Tuesday

Tuesday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin walked inside the narrow black gate, just as he would every Tuesday. Passing the garden, he entered the house by the side door and sat down on the chair which was closest to the door. It was his Japanese tuition class he attends and the only stress less tuition he ever has.

 


"Hello." The teacher greeted him, walking to her seat. Even though Taemin really loved his teacher, he couldn't remember her name that well. Who calls her by name anyway? It was something like Yooni, Yoona or something. She was like a mother to him. The place wasn't crowded. Sometimes another student or two come. His teacher wasn't boring but the other students who come often were.

 

 


Taemin could remember his first days. Once, when he was alone with a girl who seemed to be younger than him, while waiting for the tutor to appear out of her room, he got bored. Taemin wasn't someone who could keep his mouth shut for a long time. "How old are you?" He asked, wanting to start a conversation with the girl. But she just smiled awkwardly and looked away.

 


What the Hell? What's wrong with these people? To Taemin's relief his teacher appeared making the atmosphere a little better. Taemin realized that only his teacher was there to talk with him. Have the other students stuck a rock in their throats? The thing was, It's not only him they don't talk to, They don't really open their mouth for the entire one and half hours. The teacher barely gets a word out of them.

 


Is there anyone who can talk? aish!

 

 

 


Right at that moment, the door opened and a boy near Taemin's age stepped in. Taemin was unlucky, missing seeing the newcomer's handsome face because he was taking his books out of the bag. The taller bowed and sat in front of Taemin, while the teacher sat beside them. That's when Taemin got to see his face and he didn't know why he was breathless.

 

Taemin never had a type for his lover, Maybe that's because he was always fanboying girl or boy groups. And it's not like he hadn't seen a pretty girl or a handsome boy. (There are plenty of them at his school) It's just, he liked how the person, who was sitting in front of him, looked like. Taemin didn't even see his face clearly but he knew he liked this guy.  these teenage hormones!

 

 


"Taemin, did you finish the activity?" The tutor's soft voice made Taemin come back to the reality. He could see the boy's dark brown orbs turn to him as well as the teacher.

 


"Uh.. Yeah....almost."

 

 


As if the god has answered Taemin's wish, The boy wasn't a quiet one. Even if the teacher has given him some activities to be done, he kept talking nonsense with her. He doesn't seem to be a newcomer. Taemin realized that he's from the same school where the teacher teaches. The boy's voice didn't sound deep or high like a crow, it was just a normal boy's voice. And Taemin liked it.

 


If love at the first sight was an art
I'm the Picasso of it....

 

 


Taemin moved his eyes to the other's closed book to check if it has his name on it. But unfortunately it didn't have a cover nor a name. Right then the boy handed his book to the teacher. "You completed it fast, Minho."

 


Bingo! His name is Minho! (that rhymes!) Taemin repeated the name inside his mind more than five times, cause he was bad at remembering names, birthdays, phone numbers and such.

 


Then again, Minho started his nonsense talk. Taemin was sure he was doing that to waste time. The shorter joined to the conversation every so often and locked his eyes with the other sometimes. My heart will explode soon! By that time Taemin secretly glanced at the other's textbook and figured out that Minho was one year older than him.

 

 


The teacher left after some time to get some books. And that was right in the middle of his nonsense talk which was about copying at exams. The teacher actually didn't mind listening to such things if neither Taemin nor Minho copied. So Taemin and Minho continued to tell each other what they have seen during exams and all. For a split second, Taemin wanted to stop this useless talk and get to know each other, but their teacher appeared. At least I could get a perfect view of his face.

 

 


*

 


Next Tuesday Taemin came in a little late because he had been choosing a t-shirt and a bottom for so long and had almost forgotten about the class. When he stepped inside he saw two familiar faces sitting next to each other. Taemin would like to call them dumb brothers, cause that's what they are. They seem to be eleven or twelve. These two talk, but only with each other and with the teacher. They fight for pencils, tickle each other and do every kind of kid-stuff.

 

 


The lessons started but he couldn't see the certain Minho he was waiting for. Later he realized that the taller was not coming today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter