To You

To You

Really, isn’t it odd?

Unfamiliar flowers

Look at  me and say hello

Really, it’s special

All of the faces have different

Names and shapes

To you

What kind of atmosphere did I become?

Will you remember me?

Let’s meet again, goodbye

When I close my eyes

Everything becomes clear, as if it touches my hand

Can you be very happy?

Let’s meet again, goodbye

(To You - YoonA)

 

 

 

May 2018

 

The sky was so bright but the atmosphere was so cold yet comfort. It’s a cold summer night strangely. As usual, they spent a stargazing moment together on the rooftop of his apartment. They used to do it before and they did it again these days. 

 

He usually loved to back hug her and kissed her hair while feeling the breeze. Their favorite summer breeze and when the wind blows. Sometimes, without any special words, they just enjoyed the togetherness. 

 

These past few months weren’t that good. Both were losing their best friend and at that time their relationship wasn’t even good enough. She was disappointed and he was being reckless. Then something terrible happened and they realized the meaning of love that has been shared since the first time. He lost her once, he didn’t want to lose her again. So they tried to make it up. He did something that 

makes her happier. He’d do everything to never lose her again. As he once sang it loud, 

 

Eonjega uri dasi mannamyeon

Yaksok hanaman haeyo

Ireohke.. Apeuge...

Neomu swipge heeojil

Sarang hajin mayo..

 

He promised to her that he will never leave her again. And he will always love her. 

 

“Love it”

 

As he heard her mumbling something. That slender figure wrapped into his arms and he felt so fulfilled. The best therapy for him. She never fails him.

 

“You’ve done well, Lee Jonghyun”, she said. He let his chuckle a bit, knowing that she meant his drama and those kiss scenes and new shipper from his drama addicts. 

He then remembered how she managed not to be so busy because they both knew his time will come sooner or later. His time to be enlisted. 

 

She wanted to spend more time with him before enlistment. She wanted them to have quality time because it will be hard for them. 2 ing years and won’t have any talking and cuddling and even arguing. 

 

“You really don’t want to do something? A Drama perhaps?”, he asked. She let a sigh. “Probably after your enlistment, or when i feel bored”, she answered while exhaling her breath. He kissed her hair again making the embrace tighter. 

 

Both were not ready for enlistment. Looking how sad Seohyun and Yonghwa had to face before the enlistment. He was forced to make it quicker because of the scandal he never made. He also thought it will be hard for her. 

“Himne. You are Lim Yoona anyway.”, he said. 

 

Suddenly the atmosphere turned to be sad. He heard her humming, her not yet released single. He remembered she said that it isn’t goodbye. Because it’s just temporary. She still could visit him or vice versa, but the first year would be hard. He could even imagine that. That’s the reason why she made her job limited this year. She wanted to make more memories before the due date. 

 

“I’ll remember you. We will be happy”, he kissed her cheek softly, making her giggled. How he missed her free giggle and laugh. 

They’ll meet again when the spring comes. He believed it will come soon, the day when they’ll meet again.