final.

Itchy itchy my super itchy itchy

These days, Irene feels itchy, her skin feels itchy, why?

She notices little red spots on her forearm and on her thighs. From what she's recalled, Irene has no known allergies or whatsoever, neither does she have any OCDs to trigger some allergic reactions. Then why?

She should see a dermatologist, she definitely should. 

Irene picks up her phone and searches for the recommended clinic list for dermatologists. 

Here. She's found one. It's quite near to where she stays and the place has five stars recommendations. Let's read the remarks.

One comment says, ' I went there with no expectations , but the treatment was prompt and adequate. Bonus, the doctor is really pretty.'

Another two says, " the whole time my heart was throbbing like crazy whenever the doctor made eye contact with me and touched my skin."

Hm, Irene thinks for a while, does she care whatever the attending doctor's appearance is? No, she doesn't.

Irene presse the website link and quickly registers herself for an appoinment this Friday.

Let's see.

The clinic looks pretty neat but the amount of beauty and drugs ads mounted on the wall is pretty distracting, and irritating.

Irene walks to the registration counter and chats with the receptionist for a while. Ah, her token number is 4, great.

While sitting at the waiting chairs, Irene could see the clinic is quite extravagant, maybe it's because it's a private clinic.

Irene reads the words on the board in front of the consultation room, " Dr. Kang Seulgi, MD UK, Dermatologist."

There's a nurse in the small room which is right before the consultation room. A woman is standing and having a chat with the nurse. Irene wonders when her number will be called. Let's just wait.

" Token no.4, Miss Irene Bae."

Finally after twenty minutes of waiting , it is her turn, Irene gets up and walks up to the nurse who's all smiles.

" miss irene?" Irene nods. " you can go in now."

The moment she enters the room, a scent greets her nose, a warm beautiful scent that Irene could sniff in on sunny summer days, nice.

" hello, how may i help you today?"

Irene witnesses the pretty doctor people were mentioning in the comments on the clinic's website. Kang Seulgi.

She seems awfully young to be a doctor. Can she be trusted with Irene's condition and recovery afterall?

Irene complains about her itchiness that has been around for two days, and she shows the little red spots she's having on her skin.

The doctor nods rhythmically at her words and bends forward to see the little red spots. Irene could breathe in the warm dreamy scent from the doctor, wonderful. Now she knows where the scent is from. Irene wonders what kind of perfume does the doctor use.

The session goes on for a while, and Irene is diagonosed with normal itching due to dirty bedsheets, and she learns her skin is quite the sensitive type, hm.

Then the physical examination begins, Irene feels slight uncomfortable while the doctor's hands are grazing against her foream, and especially when it comes to her thighs. Although there is the nurse who's the chapreon.

Cool, Irene now understands what a visit to a dermatologist feels like; uncomfortably soothing.

Kang Seulgi, the dermatologist, the whole time, is all smiley and her gentle words get to Irene. Still debatable, is the doctor pretty or not? Irene could give her a solid 6.5/10 if she has to.

" Okay, so that concludes the session, do you have any concerns you want to share or any questions for me?"

Irene thinks for a moment, " Do you think you're pretty?"

Clearly, the doctor is taken back by her surprising question but she chuckles, " I don't think so, miss, why do you ask?"

" I saw some comments on the clinic's website, people says you're pretty which makes the sessions with you worth the money costs."

" I see," The doctor still is wearing the gentle smile, " But if you were to ask me, i would say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Isn't that true miss Bae?"

Irene slowly nods along and scoffs, " if you say so."

"for example, for me, miss Bae is beautiful."

The doctor says nonchalantly with a beaming smile, while writing down some scribbles on Irene's patient papers. 

Irene blushes a bit. She's quite taken back too, how could a doctor say that to a patient, isn't this act against the conducting code or whatsoever of the doctors? isnt this .........f lirting?

" I'll pass your documents back to the nurse and you have to wait for a while outside since she'll be getting back to you on your prescriptions for your itchy skin."

The doctor smiles and continues, " I hope to see you in a better condition next Monday."

Irene forces a smile back, " thank you."

" if you have no more questions, you may leave now miss Bae."

Irene stand up and walks to the sliding door. Before she could take a step out, the doctor calls out to her.

" Miss Bae, I really hope you could come for our follow up session, because i would love to see you again."

Irene nods and shuts the door, heading towards the seat near the dispensary counter.

She feels like going to the washroom, Irene surely is feeling weird. 

Do doctors always say that to their patients as a farewell? Are the doctors worried that patients won't show up for the follow up session to that extent? 

The doctor's heartwarming smile appears in her mind, Kang Seulgi, she's some weird dermatologist afterall.

Irene feels the itchiness again, but this time, she's surprised.

It isn't from the little red spots on her skin.

It is within deep down from her heart.