Support

That Runway

Yoora took the chance of watching Jongin's show eversince the moment he begged for her. She is seated right next to the runway stage so she cud take a closer look to Jongin. When the modeling started, Yoora didn't expect to see Jongin being paired with girls. So she frowned seeing Jongin do the catwalk, holding hands with girls beside him.

** Flashback **

"Jongin, you know I get jealous alot so don't show me things that will make me, please?"

"I know. I promise I won't do anything that'll make you jealous."

** Flashback ends **

Yoora heaved a heavy sigh, running a hand in her long wavy hair before she glances to Jongin one last time and exits the goddamn building. Jongin saw Yoora walked out but he remained his poker face on for the sake of the flashing cameras everywhere near the runway. She fished out Jongin's car keys and got inside. She stayed there until the event was finally over and of course she didn't want to just ditch Jongin right away after she suddenly dissappear from the event.

An hour passed and footsteps were heard behind the car. She was certain that it was Jongin because she just saw his figure on the side mirror. Jongin got inside the driver's seat and stared at Yoora, whose head is resting near the car's window. He tried to turn her to face him by taking a hold of her chin but she snapped his hand right away. "Yoora.. I know what you're feeling right now. I didn't do it on purpose. You never get to see any of my shows because of your hectic schedule. I was thinking that this might be worth a shot if you come and see this whole fashion show thing." A pause. "I want you to be proud of me. But why? Why can't you?"

Yoora turned around after hearing him out. "I was so proud of you, Jongin. You have no idea how much I'm proud of you. As your girlfriend and all. I just can't handle seeing you with anyone else. I just can't, Jongin. You knew that since day one, right?" Yoora said, eyes sparkling with light tears.

Jongin leaned closer to her for a kiss but no, she snapped her head away from Jongin's direction. "Drive now. I wanna go home. I'm tired." She said as she leans down once again in her seat.

30 minutes of driving, they reached their apartment and Yoora didn't wait for Jongin to open up the car's door for her. Instead, she made her way right to their apartment and walked straightly to the bedroom where Jongin hurriedly followed her.

"Yoora~" Jongin said grabbing her arms.

"Jongin, we can talk about this tomorrow or the other day. Just let me rest tonight, I'm so freakin' tired." Yoora said, eyes slightly close just to show him that she's tired and all as she slightly let her arm go from Jongin's grip but no to avail. Jongin is just strong for her.

"Do you think I'll let you stay tonight having a good time with Minho hyung?!" Jongin slightly shouted which made Yoora open her eyes that instant.

"What?" Is all Yoora can reply.

"I know it's just a business party with Jettstar members and SHINee sunbaes but I can't let you, Yul. I'm selfish like that! You know me better than I know myself. You should understand me the way I understand you tonight." Jongin's tears started to stream down thinking that what he just said are all nothing but the truth.

"You're not selfish, Jongin. You're just as jealous as I am. I know that~" Yoora said as she snakes her arms in Jongin's waist. 

Jongin suddenly pulled his shirt up and threw it somewhere in the room, causing Yoora to pull away a little for his sudden aggressiveness. He stared at her thru her brown orbs before he captures her lips for a lustful, passionate kiss which made her moan in every of his move. Jongin lied her down the bed gently without breaking the kiss and she could feel her body heat up beneath Jongin so she continued to smack the latter's plump lips as he moans in so much pleasure. Moments like that were just the best for Jongin. Pulling back, Jongin stared at his girl for a second through her orbs.

"Why be jealous when I've touched you a thousand times already? Even the greatest vampire can't make you turn the way I can. Vampires do love untouched people. But you're already touched, right? You can call me one heck of a psycho but it's true. I can never let anyone touch every single part of you. Because you are all mine." Jongin whispered as he her earlobe making her breath twitch in his every words. She loves that when Jongin is jealous. He always acts like a whole different person. A person who doesn't know the word innocence and all he cares about is lust, heat, dark and pleasure.

"The night is young. And so are we. Let's not spoil it, shall we?" Jongin whispered before he captures her lips over again.