Beautiful But Unreachable

Out Of My League

Chapter 1:

Dongmin Woke Up in the Sound of his alarm, as He looked at his annoying alarm clock he saw 7:06 indicating he's late and that he must hurry or he'll be Late in the First day of his second year of school.

He quickly opened the cabinet changed his clothes and ran down the stairs fortunate enough to not fall down the stairs and get hurt.

He opened the door out of the house, while he Panicking he might not catch up with the Bus and Might in the worse case scenario end up walking to school.

He Saw the Bus Ready To Leave, and he ran as fast as he could to get on... but with a side effect as he was able to get on, he bumped on a  man with the same uniform like him, he immediately looked at the man to Apologise

"Im So so sorry!!! I---"Dongmin was cut off as he was taken aback by the beautiful Man.

"Its Oky"The Beautiful Man Said as he smiled making a Puppy Look as he smiled to Dongmin.

Dongmin Didn't Realized That he was about to get off when the sound of the bus door Opened.

As he sighed in Relief that he was not late, he was not able to stop thinking about the Beautiful Man, he was perfect dongmin though,his heart beated fast Realizing he Fell At First Sight? Dongmin Accepted the fact that he was 'One Of a Person who was attracted to the same Gender' a Queer.

He walked to tour the school as He was handed with posters and Flyers for recruitment for their club,when Dongmin Noticed The Beautiful man,as he was walking he bumped into a Wall.

"Ow.."Dongmin Hissed in pain

"Are you Oky?"a Voice he heard calming enough to sooth the pain he felt

"I'm--"Dongmin paused shocked at the man who asked if he was oky to Realized it was the same man who hr bumped with at the bus, the Beautiful man who he fell In Love with 45minutes ago, Is now literally in front of his Face, afcourse he knew they were in the same school but he didn't expect to meet him, because the school is big enough to meet only with 0.6% Chance Of meeting again if your strangers.

"...Ok?"He Continued his response.

"I'm Moon Bin!"Moonbin said as A smile rose to his Face 

"Im..Lee Dongmin.."Dongmin said Shyly 

"Nice to meet you Dongmin!"Moonbin said as His eyes slowly examine Dongmin's Body Throughly.

"Uh...umm...."was what came out on Dongmin's Mouth Questioning what or why Moonbin is looking at him.

"Oh Uh! sorry!...Pls Join The Audition!" Moonbin said handing out Dongmin a Flyer 

"I don't Dance.."Dongmin said looking away from bin 

"Oh come on Dongmin you’ll be so good at dancing, I’m sure you’ve got some talent hidden in there"Moonbin said trying to Persuade Dongmin With a Cute Pout.

"I'm Sorry...i I'll think about it"Dongmin said as He Walked away to avoid Moonbin's Super Cute Aegyo.


~(。♥‿♥。)(。♥‿♥。)(。♥‿♥。)~


 At Class Dongmin can't Seem to Shake Off to Not think about Moonbin, He wasn't even Listing to Class Although it didn't Matter because he already knew all that stuff, he still thinks he needs to listen or Just Stop thinking about Moonbin.

He was Charming,y And Cute, He was an Creature he had never seen before,he was so Out Of His League, that time Dongmin Came into Conclusion that Bin Is Straight and is Out Of League for him and the word 'Together' is Hundred to One Definitely Impossible.

But if he wants to be close or Befriend him might as well audition, it would hurt to try Wouldn't it?it would also Be a new experience for him as well.


~ O(≧▽≦)O~ 12:30pm


At the school Lunch he ate with his Only friend's at the rooftop, JinJin whose Like a Father and MJ whose like a Mother.

"So How's 2nd year Of School Goin?"Mj asked As he cuddled with Jinjin.

"Its Ok I guess..."Dongmin answered as he Took a Bite 

"Is Something troubling You?"Jinjin Asked in a worriedly Tone

"No Hyung Im Fine"Dongmin Denied and added "Its Just.."

"Just What?"Mj said while being Bothered by Dongmin's demeanor.

"I don't know..how to Dance..."Dongmin Admmited and he heard a Loud Laugh From the two 

"Seriously?!thats it?"Mj said Still Laughing as Dongmin Nodded as a sign of 'Yes'

"I Can Teach You"Jinjin Suggested while Mj added "Why Do you want to dance anyway?"

Dongmin Blushes as he thought about the reason 'I wanna Be close friends With Moonbin' the heck he can't Say that.

"You Like someone there? Am I right?!"Mj said smirking with the 'I Know It All' Face

"yes..."Dongmin was shocked of what he said,he immediately covered his mouth and thought 'My Own Mouth Betrayed Me'.

"OH~Jinny Boo~We must Find this Boy and Help our lil Minnie"Mj Suggested as to which jinjin agreed 

"WAIT! How did You Know Its A He?!"Dongmin Asked with a raised voice that could be heard by anybody, if there was anyone around

"Oh~Min your Not Interested in Girls~ your a Queer! do you think we don't know? We've been friend since like Kindergarten how can we not?"Mj exclaimed as he rolled his Eyes

"Lets Practice First Shall we?"Jinjin interfered which made Mj rethink and Come to an Agreement

"Lets Go"Mj said As Jinjin grabbed Dongmin's Hand and dragged him to the Practice room which made Dongmin obviously skip the next Period of class.