Beach - Day 1: Part 2.

High School Idiots

Beach - Day 1: Part 2.

The road to that haunted house turned out pretty interesting...

Everyone was following Sandeul while he lead us to the 'haunted' house. I seriously can't wait until we arrive there! If you didn't know, I love horror and scary stuff. A lot. This is going to be one of the funnest experience I have ever experienced before!

 

“Here to the...left!” Sandeul instructed.

 

“A-a-are you sure?” Sungyeol stutter.

 

“110% sure!” Sandeul assured.

 

There is a gigantic gate in front of us. The road behind the gate seems so scary. There was a lot of trees and bushes. It seems like a forest to me. You can hear many weird sounds coming from behind the gate. Minah likey!

 

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!” I was impatient. I open the gate and enter it slowly.

 

“Yah! That's dangerous!” Sungyeol shouted.

 

“Be quiet!” Sandeul hushed Sungyeol up. “Do you guys hear it?” He ask.

 

Everyone froze on their spot. No one dares to move or make any sound. Everyone was trying to hear the sound Sandeul was talking about. I honestly couldn't hear anything else except for my heartbeat. I look around to see if there was anything at all, but there was nothing.

 

“Hear it...?” Sandeul whisper. “Do you hear it...?” His whisper becomes softer and softer every moment...”BOO!” He shouted in Sungyeol's ears.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Sungyeol run inside the gate and banged it close pretty hardly. He run pass me. He was running so fast that we quickly lose his sight.

 

“YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!” L shouted.

 

I try to open the gate but it wouldn't open. “YAH! HELP ME! THE GATE WON'T OPEN!”

 

Sungjong widened his eyes. “Don't worry Minah! I will save you!” He starts banging on the gate. “OPEN UP YOU STUPID GATE!”

 

I face-palm myself. “Sungjong, it's not working.” I sighed.

 

“What about Sungyeol oppa?” Subin her voice seems like she is in the verge of crying.

 

I sighed. That bastard Sungyeol. Where ever we go, he just causes trouble! “I'll go look for him! You guys make sure the gate open up before I come back.” I turn around and starts walking slowly.

 

“NO MINAH! You will die!” Sungjong squeals.

 

“YAH! Stop saying nonsense!” L nag.

 

“Good luck Minah.” Sandeul mumbled. But I could hear it perfectly. I nodded and started running.

 

Sungyeol, hope you're not dead yet! You still have to date Subin. And you guys still have to get married and make kids. Hope you will name your daughter after me since i'm practically trying to save your life right now!

 

As I walk deeper in the forest, it gets darker and darker. Lee Sungyeol, where the hell are you? Don't tell me you're dead already. So all those running was for nothing? Dammit! That guy makes me tired without doing anything. Stupid . After cursing Sungyeol out in my mind, like what I always do, I realize how creepy this situation really is.

 

I'm a girl, wandering all alone in the forest, without a lamp. It was super dark and many weird sounds can be heard. The wind was blowing and it gives me some chills down my spine. I just wanna find that guy fast and get the heck outta here.


Remember when I said I love horror and ghost and stuff? Well, seems like I only like watching horror movies. Or going to a haunted house together with bunch of people.

 

It was so dark that I couldn't see where I was going. Oh I know! I took out my phone from pocket. Should have thought about this sooner. I was about to turn on the light from my phone when my phone suddenly slips away from my hand.

 

Fluff.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

Oh god please save me now! I'm just a 17 year old boy. I'm innocent, I do what my parents told me and i'm completely nice to my friends...i think. I'm way too young to die right here right now. I blame Sandeul for this. That stupid bastard!

 

Wanna know what happened to me?

 

Well, after I almost got a heart attack, I ran away as fast as I could. I went deeper and deeper in the forest. It was dark but I didn't bug to stop running. I thought that the others are maybe dead by now. Because it was dark, I didn't know where I was going. I fell down a stupid hill and here I am now. My right leg is slightly injured and my elbow hurt.

