T H R E E

Never Stop - Yoonmin

J I M I N ' S    P O V .

 

The next morning I was ready to face Taehyung and ask him about his involvement in all this . Instead of being the weak guy I am, I decided I would just face the music because it's 'now or never', as cliché as it sounds.

 

I ignore my younger brother shouting at me to wait for him, and my mother shouting breakfast, and stumble quickly out of the house and towards school.

 

When I arrived, I noticed that Taehyung wasn't in his usual spot, behind the parking lot, but instead he was right by the entrance looking at me with a slight trace of what I hoped was Shane in his eyes. As I reach him, he draws his hands out of his pockets, and awkwardly pats his pockets in an effort to look as if he 'lost' something.

As if I didn't just see him staring back at me.

 

"Just explain it to me Tae, 'cause you know I'm pissed." 

His eyes dart almost everywhere around me before they finally land on me, his lips trying to muster up a smile.

"I knew that I shouldn't have told you about the site but I guess you could say I was in a bit of bind and Yoo- my colleagues would have killed me if I didn't go through with it." Yeah, good job trying to cover up 'Yoongi', Tae.

 

"Yeah I wanna believe you, but I can't be trampled all over Taehyung, not with a reputation like this. I'm still not completely sure how you know Yoongi exactly, but I swear to God, if he has anything thing to do with you giving me access to that site, you better tell me." I'm usually a really cute and kind hearted person, but I think this whole thing has really put me on edge.

 

"Does it matter if I asked him to do something for me?" God damn, always butting into situations at the wrong moment.

I turn to the newcomer: Yoongi. He was dressed in his usual kick style, his raven hair angrily falling over his eyes. This time I was not going to let Yoongi make a fool out of me - even if I liked it - especially since we were out in front of the school.

"Yes it is wrong, because I don't ing know you okay? So shut up and stop asking my friend to do you your dirty work." I had it, I can't even think about liking this person until he sorts out his lazy douche bag attitude. 

 

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock as if he had never heard someone act that rudely to him. Yoongi looked... angry.

"Listen here little one, I don't care if Taehyung has been you're BFF since day ing one, if I want him to do something he will, and soon you'll get that." He storms straight off, pulling Taehyung's arm with him. 

I look back at them as they both walk away, and then I make sure there were no crowds of students trying to listen in, 

luckily there weren't.

 

That was definitely an eventful morning.