Jaehyun and your other friends. All is left now is your... hmmm love life? Or lack of it?"

"You can totally read minds Noona."

"No Doyoung-ah, I just know you really well. So is this about that girl in the café?"

What the , "How did you know that?" Is she some kind of a psychic?  

"Well, Jaehyun ones told me that you are really in to that drop dead cutie from the café you even managed to become a regular in it. So I assumed that it's about that girl. He told me that he even tried to spy on you in that café, just to get a glimpse of that girl."

"Though this is mind blowing, believe me, I am really shocked but I need to know. What would you do if a girl asked you for a date?"

"Are you kidding me now?"

"Do I look like I'm joking here?"

"Whoa, chill Doyoung-ah. The answer to that question is simple. Say yes and show up. You like her, no need to do anything but show that you reciprocate her feelings."

"How can I do that? I'm not sure what to do? I am awkward and I can't do much when I am in front of her. I just become a stuttering mess and I am afraid that she'll just change her mind if she knew who I really am."

"But all I can say now is to be honest with her and with your feelings, she's done with her part, she made the first step, you should be the one to make the next step."

"But I am afraid."

"Well that's okay, in that way you can show her that you are serious and you really like her to."

"Can I do this Noona?"

"I can't answer that. But know that I believe in you Doyoung-ah, you're one hell of a bright kid. You'll figure it out eventually."


August 13th, 2017
Café der Liebe

5:30 PM. He's not coming. That dude is not coming. I just waited two years for nothing. 

"Jisoo-shi, I think you should go. It's closing time already, maybe he haven't read your note."

"Jisoo-shi, I think I can wait for another 30 minutes, maybe he's on his way."

30 minutes can't hurt me more, I'll leave after that. When the clock strikes 6:00 pm then I'll end this thing. 

"Jisoo-shi..."

"I said I'll wait!!!"

"... I'm sorry I am late."

Freaking fudge. 


"You're here."

"Yes, I'm here. Hello Jisoo-shi, I'm Kim Dongyoung. Nice meeting you." 

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

Writing is really hard, I'm so bad at it. Sorry for this mess. Please enjoy reading.