The Characters

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Injoon, please. You're the only one who can help with this."

"You know that I will be doomed if someone found out that I gave you a spare key of the rooftop's door, right?"

"I promise I won't let anyone find this out. Just please let me stay there, it's the only place I get to be alone."

"How many times have I told you that you can just eat with us?"

"Err. You know that I can't."

"Aish. How do you expect me to say no to you?"

"Uhmmm you can't, because you love me?"

"Ugh. Whatever. Here. Be sure that no one will see you going in there, please."

"Waaaaah~ Thank you so much, Injoonie."

"And.. We should eat there with you once in a while. Or else, I'll get the key."

"Sigh. Fine, no one will see us there anyway."

 

 


Huang Renjun is the President of the Student Council. He is the perfect role model for the students because even though how busy he is in some school activities, he still gets the number 1 spot in the school ranking. He is fun to be with and once you talk to him, you just clicked. Though, he have his circle of friends, you can just leave him anywhere since he is friends with literally everybody.

 

I've known him since first day of class in freshmen year. He was just so friendly that I just can't resist him. He was new that time and out of all the students that day, he chose to talk to me, the one who never speaks to anyone. It's not that I'm mute, it's just that I don't want to speak to anyone, unless it's important. Though, Injoon and the rest of the group is an exception. You see, we're just in the second year of high school and Renjun is already the student council president. That's how friendly and reliable he is. 

 

"Oooof. It's a miracle, Injoon got here first." Said the guy who just entered the room.

 

That's Lee Jeno, the football team's captain. He is popular not only because of his title but also he is the most handsome guy in the team and he had this 'bad boy effect' that everyone loves. Though he is kind... sometimes. People don't want to mess with him and just stay away from him as possible. And... he have this beautiful eye smile that every girl in school would really wants to see. But he rarely show that beautiful eye smile of his. At least, just in the school. He still smiles a lot when he's with us.

 

"I wouldn't be here this early if this girl right beside me didn't bombard me with a lot of text messages that I thought my phone is gonna explode." Renjun said while pointing angrily at me.

"It's okay, Junnie. Maybe it's something important." Jaemin said smiling from ear to ear.

 

He's Na Jaemin, the swimming team's ace and probably the most down-to-earth person you will ever encounter. If you ask him to do this or that, he will happily do it. But as good as he can be, he can also be the baddest in school if you mess with him. And... he is known as Jeno's best friend so no one really dares to mess with him.

 

I've known Jeno and Jaemin since forever. We went to the same elementary and middle school. Our parents are high school best friends, and we literally live just next to each others house since that's what our parents promised to each other when they were still in high school. To live next to each other forever. Silly right? I mean, don't they get tired of seeing each other every single day? Pfft.

 

"Okay, we're here to spend time with each other okay? Now, stop bickering. I'm hungry." Mark said while holding his stomach. He is obviously really hungry.

"Whatever, Mark. You're always hungry." Donghyuck said following Mark inside.

 

Mark Lee, the Candian transferee who was immediately loved by everyone due to his visual and his outstanding rapping skill is on another level. And Lee Donghyuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter