My Small Universe

My Small Universe

Image result for do exo black and white make gray

Use your imagination and the picture above to visualize the scenario below.

Time frame: Now/ at this very moment

Setting: In a small town a.k.a SM Town

Season: Winter

Background music (for better effects): EXO – Universe (piano version)

 

When the clock strikes 12, the street lights begin to light up and shine like the stars in the sky. As ( Your name) is strolling down the dark alley, suddenly, someone appears right in front of her. The moment their eyes meet, her heart starts to pound tremendously.

Who is this mysterious guy in black?

Although his appearance is fairly normal, something about him captivates her. Maybe it is because of his big black eyes staring so deeply at her. After a few seconds that feels like forever (in a good way) of intense stare, he finally opens his mouth and says, “Happy birthday, (Your name).”

Wait, how does he know my name and that today, It's my birthday? OMO?! 

So many queries are going on in her mind but before she can ask anything, he leans forward, plants a kiss on her forehead and whispers in her ear, “Bogoshipda… Saranghae…”

Shocked and surprised, she is frozen at that spot, not knowing what to do. Finally, she regains her senses and pulls away, keeping a distance between them. All of a sudden, she is overwhelmed with anger and fear at the same time. She starts to demand for reasons, questioning him about his inappropriate actions.

“Who are you and what was that for?” she yells.

“I’m your boyfriend,” he replies. “I search the universe until I can find you again,” he explains in a soft, soothing tone and gives her a coffee cup (looks like the one D.O. gave it to the main girl when she was sick in EXO Next Door) just before he vanishes into thin air.

Everything does not make any sense but tears flow down her cheek.

What's going on? Why do i feel this way? Where did he go?

When she looks at the coffee cup, there is something written on it.

You’re my small universe.

Wherever you are, I’ll go to you.

Love, Kyung-soo.

Even though she does not know anyone by that name, something is blooming inside her. She takes a sip of the warm coffee. It feels perfect on a cold, winter night and soon, it begins to snow.