Watch Out! Dairy Warning's First and Last Episode

Watch Out! Dairy Warning

Laura is asleep inside a van with half of the BTS members after a tiring day at Canada. Jimin is playing with his phone and Jin calls him as he looks behind. Jimin looks at him and Jin asked, "How's the problems Laura had to face this whole time?"

Jimin looks at him and replied, "I think everything has cool down a bit."

Jin nods and Jimin said, "I'm worried about that. If she go back there, what will happen to her?"

"Isn't she living with us now?" J-Hope asked as he stirs from his deep slumber. Jin hums in agreement and Jimin sighs heavily. He said, "I'm so worried about her."

"We know that," RM said as he turns off his MP3 player. Laura wakes up from her sleep and asks, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing!" Jimin replied. He continued, "You can go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive at the hotel."

Laura nods and dozes back to sleep. Jimin looks at them and recalls something. He said, "Laura is sensitive to dairy products."

"Ah... we'll be celebrating later. So how?" Jin asked. Jimin replied, "We let her eat a bit. Not much then she'll be fine."

"She drank coffee before we went to the venue, right?" Jin nods and replied, "She did."

Night time. Everyone is celebrating their success in the world tour. They eat the cheesecake and Laura splits her cake with Jimin. She tries to be careful on what she eats thanks to the constant nagging form Jimin. Laura falls in love with the cake and said, "This is so good."

"I know right?!" J-Hope exclaimed and they cheer. The celebration lasts till midnight and all of them go to sleep. Laura hugs Jimin and falls asleep almost immediately. Jimin chuckles as he looks at her with a smile before hugging her back. He falls asleep a few minutes after Laura had slept.

The next day, Laura wakes up with messy hair. She wrap her arms around her stomach as she tries to withstand the pain she has right now. She groans a bit and her feet kicks the bed. She looks at Jimin and shakes his body to wake him up. Jimin stirs from his sleep and sits properly. He blinks a few times and asked, "What is it Laura?"

"I don't feel so good." Jimin asks in a mad tone, "Didn't I tell you to not eat too much dairy?"

Laura nods and apologises. She winces in pain and Jimin gets off from bed before Laura starts to cry in pain. Jimin panics like crazy and runs out from the room to call the other members. Laura hugs herself firmly and the other members run inside the room. Jin lifts her up and brings her to the bathroom. He puts her down and said, "Try going to the bathroom. We'll wait here."

Laura nods and closes the bathroom door. Jin looks behind and Jimin said, "She ate too much dairy again."

"Do we have to bring her to the hospital?" Jimin asked as he starts walking around the room, panicking. RM thinks for a moment and replied, "I am not sure if we have to bring her to the hospital."

Laura walks out a few minutes later and when everyone is about to ask if she's fine, Laura faints and collapses to the ground. Jimin catches her and shouts, "We need to bring her there!"

They are being noisy again and V approaches her before saying, "She didn't faint you nitwit."

"How could you be so sure about that?!" Jungkook asked. V looks at Laura who slowly open her eyes and Jimin burst into tears before hugging her. He said, "I thought you'll leave me."

"He's being dramatic now," Jungkook said. Jimin glares at him and hits his arm before V said, "She has her medication in the cabinet."

V takes out a strip of pills and Laura sits properly. She takes it and takes one pill before swallowing it. V gives her a plastic bottle of water and Laura drinks the water in one go. She throws the empty bottle inside a dustbin and sighs in relief. She gets up and said, "I want to eat."

"Wait for an hour then you can eat," Suga said as he leaves the room. Laura walks outside, followed by everyone else. Jimin asks, "You bought those pills?"

"Yea," Laura replied. She continued, "I tend to forget about it sometimes."

"So, where should we go now?" J-Hope asked. They look among themselves and replied at the same time, "VACATION!"