 

There is no hope for me! I will die here all alone. My body will rot and people will find me when there is only my skull left to see. Why didn't I bring my phone? Why am I so stupid? Before I die, I want to at least confess my feelings. I, Lee Sungyeol, am in love with-

 

“OUCH!” I rub my head. Something just fell on my head.

 

I grab whatever the stuff is and I could feel a button. I press on it and the item light up. It's a phone!

 

OH GOD, I KNEW YOU DIDN'T WANT A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING LIKE ME TO DIE SO SOON! I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. I'LL BE SURE TO USE THIS PHONE FOR GOOD THINGS. WHY AM I SCREAMING IN MY MIND?!

 

I look at the wallpaper from the phone. Eh? Minah?

 

“WATCH OUT!” I could hear a scream.

 

I raise my eyebrow and look above me. I could see a body rolling down to where I am. I widened my eyes. I couldn't move since I was injured. I shut my eyes tightly as I feel a heavy weight fall on me. I flinch at the big pang of pain I just felt. This was a bad day so far!

 

“S-s-Sungyeol?” A voice called out.

 

Eh? This familiar voice? I slowly open my eyes. I could see Minah's face a few cm away from my face. I widened my eyes. “W-w-w-what are you doing?” I stutter, tilting my head to the right.

 

“Sorry!” Minah get off of me. I sigh in relieve. “What else do you think i'm doing? I'm here to save a certain idiot.” She sighed.

 

I pointed at myself. “Me?!”

 

“No of course not. I'm totally here to save that tree over there.” Minah pointed at a giant tree, sounding so sarcastic as ever.

 

I rolled my eyes. “So, what makes you save me?”

 

“Well, you banged the gate so fluffing hard, it couldn't open anymore. I wanted to ditch you but since I couldn't even exit the place, I decided to be the nice friend I am and rescue you.” Minah nodded.

 

“Psh, nice friend my .” I mumbled.

 

Minah smacked my head. “I heard that!” I rub my sore head. “Ouchie!”

 

“Why did you roll down the hill tho?” I ask.

 

“OH RIGHT! Because my phone fell down here! Did you see it?” She starts looking around. So it was her phone!

 

“Yeah, here!” I give her phone back to her. “So...how are we going back up?” I scratch my head.

 

“By climbing. That's the only thing we can do, now come on!” She was about to climb up until I stop her. “What?” She ask, obviously irritated.

 

“I can't climb...” I mumble.

 

“Bwoh? Wae?” She ask in disbelief.

 

“Well you see, I kinda fell down the hill and injured myself.” I look down to my leg.

 

Minah groaned. “You're seriously a troublemaker!”

 

Subin's POV

 

“This is hopeless.” I sigh in defeat. I feel like i'm going to cry anytime soon.

 

“Subin, don't worry! I'm sure they're fine...” Gongchan try to assure me.

 

“How would you know that?” I buried my face on my legs.

 

“Hun, don't lose your hope! We have to think positively so good things will happen.” Gaeun sit next to me and wrap her arms around me.

 

Meanwhile, L, Sungjong and Sandeul were still trying to open the gate.

 

“YES! I DID IT!” Sungjong squeal in delight as the gate slowly open up.

 

“You mean WE did it?” L glare at Sungjong.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever!” Sungjong roll his eyes.

 

“Don't be too excited yet guys. What if they're...” Sandeul took a long pause. Everyone was anticipating for Sandeul to continue. “...dead?” He swallowed a thick amount of saliva after saying that.

 

Here is chapter 10 you guise. Sorry for the SUPA DUPA long chapter! T^T I'm supa dupa lazy as you can see...Well you prob can see since I haven't updated in ages. Sorry! I feel like i'm trying so hard for absolutely nothing. Le sigh. But ehhh, i'll try to overcome my laziness and update again! I will try as hard as I can to be a good author. Just leave a comment so that my not-so-hard-work pay off! Sorry for any typo's and thanks. =w=