|Prologue|

Dear Truth,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up to the sound of a machine beeping loudly. Oh, what the hell? Where am I? I wince as I open my eyes. My vision is blurry and the light is blinding. I squint a few more time and groan loudly. My head hurts like a . , what am I doing here? Why am I attached to these long wires? Ouch. I try and sit up only moving a little. , my legs are numb. Am I paralyzed? 

"," I mumble and glance down to see my arms with bruises and cuts. I can't imagine how my legs would look like, maybe even worse. My right cheek is burning. My hair is matted and all tangled like I haven't taken a shower in a very long time. Yuck, gosh I can't stand not being clean. I my lips and it tastes like blood from a cut. Salty. And taste just like... I want to throw up.

"She's up. Call the doctor." A deep voice commands and I glance to see a tall, handsome man walking up to me. He has a sharp facial build, a strong and square jawline with high built cheekbones. His eyebrows are furrowed and dark. His brown eyes seem so dark that they almost look black. Plus, he looks like he hasn't slept in a long time. Hell, he's ing hot. Gosh, why are you thinking about how hot he is. You're a ing mess.

His hair is cut short and combed perfectly which makes him seem even scarier. He doesn't look at me though, it seemed like he was trying to avoid looking. Was I that ugly? Or does he hate me? Wow, how nice for a first impression. I roll my eyes but that only makes my head hurt. "." I yelp and hold my head. 

"Stop cursing." He mutters in a growl.

"Well, I can't help it when I'm in ing pain." I glare. He was going to say something but the door opens and a young gorgeous doctor enters. She is tall, slim, and fit. Her red hair is curled perfectly, her eyes a beautiful hazel color. 

"Well good morning Leia. I'm Dr. Clark but you can call me Helena. How is my patient doing?" She asks with a smile and glances down to look at the folder in her hand.  I don't give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter