Euphoria

Don't Leave Me

Hey everyone, please listen to Euphoria while reading this. Thanks and enjoy the chapter!

Euphoria is defined as intense happiness or feelings of wellbeing.


As the ride began, Sana couldn't stop glancing at Tzuyu's beautiful face. Her eyes, dark and luscious brown. Her smile and her dimples are going to be the death of me. Her hair is so smooth, like the calm ocean waves hitting the glimmering sand.

Tzuyu also turned her head to admire Sana's beauty, this girl has such smooth and white skin, her eyes captivate me. Her smile is like a flame in the night, brightening the world around us. I love how her eyes sparkle. I love how she blushes and laughs. She is definitely beyond my definition of beautiful.

Coincidentally, their eyes met each other's again and they couldn't help but feel drawn into by each other's gaze. They stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds again until they felt the ride ascend.

They both blushed and looked away, yet Sana kept admiring Tzuyu's perfect figure. Even without any words, one could sense the beauty and love in their few interactions.

The ride ascended slowly and Tzuyu finally initiated conversation with Sana. "Sana-ssi, where are you from? How old are you? Tell me more about yourself!"

Sana thought, god, I love how my name is said by her. "Oh, uhh... drop the formalities, please. You can just call me Sana." She laughed. "I'm from Japan and I am 21 years old. I love to collect all types of perfume. I am also very clumsy." She blushed at that point and looked down, embarrassed while Tzuyu let out a small giggle. Sana looked up again and asked, "what about you Tzuyu-ah?"

Tzuyu eagerly responded, "I'm from Taiwan and I am 18 years old. I love dogs; I have a dog named Gucci. I came to Korea to attend Hanlim Multi Art School, and I am living on my own." Tzuyu continued in a low voice, "by the way, I think you're very cute".

"Hmm? What was that Tzuyu-ah?" Sana inquired, looking at Tzuyu's perfectly sculpted face.

"Nothing. You remind me of a Shiba Inu though." Tzuyu chuckled after seeing Sana pouting.

"Yahh... Really?"

"A very cute one, indeed." Tzuyu giggled even more after seeing a blushing Sana. 

After a minute of very cute flirting, they finally reached the top of the tall roller coaster. Sana gulped while looking down, apparently scared of heights. Tzuyu saw Sana's nervous and scared expression and gently asked, "Sana-ssi... oops, Sana, are you okay? You seem scared. Is it because of the heights?

Sana nodded and looked away, not wanting Tzuyu to see one of her weakness.

"It's okay, Sana. Everyone has a weakness, but what truly matters is those who support us in times that we are weak." Tzuyu remarked.

"Really?" Sana asked, shocked at Tzuyu's kind and supportive side. Maybe she won't mind my clumsiness. Sana smiled at the thought of Tzuyu saving her from falling down.

However, the roller coaster took a sudden drop and Sana was so surprised she started hugging Tzuyu for dear life. "Help me Tzuyu-ah!! I don't want to die today!" Sana screamed with her high-pitched voice.

Tzuyu laughed at Sana's statement and enjoyed Sana holding on to her. She leaned towards Sana's ear and whispered, "relax and enjoy the ride, you have me by your side."

Sana slowly calmed down after Tzuyu's kind words. I really love Tzuyu's kindness and warmth; she really treats me like a princess. As the ride continued, Tzuyu moved her arms to hold on to Sana. Sana blushed again at Tzuyu's embrace and also held on to Tzuyu. Through the twists and turns, they screamed and had so much fun together. Both Sana and Tzuyu thought the same thing: I wish that this would never end. 

To both of their disappointment, the ride finally ended, and they noticed that they were still holding on to each other. They stared into each other's eyes for a minute until the ride attendant cleared his throat and rudely interrupted their moment.

"Ummm... excuse me, but the ride has ended. Have a good day." He said in his monotonous voice.

Both of them slowly got up, savouring the final seconds of their embrace.

"Alright, thank you, sir." Tzuyu coldly said to the ride attendant. She turned towards Sana and warmly told her, "I loved being with you during the ride. It's a shame that the ride ended already."

"M-me too. I-I hope we can meet each other again." Sana stuttered. Sana was sad that the warmth left her and felt cold. However, as she tried to take a step without Tzuyu, she realized she was incredibly dizzy. Sana thought that she was going to fall again and thought please, not again. I don't want to embarrass myself. 

As she was falling, she felt a pair of warm arms around her waist, securing her into an embrace. She tilted her head and looked up, seeing Tzuyu smile at her.

"Are you okay Sana?" Tzuyu caringly asked.

"Yes... I'm fine, thank you so much for saving me. I was going to make a fool out of myself." Sana smiled back, and they both held each other. "I guess the ride really made me dizzy. I'm not good at riding these types of roller coasters." Sana pouted.

"I'm glad you are okay. Uhh... can I have one request? Please?" Tzuyu asked.

"Sure!"

"Can I spend the day with you?" Tzuyu shyly asked.

Did she just ask for me to be with her? Of course. I love being with her so much already. "Yes, of course! I would love to be with you." I think I found my soulmate already. "My members always make fun of me for tripping. I'm a very clumsy person." Sana pouted again, but to her disbelief, Tzuyu just warmly smiled at her.

"I'll always try and catch you. Promise." Tzuyu thought I think I'm in love with this cute squirrel. While staring at Sana's beautiful and adorable face, she realizes that her cheeks make her look like a squirrel. She giggled at the thought and Sana looked at her in curiosity.

"Mianhae. You just look like a very cute squirrel." Tzuyu remarked.

"Yahh Tzuyu-ah! And you look like Yoda." Sana pouted and folded her arms. 

"Mianhae. You look beautiful though."

Sana blushed for the however many times today. "You too, Tzuyu-ah. Let's go ride some more rides!"

Sana subtly glanced at Tzuyu and saw red creeping up her cheeks. It seems that Tzuyu was also flustered by the statement, and Sana proudly smiled to herself.

They intertwined their hands and Sana thought to herself: Wow! Her hands are so smooth and they fit mine perfectly.


Unknowingly to both of them, Sana's group members were watching her during the ride and saw that she sat next to a goddess.

"Oh my goodness. I really think we've found someone for Sana!" Dahyun excitedly exclaimed. "My girlfriend's plan worked!" Dahyun added.

"Wait, Dahyunnie, we need to see how they interact with each other before jumping to conclusions," Jihyo said.

"Relax Jihyo. I'm pretty sure they are made for each other. See how Sana's eyes sparkle at that girl? They truly look like lovers." Nayeon announced.

"I agree with my girlfriend. Let's leave them alone and see how well they are together." Jungyeon added to Nayeon's statement.

Six of the members agreed while Jihyo reluctantly agreed after seeing Sana and the girl get off the ride.

Meanwhile, Mina thought, wait, I might have to actually confess to Chaeyoungie today. Oh well, it was worth seeing Sana act so cute. She looked up to see Chaeyoung staring at her. They cutely blushed and looked away.

All the other members sighed to themselves, frustrated at Mina and Chaeyoung for not confessing to each other even though it was so obvious.


After leaving the ride, Sana and Tzuyu both held hands and excitedly walked to the next ride, happily enjoying each other's company. Both thought to themselves: if only I could stay with her forever. Yet they both will remember this moment of intense happiness with each other forever.

Truly Euphoric

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter. Another message to all of you: live life looking for moments that bring euphoria, and don't get caught on those that bring sadness.