Who is Yuju?

Book of Love

Yuju is fond of spending her time reading books. Everytime she has a free time, she would go to the library alone and read books. She often read books about love, though she hate something related to love, she still like to read books with the theme "Love". It is a bit weird but romance is her favorite genre of story.

Yuju does have friends but she doesn't treat them like what friends should do. She always wanted to be alone, so she always ignore them. She eats alone, study alone and doesn't have someone she can talk to. She just wanted to read books and do everything alone. She don't need love from someone, she don't need someone, she can live by herself alone. She thought.

She also had parents who is always there supporting her and encouraging her to do well in school and she does well in school. She has good grades as well.

The class dismissed, Yuju put all her things inside her bag and make her way out of the door without even saying goodbye to her friends. 

"Hey Yuju, wanna hangout tonight?" Chaeyeon asked but got ignored by Yuju.

"Seems like she will be spending her time with books again." Chaeyeon pouted.

Yuju went home directly, she is tired and she wanted to rest. She entered her bedroom and locked the door, she doesn't want her parents to know that she is'nt studying. Yuju jumped on the bed and close her eyes.

"Good night." she mumbled.