1. Sunny & Rainy

Flower Umbrella

The day quite hot for him, he is not that fond of sunny day but here he is wandering around the park with his flower umbrella. It is not his choice either that his sister intentionally left her flower umbrella just to tease his brother. From far he can see the shady side because there are a lot of big trees there, he smiles before fasten his steps toward there.

 

He can finally put away that stupid flower umbrella. Yoongi swear once he got home he will smack his sister. He know her intention is good, this is not entirely her fault that he is here. It’s been 1 weeks he been stuck in room doing nothing. He been skipping work that result him, 3 months holiday and need to get back fresh after that. He is not that type to skip his work, when he is the most dedicated and best employer that his company ever need. His passion made them growth big in the country and even now considering to expand their business to oversea. They need Min Yoongi to lead it but not with his current condition. He need to figure himself out.

 

Yoongi is broken heart.

 

It never happened before. Hoseok never been that way, he wondered why he suddenly cut off and left him dumbfounded. Some said he has somebody else, even when they are still together. Yoongi choose not to believe it, not when he is not seeing it himself.

 

He spotted an empty bench, finally after 10 minutes walks. He took a deep breath, let out all those heavy things inside his chest.

 

His phone ringing, notify him incoming call from his sister Min Yoona.

 

What’s up bro, do you still alive? Do you like the flower umbrella?

 

“If you call me just to annoyed me, then keep it to yourself before I send flying stone from here”

 

He can hear his sister laugh loudly on his not-so-frightening threat.

 

Oppa, I just want to check on you. Please don’t do anything stupid, okay?

 

“Yoona, for God sake I’m still sane alright. Do you think im stupid enough to leave you alone. Not when that Taehyung guy is around”

 

Whyyyyy? He is a nice guy. You need to meet him and get to know him. Trust me, even thought sometimes he is a bit weird but he is cute!

 

Yoongi brought his phone a bit far just to be safe because her voice is so loud enough to bleed his ear.

 

“Ya, ya , ya. Whatever. But please make sure to keep your pepper spray close in case he try to do anything funny on you. I will kill him”.

 

Yes my lovely oppa yoong yoong. Got to go, love you!

 

She disconnected them, leave Yoongi stare blankly at his phone. He chuckles at his sister. She is an adorable monster whom he loves so much. He would never let anyone hurt her, not when he is around. He knows the Taehyung guy she mentioned earlier, he is nice kid actually but to be safe he kept reminding her to be careful. Now he left again alone in the park.

 

The cloud gathered make the hot sunny day turn cloudy, Yoongi look up if there is sign to rain anytime soon.

 

Nothing can be predicted, even weather itself can change, same like human.

 

Same like Hoseok.

 

He stands up bring together his umbrella to continue his walk. Now that he like it a bit because it is already windy. Put in his earphones he plays some acoustic songs just to fit his mood that day.

 

 

*

 

 

Well what he wishes doesn’t last long, the sky turns dark in a meantime. Relieved that he just brought the umbrella together. He curses under his breath when he can feel one droplet of water right on his nose. He walks a bit fast, don’t want to get home wet.

 

People start running around to get under the tree and gazebo in the park. Yoongi just need a little sprint before reach them. Suddenly unexpected thing happened.

 

BAM! Right on his face.

 

Yoongi fall flat on his . Dizzy enough to think straight, he sits up and can feel something running on his face. He didn’t know it is either the rain or blood. Everything feels same to him.

 

“Oh my God! Are you okay? , He is bleeding” he can hear high pitch voice. It is almost like girl voice but there is hint of manly in it.

 

Yoongi look at the stranger. Finally back from his dreamy state. “ARE YOU STUPID TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THIS RAINY DAY???”

 

“Urm, im sorry about that but we do warn you before. You just can’t hear us maybe because of the rain and your earphones,” the stranger pointed out to his earphones that scattered on the ground. The impact must be hard. He hands out handkerchief to Yoongi, try to wipe out his nose.

 

“What are you doing?” he flinched back.

 

“You are bleeding. I just want to help you” the stranger smile to him. He barely sees it because it raining heavily.

 

“It’s okay. Just leave me alone,” Yoongi pull back and immediately run back to his car parked just beside the park. He just indeed really wet right now and he want to go home.

 

Drive back in cold weather and cold clothes is not cool at all. He keeps on sneezing all the way. He just want to be home with his warm blanket and hot chocolate.

 

 

*

 

 

“He is leaving just like that?” the stranger’s friend asked him.

 

“I guess he is,” the stranger smile at the flower umbrella that Yoongi left earlier.

 

Guess he now have a reason to see him again. He has been searching for Yoongi almost 5 years since their high school. Yoongi have to followed his parents to Seoul and continue his study there. It crushed him since he can’t never have a chance to tell Yoongi how he feels. Seeing him again now with both of them much older, give him another chance to be grab.

 

He just hopes he won’t lose his chance now.

 

 

*

 

 

ACHOOO!

 

Yoongi sneeze again. Great that now he has runny nose to deal with.

 

 

A/N :

yup, it is really short. im sorry if my english is bad because it is not my first language. please comment your response below if it is either good or bad. i might start writing again just to improve my writing skills. for the ending, i will only left it just like that XD sorry. my first bias is Yoongi and JinKook are my ultimate bias wrecker. hope u like it~ see u again on my next project. 

- muciwoo