Chapter 1

Big Hit High School

She inhaled the scent of flowers and grass from the window, staring at people running down the street getting reading for the first day of work or school, The girl shifted herself from the bed and looked right at her alarm, 7:15am September 15th. Lee Sooyoung, an ordinary girl who was getting ready for the first day of school. She sighed at the alarm and prayed that her first day would be okay, then slammed the door and walked in the bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face. 

It was a cycle for every morning, waking up,washing up,going to school. Going to school wasn't her favorite thing to do in her life even though it was in the countryside, ,it doesn't mean that she has low self esteem, its just that she choose not to socialise with unesscary people.

But for now, she has no plans for dating anyone, not at least until she finds a stable job after graduating. After getting dressed, she made out her way downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a piece of toast, took a big bite and locked the door, she got on her bike and rode off to school. 

After a 10 minute ride to school, she parked her bike at the parking lot, sitting on the grass listening to music, the peaceful atmosphere calms her down, until she could hear screaming that could literally hurt her ears. 

And she would be assuming that the cause for all of this chaos is the arrival of a group.As soon she took off her earphones, screaming and shouting names like Jungkook, RM,Suga started to become louder and louder, she looked up from her phone and saw seven guys walking through the gate with bunch of girls following them.

The Bangtan Boys.

Right, People say this is what happens every day at Big Hit High School. Those guys had just transferred to Big Hit a year ago, and yet they were receiving so much attention and love as if they were there since the first year. Not that she will be one of those female students who obsesses over those people. Nope, and frankly, she would like to avoid the necessary kinds of the populars. As she isn't interested at being a crazy fangirl. 

What's good about these guys anyways? All they do is cause unnecessary noise and screaming. Jeez,  I can't even get in. Sooyoung groaned and shook her head in disapproval, tried to squeezed in from the sides of the crowd in an attempt to head towards her first class of the day. 

People also said that there are differences between students in levels of family background or wealthiness . Most of them were rich, snobby, rude, and even stuck-up. But this wasn't the only reason why Sooyoung felt uncomfortable breathing the same air, it's the fact that these people seemed to be too outgoing and loud for her. It already gave her a bad impression. She likes to be in a peaceful environment, where she could freely choose to act as herself without being judged. 

But to be honest, she was rarely affected or even bothered to care about what the others think about of her, because she doesn't like to pretend to be another person. She is determined to live this way. And that isn't going to change anytime soon. A bunch of girls purposely shoved Sooyoung causing her to almost fall, before shouting "Jungkook oppa. I love you!!!" 

Sooyoung glared at the girl, and sighed, thinking about that particular name in her mind.

Her eyes focused on that certain boy, with a frown still on her face. It wasn't even supposed to happen. But somehow, he was returning the gaze back as he caught her eyes wandering around the crowd. Jungkook wasn't exactly pleased with this situation either, and seemed to be annoyed as much as the others were. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and quickly diverted her attention away from that guy.

Honestly, she didn't want to be caught staring at any of those guys. Who knows what those girls might do to her afterwards?

She won't like any crazy fangirls chasing her around because she stared at them, no thank you.

Just why is she attending this school again...? This is just really insane. 

She made a mental note to herself. Stay away from Bangtan boys and that Jungkook guy if she want to survive till the end of the school year. 

This is totally the best day of school for the first day, ever.  SO Not. 

It was class time, students not behaving well, throwing papers everywhere,the teacher was writing on the black board, no one bothers to take any notes, until Lee sooyoung came into the classroom and knocked on the door, the teacher looked over and said:"are you the new student?", she nodded and went over to the teacher, all student's eyes were on her,including Jungkook at the back. 

She took a deep breathe, and introduced herself, sat at the back looking at the view, the teacher turned around and started to write on the board, but no one was paying attention. She mentally groaned. Can this be a better day? 

It was the second period of the class, unfortunately it was gym class, the subject that sooyoung dislikes and not good at. The gym was spacious with different equipments for students to use, Mr Yoo, the gym teacher blew the whistle and shouted."all students run 15 laps around the gym for warmup". The students all groaned including Sooyoung. To Jungkook, 10 laps is just a piece of cake, he is known for being able to do everything 100% perfect. To Sooyoung, it was torture, but she still had to do it, she was running in a slow pace,Jungkook purposely ran really slow and kept following her, she felt really annoyed, so she turned to him with a annoyed expression." Why are you following me?" Jungkook said"Because you are fun, and I do rather run with you than those crazy fan girls". She looked over his back and saw a group of girls who is running slowly but trying to run behind him. Sooyoung groaned" this is just good." Mr Yoo blew his whistle and shouted" 10 more laps, run faster" 

After running 15 laps, Sooyoung was lying on the side of the gym, trying to breathe, she felt like she is about to drain. Lying next to her was Jungkook, who happened to be perfectly fine. Sooyoung sat up facing him and said"Are you not tired running 15 laps?, are you a human? Jungkook smirked" Nah this is just a warm up for me, I can run more than that". Sooyoung rolled her eyes and stood up" LOL, okay. enjoy your time running here.bye." Jungkook stared at her back:"hmmm, this is just gonna be more interesting, she seems to be different from other girls in school."