(1)

Dream The Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghyuck and Renjun strolls on the hallway after their class is over, making small noises swallowed by the crowd as they talk to each other. Their conversation topic is mainly focused on their pilled up homeworks, thanks to the coming end of term. Renjun has mostly done his assignment while Donghyuck just shrugs when Renjun asks him in return about it. When they are about to get down the stairs, Donghyuck hits his own forehead, recalling something important that he hasn't do yet.

"Renjun, did you get your english essay corrected by that exchange student?"

"Yeah. Around a week ago," Renjun answers, reading Donghyuck's panicked expression, "oh, no. The deadline is tomorrow. Don't tell me..."

"I need to get back to classroom now," Donghyuck grins while stepping back, "it's okay if you want to go home first. Bye, Renjun."

"Wait! I'll come with you," Renjun shouts as he runs to follow him.

"Oh, yeah. Now I remember that you have a big fat crush on him. Of course you wouldn't let me go alone," Donghyuck nudges Renjun's arm as the elder mutters a shy rejection, "how did it go with him a week ago?"

"Great? I mean, I don't know," Renjun replies in an erratic tone, "it was just normal. More like , actually, because some of my words on the paper were lost. A software problem, I guess."

"Good for you. I'm actually so nervous right now. As you know, I'm not really good at english," Donghyuck takes a deep breath, "I'm afraid I won't understand what he has to say."

"That's bull! Donghyuck, you're good, alright?" Renjun pats his shoulder, "nothing to worry about, man. Just do your best."

They finally arrives in front of the classrom, meeting Jungwoo and Yukhei in front of the class. Those two troublemakers are pushing each other's back, which Donghyuck guesses they try to make each other go inside first. Both pairs of those eyes gaze at them as if they just see an angel.

"What are you guys doing here?" Renjun asks, not out of curiousity.

"Yukhei is being a jerk. He doesn't want to go first," Jungwoo folds his arms, rolling his eyes at the giant behind him.

"As if you want to do it yourself!" Yukhei shouts in exasperation.

"Calm down, guys. How about I'll go first and talk to him?" Donghyuck offers, "since I need to go home as soon as possible. Can I?"

"Sure, sure!" Jungwoo pushes his back in hurry, "aren't you going too, Renjun?"

"No, I'm going to wait here," Renjun waves his hand as his friends swallowed by the door.

As his foot are fully inside, Donghyuck regrets his slowly fading out bravery. Of course Jungwoo and Lucas can't be relied on at this moment. They occupies two chairs in the front, staring at Donghyuck as he would save the world and feed the homeless. That exchange student is sitting on the teacher's seat, observing those three as they enter the classroom awkwardly. Donghyuck watches him whilst walking to his target as the other does the same thing. Unlike usual, he was wearing a glasses.

"Hey, Mark," Donghyuck grips onto the air, "are you in free time to discuss about my english essay right now?"

Mark nods as he throws a smile, Donghyuck swears he has never been attacked as far as this moment in his life, "sure. Take a seat. Oh an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter