Final

My world

Yeri and Seulgi were at the living room sharing a can of Pringles as the youngest were flipping through different channels, until Joohyun decided to join the two and sat beside Seulgi, resting her head on the shoulder of her bear.

"Tired?"

Seulgi asks caressing Joohyun's hair with her clean hands. The older girl nodded her head then closing her eyes to catch some nap. Yeri decided not to tease the older girl for her age and just decreases the volume which Seulgi appreciated.

Minutes passed and the two were so engrossed in watching until Yeri suddenly speak

"I want to travel around the world unnie"

Seulgi smile as she just listened to the younger girl

"How about you unnie? Do you also want that?"

Seulgi pondered for a minute then smile at Yeri who stares back at her waiting for her answer

"I don't need to Yeri... Cause my world is already beside me"

Yeri cringe at her words and made a face, teasing the blushing bear but Seulgi immediately stopped the younger girl afraid that they would wake the older girl up.

Unknown to them Joohyun secretly smile and cuddled closer to her bear.

 

---------------—--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I hope y'all like it XD

Anywaysss thanks for sacrificing your time in reading this XD hope I satisfy y'all .... 

Comments will be much appreciated :) I accept anything, it will help me improve :)

Thanks again!!