After a long time

As A Blonde

It's been 30 minutes already since Yoora started waiting for Jongin outside the SM Entertainment building. She was smiling to herself as she thinks about what would happen next since they didn't get a chance to see each other for 2 long months because of their preparations for their upcoming comeback. Her smile suddenly dissappeared when a blond, tall male exited the front sliding door wearing a pure white long sleeve coming close to her with a smile drawn to his charming face.

"I never thought you'd actually come." Jongin greeted her with a wide grin.

Yoora stared at him for a few seconds as she comes closer to him. Jongin dragged her to the very corner where no one can notice them.

"Y-you're blond again." She said as she runs her fingers to his blond hair, dissappointment is evident to her face.

"Ah.. Yes, about that.." He stutters.

Yoora heaved a sigh as Jongin takes her hand and kisses it gently.

"I never wanted this. It's just that-"

"I know.. It's because of your comeback. I understand that."

Jongin was cut off by her. She really feels pained seeing him as a blond.

"I'm sorry.." Jongin said, evidently pitiful.

"I know.. It's okay. I understand." Yoora replied, holding his hands tight.

Chanyeol came out of the building and saw them. Jongin was staring at Yoora when he came.

"Oh.. Hi Yul!" Chanyeol greeted.

Yoora released Jongin's hand and faced Chanyeol with a smile which led the latter in a complete jealousy.

"Hi Channie~ it's been awhile." Yoora answered.

"Yes, it is. How were you doing these days?"

"Doin' good. Been busy... alot."

Chanyeol chuckled lightly when suddenly Jongin grabbed Yoora's arms and slapped his lips to hers which brought Yoora in shock. Jongin's been building a tension eversince Yoora talked to Chanyeol so he did what he thinks he want. He cupped her face making her stay still as he roughly forces his lips into hers, chapping them.
Yoora tried to pull off as Chanyeol lowers his head and walked back inside the building, not being able to watch Jongin in that state.

"Jongin, what the heck?!?!" Yoora said when she pulled back.

Jongin catched his breath as he stares at Yoora.

"If you can't handle me talking with Chanyeol then you should've just stayed still!!" Yoora whined, mad at Jongin's action earlier.

Jongin lowered his head, feeling a bit guilty about what he did but at the very corner of his mind, he's not. He didn't regret kissing her infront of Chanyeol. Yoora felt pitiful towards Jongin lowering his head infront of her. So in able to cheer him up, she took hold of the back of his head and kissed him passionately and Jongin s his arms to her waist pulling her closer, and also deepening the kiss.

"Jongin, you don't have to always get jealous with Channie. You have me. And you will always do." Yoora said, trying to comfort the latter as she wraps her arms around the back of his neck.

"I've missed you." Jongin said.

"I know. And I've always wonder about our apartment. It's been 2 months since we last slept there. Wanna sleep over?" Yoora whispered.

"With you? I'll always want to." Jongin smirked before he leans for another passionate kiss.