[i]

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She doesn't really often leaves her bed during their free time. She prefer staying at home, laying in bed and reading books or listening to soft ballad song. It's a perfect getaway for her, as she needs to recharged herself.

 

But, today is an exception.

 

She feels like strolling around the city, buying some stuff like new bag or new clothes, anything, as long as she's out of her bed. Choosing the most casual dress, floral printed one, knee-length with a pair of sneakers, which suit the summer, and a very light make-up, she's ready.

 

Already informed the members, she head off to her little own adventure. In a foreign city, by her own. Scared? A little bit. But she's excited to explore the city by her own self. Plug in the earphone, while listening to another set of jazz's playlist, she's wandering.

 

But first, she needs coffee. Although she only started drinking coffee when she turned adult and she's not a big fan of it but she needs it so she enters the nearest cafe.

 

"May I help you?" The barista asked, smiling at her.

 

"Uh, ice americano, please." She said, and the sweet treats displayed behind the glass caught her attention.

 

"And chocolate cake." She said. Beaming with the idea of the sweet treats that will melt in later.

 

"Sure." The barista make the order and she paid for the concoction she ordered.

 

Reading the note at the cup, she smiles, 'Enjoy the coffee, Miss Dahyun.'

 

Leaving the cafe, she continue her journey. Hoping that the cake will maintain its shape until she found a place to eat it.

 

Her phone beeping and she read the message, 'Be safe outside and don't come back too late.'

 

She choose not to reply. Sana, always being extra worried. 

 

•••

 

An hour later, she found herself standing in front of a flower shop. It's not that big shop who scream fancy to her but she can't help it as she take a step into the shop. The floral scent is the first one that greeted her with a bell ringing right on top of her head.

 

"Welcome to Sakura's." A soft voice coming from the back of the shop. Dahyun looking around the shop, with one hand holding the cake's box and the other holding a now half empty coffee cup.

 

The stack of colourful flowers at one edge of the shop caught her attention. She carefully observed it. Tulips.

 

She's not familiar with flowers, and she never a big fan of them. But the tulips caught her attention. It looks so beautiful yet so strong. The vibrant colours made the surrounding feel alive.

 

"May I help you?"

 

She startled before turn around, while holding her chest tightly.

 

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter