P R O L O G U E

Never Stop - Yoonmin

J I M I N ' S   P O V .

 

Day 63 of Freshman year, starts exactly the same as all the days before it, get to School combing through the crowds to reach Tae, before walking to Chemistry.

Same old, same old.

We sit down at the front feeling the girls stare and wait for the teacher to start.

Half way in, Min Yoongi walks in through the door, stumbling too his seat like he was drunk, ignoring the complaints of the teacher.

 

Min Yoongi was one crazy guy. He was a year older than us, being out a year back after setting the Prinicpal's car on fire and gaining a resounding F in 3 subjects, bar music. Nobody really knew him, they just knew his desirable looks weren't worth the danger they came with.

I guess I liked a bit of danger.

I kept a few tabs on the guy, he didn't have a social media account but from what Tae could gather, I think he might be part of some sort of gang.

 

It just gets better doesn't it?

 

My grades are straight - unlike my uality - and I can't let either of the two be destroyed. So when Yoongi enters the room I pretend I didn't even see him, and go back to staring at some random girl.

 

A/N  A brief introduction to my new Yoonmin fan fiction! The story will probably feature Gangs and Violence, but it may change! 

Georgie xxx