Why???

The Difference

"Suho hyung!" Chanyeol said while running towards Suho.

"Hey! Channie? Where's your things? And Yoora? We're going to miss the bus!" Suho answered.

"Yeah hyung~ abt that. We.. uhm.. we planned to stay behind for awhile."

Kai, who is just beside Suho snapped his head to their direction, eyes glared the moment he heard what Chanyeol said.

"Stay behind? Why?" Confused, Suho asked.

"We just planned to stay another day here. Yoora is still asleep too. I.. can't wake her up." Channie said, almost a whisper.

Kai clenched his fists but didn't say any word as Sehun saw his reaction and tapped his shoulder.

"Alright, then. I'll see you at the dorm, okay? Take care." Suho bids goodbye to him as they rode on the bus.

Kai watches Chanyeol from the bus' window as he walks back to their room. Suho sat beside him, to say something to the latter.

"You're worried?" Suho began.

"About what?" Kai answered, turning is attention to Suho.

"Yoora is with Chanyeol."

Kai clenched his fists again, as he lowers his head for a sharp glare. Suho tapped his back to comfort him just a bit.

"Jongin, Chanyeol is nothing like you. You're different from him but in a good way."

"What if-"

"What if he did it? I don't think so. Chanyeol knows his limits. He knows how to control it. Unlike you."

"B-but... I just did it because I love her."

"I know. You both love Yul. But you wasted her first, remember?"

Kai covered his eyes trying to block his tears from falling. Just a thought about their break up makes him cry easily.

---

"Did they left already?" Yoora asked as Chanyeol walks to the bedroom.

Yoora tries to stood up despite the pain she's feeling between her legs. She walked towards Chanyeol, slightly limp as the latter lean down until their foreheads are rubbing to each other.

"I'm sorry.." Chanyeol said, cupping her cheeks.

"Ssshhh.. Channie~ stop being like that."

Yoora hugged him tighter as she felt the pain became worse. He had a grip on Chanyeol's shirt and the latter felt it.

"Does it still hurts?" Chanyeol whispered and Yoora nodded, still gripping his shirt.

Chanyeol carried her bridal style and lie her down gently on the bed before he kisses her forehead gently. Yoora held him closer, as if trying to tell him to never go far from her and Chanyeol held her back as if trying to tell that he'll always protect her no matterwhat.