Hot Chocolate

Cups of Coffee with a Dash of Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Swaying along to the soft radio music, he sashays around the cafe, mop in his hands. He stops at his favourite part, grabbing his new “microphone” with both hands and lip syncs dramatically into it. He starts mopping again once the bridge ends, hoping to finish his chores soon so he can open the cafe in time. The background music fades down before Jungkook hears a loud screech.

 

His head shoots up from mopping, instinctively surveying the area for the cause. “There shouldn’t be anyone here but me..” he mumbles under his breath, giving a last look at the surroundings before he decides to call it a delusion. It only takes him a few minutes before he starts getting distracted by the radio again. It was an old jam this time. Jungkook briefly remembers hearing that cute regular singing to this once as she was waiting for her drink. His cheekbones lift at the thought. She has been mugging hard in the cafe recently. He was not complaining, that meant he could see her all day, but she did look pretty stressed out from it.

 

Jungkook reaches the corner of the cafe only towards the end of the song. He hums along the song whilst pulling the chair out, only to find someone lying on the floor, under the table .. ? Stopping in his steps immediately, he wonders if he should wake her, judging from the long hair and petite frame, or let her be. Not like he wants to confront anyone early in the morning, espe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter