Photographs

Lost City [Timoteo]

The pictures are strown around the desk in front of Moonkyu his head in his hands trying to piece together and sort of explaination. How did they know he was the investigator? What do the pictures mean? And most importantly is she still alive? Moonkyu has moved three times to try and escape the torment of the sick monster that he can only assume is the one causing the torment to the disappeared woman in his case. 

Cho Minah, Moonkyu remembers her. She was a college student before her disappearance. Moonkyu remembers the desperation in her mother’s voice when she had approached Moonkyu. Moonkyu isn’t the police he’s an underground detective of sorts. Madam Cho had mentioned how even if she goes to the police if a competitor had been the one after Minah it would’ve been useless. Moonkyu can’t bring himself to tell Madam Cho about the photographs he can’t bring himself to show her the horrible images depicted where her precious daughter is bloodied and hardly keeping her eyes open.

Moonkyu can't get the images out of his mind he wishes he can, but he just can't forget. It's almost like he feels there he feels like he can see her with his own eyes like he's the one inside the warehouse with her. The only good thing to come from the photos is a sense of location. A sense of hope that she can be found. It's bittersweet he can hope that she is alive and can be rushed to a hospital or he can go and find her beaten and tattered body, lifeless and cold. Moonkyu's heart hurts, his head hurts just as much.