Final

Wendy's new plush

If looks could kill then the object Joohyun is staring more likely glaring at is probably dead by now. The more she stares at it the more her anger increases.

She couldn't stop thinking how could she lose over it. How could her girlfriend give all the attention to a big cute stuffed toy?!

Yes! Joohyun is frustrated over a cute brown plush in front of her that has the same chubby cheeks as her girlfriend, but of course Seungwan's cheeks are more adorable and squishy. But when Seungwan is giving that plush more attention than her, it isn't cute anymore.

The more Joohyun think about it, the more she became angry at the innocent brown thing that is on Seungwan's arms. She was peeking from her room as she watch her girlfriend with Seulgi and Yeri doing a vlive.

She wanted to join and interact with her members and fans but once she saw the plush she made an excuse that she's tired and will just sleep early. But here she is now, looking outside her shared room careful not to be seen by one of her members.

Closing the door quietly, Joohyun made her way back to the bed and lay down. Thinking of possible ways on how to divert Seungwan's attention to that plush, as the gears inside her head starts to move she didn't notice that somene entered the room.

"Hey Hyun-ah!"

Greeted the bright Seungwan still clutching tightly the brown plush on her right arm as her left hand touched Joohyun' s cheek. Snapping out from her thoughts, Joohyun flash a glare to the poor girl and turn her back against Seungwan who was so confused.

"Hyun-ah why are you ignoring me suddenly?"

Seungwan whines and that almost make Joohyun to turn around and coo her girlfriend because Seungwan rarely shows aegyo and everyone knows it, but no she has to keep it inside she could use this to take revenge.

An arm suddenly snucked its way to her waist and she was being pulled to a back hug feeling her girlfriend's hot breath tickling her neck giving shivers to her spine.

"Hyun~ please don't ignore me"

Seungwan whines more then showered Joohyun's neck with kisses. Biting her lip to prevent a moan from escaping, she removed Seungwan's arm on her waist and faced her with a glare.

"Stop it Seungwan, I'm not in the mood"

She said coldly then returned to her original position, hoping that Seungwan will still hug her and she also hope that Seungwan will get the hint that she's jealous.

"But I didn't even do anything wrong"

Seungwan pouted and just lay beside Joohyun also pouted when Seungwan didn't hugged her again

"Yeah you didn't, but that plush of yours took all of your attention away from me"

Joohyun thought as she rolled her eyes from the umpteenth time just because of a stupid plush, oh how she wanted to throw it away but of course she couldn't because she doesn't want her girlfriend to get mad at her.  Her thoughts suddenly gets disturbed because of an intruding arm that is snaking its way on her waist.

"Oh so you're jealous because of manen?"

"W-what jealous? Who is jealous? And what is manen?"

Joohyun blabber but all she could hear was Seungwan chuckling

"Aigoo Hyun-ah.. You can't lie anymore, I clearly could hear your thoughts about me giving my attention to manen the plushy I bought... And I'm sorry, its just so cute.. Forgive me baby"

Seungwan burried her face on Joohyun's neck not forgetting to give it a kiss which brought another shiver on Joohyun's spine. Since she's already caught, Joohyun sigh and face her girlfriend

"I'm sorry for being childish.... I just want to cuddle with you as much as possible and, and I just want to kiss you and -"

Joohyun couldn't finish her words when she felt warm and soft lips on her own, placing her hand on Seungwan's neck to pull the younger girl closer and to deepen the kiss but to her dismay they parted

"I also wanted to do those kind of stuff and I'm sorry that I paid more attention to manen than my lovely girlfriend... I'm sorry baby"

"Don't be, I should be the one who's sorry"

"Ok let's stop apologising with each other, I got a feeling it won't stop... Let's just sleep with manen ok?"

Before Seungwan could get the plush, Joohyun wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and rested her head on her chest

"I don't want, I just want to sleep with you and only you"

Joohyun pouts when Seungwan was about to protest but stop when that pout tugs her heart. Joohyun and her aegyo will always be Seungwan's weakness.

"Ok baby you're the boss... Goodnight Hyun, I love you"

Seungwan said not forgetting to leave a peck on Joohyun's forehead

"I love you too Wan-ah, goodnight"

Joohyun smile widely and when her eyes landed on the brown plush on chair she stuck her tongue out and wore an arrogant smile before drifting off to dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok!! So yeah I'm jus bored that's why I did this one shot... Hope y'all like it hehe

Also I hope y'all leave a comment, I'll accept anything :) it helps me improve my writing :)))

Sorry for the errors as I'm not using my laptop only my phone hehe, so yeah please bear with me :)

 

That's all folks! See ya soon :)