Part Two

Train to Busan

Part Two

"It's nice coming in through first class." Jungkook voiced, "we don't have to wait forever in line."

"Worst case scenario is that someone recognize us. Lucky for us, one can get lost in a crowd." Jimin nodded opening the compartment door letting himself and his messenger bag go inside first. "That's why I want to go to tokyo disneyland."

"I never thought of that." Jungkook raised his eyebrows settling himself in front of Jimin.

"You have a lot to learn kid." Jimin smiled feeling the winter sun through the window, he leaned towards its warmth relishing its gentle touch against his face.

"You're not that much older." Jungkook fixed a stare, and Jimin's smile broadened as he noticed that Jungkook had looked annoyed at being called young again.

"It won't do." Jimin teased.

"What won't do?" Jungkook asked.

"Your temper." Jimin said closing his eyes and now feeling the contrast bite of the cold window against his forehead.

"Jimishi." Jungkook teased in return.

That brought Jimin into complete sit up position bringing him into a fit of laughter. Jungkook in turn gave him his trademark dubious grin.

"Stop that!" Jimin reached over and slapped Jungkook's leg in the fit of laughter which only made Jungkook join in.

It was sometime after when their laughters had calmed down and after they had eaten, the two singers sat quietly lost in their own thoughts.

"It's a cold winter." Jungkook said suddenly and a tad out of character.

Jimin opened his eyes slightly looking at the young man with the flawless features. He knew Jungkook well enough to know that he was not one for small talk. He was one whom was quiet, a little bit awkward, and when he had something meaningful to say he would not say it until he found the right words.

"I'm okay." Jimin said echoing the words he had spoken to Yoon-gi at the BTS suite.

Jungkook looked away from him staring out to the now snow ridden and dark scenery that blurred pass them.

"Where you fighting with Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin sighed flopping and spreading on the seat taking all of the space, not caring if it was not appropriate.

"I didn't fight with anyone." Jimin said.

"I've never seen him do that." Jungkook pointed out, and Jimin knew what he was talking about.

Before Yoon-gi had left he had grabbed him and embraced him tightly, so tightly that Jimin had felt that he would have melted into his arms. It had taken him all of his self-control to not hug him back and cling on to Yoon-gi's embrace as though life depended on it. Then just as the embrace had come Yoon-gi let go and walked out of the room with his bags at hand not waiting for Tae-hyung to follow.

"I'll let you in on a little secret." Jimin chuckled, "Our Yoon-gi-Hyung is very strange."

Jungkook looked away from the window, and this time, Jungkook did not smile back at him, but frowned. Unmoved and not amused.

"Will it affect the group?" Jungkook asked unwavering.

Jimin looked at the ceiling away from Jungkook not liking where this conversation was leading to. He wondered why they hadn't arrived yet. Sure they had left way later than anticipated, but the train from Seoul to Busan was estimated to be no more than three hours. It had been at least two already.

"No." Jimin answered knowingly.

"How do you know?" Jungkook's voice was firm and steady, but to Jimin it felt like a knife scraping at the secret he had been holding on in his heart.

"Because Yoon-gi is who he is." Jimin answered instead, finding it somewhat easy to talk about it. Did he want to shake Jungkooks world? To see if Jungkook would see him strangely if he admitted to the taboo subject of his homouality. "And I like that about him. He is also my biggest fan."

Whatever had come or not come to be between himself and Yoon-gi, Jimin could confirm that at least that was true. As bittersweet as it was, it nonetheless made Jimin smile and cherish the memory when Yoon-gi had shamelessly confessed that he liked his voice. It had been embarrassing, but his heart had fluttered then. Yoon-gi was a very gentle person inside his hard exterior, and had not laughed at him when Jimin had admitted his crush to him. He had been gentle in refusing him.

Yoon-gi did not feel the same way. He did however not look at him strangely or ratted him out. Sure, Tae-Hyung had figured it out, but he was his best friend, and had not judged him for it. He had respect for both of his band members for that, even though he had a feeling that Nam-Joon knew too even though he had never said anything. At the end it didn't matter if Yoon-gi liked him like that or not, what mattered was that Yoon-gi cared and accepted him. And for that Jimin was thankful.

"You're worrying over nothing." Jimin voiced, still talking to the ceiling.

"That's good." Jungkook said, and it felt as though ice water had splashed

him.

"You have it good." Jimin accused after fixing his gaze at him, his own feelings hurt.

Before Jungkook could say anything Jimin stood up with the grace and strength only a dancer's body could bestow. Just as he did that, the train seemed to slow down, yet Jimin was anxious for fresh air. Too much time enclose in one space never set well with him. He lived for movement, and right now that was just what he needed.

"I think we're here." Jimin stated, but as he was about to grab his bag the train's conductor started speaking with a clear Seoul accent over the intercom.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but we need to make an emergency stop at Maecheon station. There has been an accident up ahead, we will resume after thirty minutes. Thank you for your understanding."

"It will be late by the time we get home." Jimin said after a small scoff.

"Jimin." Jungkook said ignoring him all together. "Stop putting on a brave face."

"What else is left for me to do?" Jimin looked at him feeling fearless.

"Cry." Jungkook said. "Cry it out, that is what my big brother tells me."

"But older brothers can't cry." Jimin said instead, "I'm sure you know that"

"Will you stop calling me a little?"

"You are younger. I never said little." Jimin pointed out.

"Jimin."

"Don't say my name like that."

"Jimin." Jungkook reached out and made him sit right next to him. "We can't leave the train. Someone will recognize us."

"I know." Jimin said, "I just need air."

"It's cold outside." Jungkook said, "Don't you see all that snow?"

"Then come with me." Jimin suggested.

Jungkook stood up dragging him by the hand. His touch was warm and steady as he guided him pass the corridor all the way to the end of the first class car. When the cool air hit his face Jimin couldn't help but laugh at just how good it felt. The only downfall was that he couldn't see the stars from here, yet when the snow fell, he liked to image that the stars shed tears in the form of snowflakes. He shivered feeling the cold in his bones, yet he welcomed it.

"I like this." Jimin's teeth chattered, feeling refreshed and the bad feelings were cleansed and gone.

He wished he could dance in the snow.

"I know." Jungkook hugged him from behind and Jimin let him.

"You're acting weird." Jimin reflected and thankful for the taller man's warm chest pressed tightly against his back.

"You are very special. To all of us." Jungkook said softly, "when we are down, it is always you who listens and keeps on giving."

Jimin leaned his head back onto Jungkook's body enjoying the comfort.

"Thank you for trying. For cheering me up." Jimin's voice was soft as he spoke sincerely, then a thought hit him, "is this the real reason why you came on this stupid train ride?"

"Yes," Jungkook said burying his face on Jimin's neck.

"You're such a kid." Jimin chuckled.

"Call me a kid one more time and I'll throw you off this train." Jungkook threatened.

Jimin laughed and pulled away from him, the train was in complete stop. His laughter was carried away from the depths of his throat to the endless sky.

"Let's go inside." Jimin said, "it's cold!"

"You were the crazy one who wanted to go outside when its way below zero." Jungkook frowned and hooked Jimin to him again before going back inside the train.

"You were the crazy one who listened." Jimin teased knowing that in the battle of words he would always win against him.

"Only because I like to see you laugh." Jungkook said letting him go.

Jimin continue to laugh feeling slightly flustered, yet stopped when he heard Jungkook say: "Only because I like pleasing you."