Romantic Songs

||Mall Destiny|| Request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laura looked at the BTS schedules, smiling when she saw her ticket. She bought a ticket for the front row, and it was, no doubt, extremely expensive. But it was going to be all worth it.

With her phone ringing, she stopped thinking and immediately picked it up, hearing her sister’s familiar voice through the phone.

“Hey… we have to take care out niece. Come on, let’s go shopping at the mall.” Her sister giggled and Laura sighed before laying on her back. “Okay,” She simply replied before ending the call. Laura stood up and decided to get ready a little before getting out the house.

Laura walked into the large mall with her sister and baby niece in a stroller, laughing and looking around. Her sister was constantly checking her phone, and before Laura new it, she was already gone. Laura frowned as she took her phone and called her sister, slowly pushing the baby.

“Hey… are you alright? Where did you go?” She asked. She heard her sister sigh, “Sorry. I met an old friend. We’ll meet back at 4, okay? Outside at the car,” He sister said and Laura just sighed before ending the call again. She smiled down at the baby before whispering, “Guess it’s just you and me..” before strolling them down the long enter walkway.

 

Jimin and Taehyung laughed as they turned around the corner, looking at the dumb t-shirts they got. “Bro, we should give this to Namjoon and Jin,” Taehyung laughed, looking down at the couple pink shirts and Jimin laughed.

“Agree- Woah…” he gasped in awe. Taehyung laughed at the dumb look on his face before asking, “What’s wrong, bro? Looks like you saw a ghost..” Taehyung giggled and Jimin pointed to something.

Taehyung turned around and saw a lady laughing, and strolling a baby happily while people around then looked at them like she was crazy. “Isn’t she pretty? Taehyung?” Jimin asked, shoving his shoulder slightly and pulling his face mask up and Taehyung shakily inhaled a breath, “Yeah… but she might be married!” Taehyung said.

Jimin giggled, “Might. I don’t see any rings on her finger,” Jimin said and Taehyung just pouted, “Fine… then I’m going to go confess to her. She is really, really, beautiful… bro.” He decided. Jimin clicked his tongue, “No way. I saw her first!” Jimin shouted, a bit quiet so that people wouldn’t recognize them.

“No, I am going, and you’re not stopping me!” Taehyung said, sprinting towards the girl.

He stopped when he saw that she was already gone though. “Dang! She’s gone..” Taehyung said. Jimin walked to him, “Maybe… do you think we’ll see her again?” Jimin asked. Taehyung shrugged, “I don’t know. But if I ever do again, I’m confessing… and making her date me,” he replied.

Jimin grimaced, “Hell no. Even if you’re my best friend, there’s no way I’m letting you steal my girl. Let your elder have his way, man. No respect at all,” Jimin said, clicking his tongue and Taehyung turned to him.

“Fine, rock, paper, scissors, and whoever wins gets her.” Taehyung said.

Jimin pouted before shouting, “Fine!”

“Rock, paper, scissors-”

Taehyung threw rock while Jimin threw paper.

“Hell no! Again!” Jimin shouted.

They ended up playing and competing the whole time until Namjoon came and dragged them by the ear.

 

Laura waited in the darkness as the BTS concert was about to begin. They were going to sing Just One Day, Boy In Luv, and I Need U. The beats of Just One Day came on, and the lights of the stage immediately shunned down everything under it. Laura was in the front seat, eyes glistening as Jimin and the rest of the BTS members walked to the front. Jimin’s eyes widened as he recognized her as the beautiful girl from the store.

Namjoon’s part passed as the next part came on and Jimin forgot to harmonize a bit with Yoongi. There was silence as sudden nervousness filled his eyes, which were still locked with Laura’s. Laura looked confused, but suddenly Jimin hopped down the stage and all Hell broke loose.

Every girl pushed around, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter