I like you a lot

Jisoo and Doyoung

December 5th, 2002
Kim's Residence 

I was seven and you were two (I guess) when we found you outside our house crying your heart out because you lost your Mom. I thought you were cute back then. My sister adored you and I thought you're the prettiest baby I've ever seen ever. Our Mother found your Mom in your classmate's birthday party next door. I was  quite sad because I thought you'd stay with us a little longer. But your smile when you hugged your mother took my tiny heart away. Before going, my Mother snapped a photograph of the three of us. Yujin, You and Me (I still kept it in my baby albums). My brother thought that keeping that photo is pathetic, but I really loved that one. I cried a bit when you left. I've never seen you since that day. I don't even know your real name. All I remember was your Mom calling you "Little Jichu". You were such an angel. 

Where are you now Little Jichu? I really kinda like to see you. 

 

 

 

August 7th, 2017
Café der Liebe

It was you again. Waiting in line for your iced Americano with two shots of chocolate syrup, no sugar and cream. I memorized your order by heart, I can even prepare it with blindfolded eyes. Yet you never smiled at me, never made eye contact, your always by yourself, or rarely with a friend or two. Are you aual by any means? You look good in that shirt, blue suits you well. I guess everything fits you, you look good in everything you wear, with that long legs and broad shoulders. You are so gorgoeus. I shouldn't be saying it because I'm obviously the girl (in this relationship) but perfect is an understatement for you. Kim Dongyoung. You also have a pretty name. I love it. We can name our first baby Jiyoung. I like your hair too but that hat is in the way in seeing it's full glory. I really like everything about you. 


It has been two years since we've met. You never talked to me except when I'm taking your orders. You always dodge all of my being this past 2 years. Do you ever consider me as a person? Have you ever seen me? I kinda like you a really lot. Dongyoung-ah, I will graduate next year, we'll never get to see each other after that, I will miss you. When will you talk to me? Doyoung-ah, please notice me. 

 

 

August 12th, 2017
Café der Liebe


Purple-head. You're  the only person in this café who knew MY drink. It's easier if you're the one behind the counter. You never attempt any conversation but you knew when to greet me or to just smile. Your notes on my Americano is my daily energizer. I'm never complete when you're not around or basically every Tuesday and Thursday. I can't talk that much cause I stutter a lot but you  make it easier when you're  there. Jisoo is a pretty name, it suits your pretty face and your warm heart. I'm too shy to smile today, but I'll keep your note as always. It's been two years, aren't you tired of me?

 

August 7th, 2017
Neo Culture Technological University 


School is good but when it , it HARD. My classmates knew that I am not a social person, it doesn't bother them. Interaction with other people exuast me to my wits. They understand me. But everything went down the hill when two exchange students from Cube Arts and Science University came. They are going to stay for a month, and it was okay. It was okay until our professor gave us a project. A group project with the two of them. They're smart and great teammates but you see, when they are both good looking and gay, things are really difficult and it escalates drastically. They love to flirt around, and I am always in the middle of it. I don't think I can handle it. I am not made for this. Hwitaek and Hyojong are evil incarnates. 


Messages

From Hui:
To Dongdong:

We're at the cafe two blocks away from the Uni, meet us there after geometry ^_^


From Doyoung:
To Hwitaek:

Aren't you coming? Mr. Noh is looking for you. 

 

From Hui:
To Dongdong:

Nah (๑・ω-)


From Doyoung:
To Hwitaek:

What about our research? Tomorrow's the deadline!!! 

 

From Hui:
To Dongdong:

Woah!!!  We'll meet at the cafe for the final touches, no need to worry ur lil head ♡(∩o∩)♡


I don't really know what to do. I wish Jisoo is there to makeup for my ruined afternoon.

 

August 7th, 2017
Café der Liebe

"May I take your order sir?" 
These two are definitely going out. They're eating each other by just staring at one another alone. 
"One lemonade, hot chocolate and two slices of blueberry cheesecake." The guy with blonde hair answered. 
"Make it 3 slice,  Doyoung is coming remember?" The taller guy butted in. Wait, what? Did I heard it correctly? Doyoung? 
"Oops, right, this isn't a date but a meeting."
Why is he sulking? Are they Doyoung's friend? I thought his only friend was that tall guy Jaehyun? 
"Is that all Sir?"
"Yes for now." smiled the tall guy. 


Doyoung? Are they your type of friends? Are you gay? 

 

 

 

 

-

This is going to be short, I'll post chapter two tomorrow.