Cold Morning

Rescued From The Darkness Before Consumed

The morning air blew through the dorm, waking all of them in shivers, all except one. Yuchan rubs his arms to warm them up as he shot a curious look to the only one still asleep, Sehyoon. As he approached Sehyoon to wake him up, Junhee whispers to him to come over and tilts his head to let Sehyoon sleep for a while longer.

"I'm amazed Sehyoon can sleep through such a cold morning.", Donghun says as he hugs Junhee to warm himself.

"We should have closed the windows and doors, at least we'd have more time to sleep.", Byeongkwan snuggles with Yuchan on the floor.

"I'm more surprised that Sehyoon hyung can sleep deeper than me.", Yuchan commented.

"Let's just cook breakfast and wake him up when it's ready." Junhee said as the rest nodded in agreement.

As Junhee and Donghun starts making breakfast, Yuchan lies on the dining table and sleeps again, while Byeongkwan goes to the room to sit beside Sehyoon's bed as he waits for the signal to wake Sehyoon. Byeongkwan hears Junhee stirring the pot of ramyeon, Donghun throwing away the empty ramyeon packets, Yuchan changing his sleeping position on the table once in a while, and Sehyoon murmuring something every few seconds. He turns to the one sound he's most curious in, behind him on the bed, Sehyoon who seems to be murmuring something while frowning in his sleep.

Byeongkwan kneels beside closer to Sehyoon, he notices as Sehyoon's hand twitches and looks as if it wants to grab something but doesn't have the power to. Byeongkwan slips his hand in Sehyoon's and rubs the back of his hand with his thumb. Sehyoon noticably relaxes and Byeongkwan smiles.

"Byeongkwan ah, it's time to eat, wake Sehyoon hyung." Junhee calls out as he shakes Yuchan awake at the same time.

"Sehyoon hyung~" Byeongkwan runs his hand through Sehyoon's hair as he stirs in his sleep, eventually opening up his eyes, looking at Byeongkwan and smiling.

Sehyoon sits up, faces Byeongkwan and gives him a soft hug. Byeongkwan hugs back and pulls Sehyoon to eat.

Byeongkwan notices while everyone is eating, Sehyoon's hand stops moving like he's in deep thought. He moves closer to Sehyoon and holds his hand as he changes to the other hand to eat. Sehyoon looks at Byeongkwan, interlocks their fingers, smiles at him, and starts eating. Yuchan and Junhee start to playfully push each other around while eating until Donghun tells them to stop messing around at the dining table. Donghun's attention turns to Sehyoon, who seems very deep in thought, which isn't weird except for the fact that he looks a bit sad.

When they finished eating, Junhee and Byeongkwan cleaned up, Yuchan heads to the training room first, and Donghun approaches Sehyoon, pats his back and asks, "Sehyoon ah, are you thinking about anything, you alright?". Sehyoon hesitantly shakes his head and hugs Donghun before changing into his training clothes. Donghun looks at Sehyoon and worries 'Sehyoon ah~ what exactly has you so distracted' ...