End

Fansign Event

 

Yerin

We're in a fansign event right now and I noticed that SinB's acting weird today. She isn't her normal beagle self. Then I saw her talk to manager-nim and she went out. "I'm sorry everyone. SinB-ssi isn't feeling well so we'll check up on her as soon as possible and we are sorry for the inconvenience." Manager said to the Buddys and turned to us. "Guys, please take care of the Buddys. We were about to take SinB to the hospital but she's stubborn. She's just at the backstage. If she feels any more worse we'll bring her back to the dorm first" Manager said to us and we nodded. 

"Yerin unnie. Are you sure you don't want to check on SinB?" Umji asked me and I nodded "Let's finish this event first and I'll check up on her." Umji smiled at me and nodded as well. We were communicating with buddys throughout the fansign and SinB said that she can handle it and went back with us and it's now finish! 

"The other members might be worried too" I said to Umji and she nodded worriedly. We said our ending ments with SinB and said goodbye to buddys. SinB went out first and we saw SinB there laying on the couch, resting. "Yerin ah? Can you carry her?" Our manager unnie said. We also noticed that the manager oppa's are not here. "Where are the others?" I asked manager unnie she said that they are carrying the gifts and all of them are gone because there are a lot more gifts than expected. 

There is just two stranger guards here and manager unnie said they will guard us on the way out. I nodded at manager unnie and she smiled at me. "Yerin ah, you sure?" Sowon unnie asked. "I'm sure, I love this beagle right here so I'm really worried right now. This is the least I can do for her. And besides she's not that heavy. And I'm Strong Yerin after all" I said jokingly and smiled at the other members assuring them. They laughed and said okay. I went to SinB and slipped one arm below her neck and one arm below her knees and kissed her forehead.

I then carried her up and as expected she's light. This beagle is not resting well. I thought to myself. "Let's go?" I asked the other members and that stared at me with awe even the manager unnies. "You guys look cute!" Eunha shrieked and pinched SinB and my cheeks. "Yah! You'll wake her up" I said and she just smiled and nodded. "Let's go. That's the last schedule for today. Good job girls!" manager unnie said and led us outside the building. 

We went to our carnival and manager oppa is already there. "Sorry Yerin ah" manager oppa said to me and I shook my head. "Don't worry oppa you did good today" I said and he smiled at me and opened the door. Then I first went inside and put SinB in her chair and I buckled her seatbelt and took her neck pillow and put it on her as well and I kissed her forehead again. I then went to my seat and buckled up as well as the other members. As always we talked on the way home and manager oppa said that we're just going to order anything we like and eat dinner. 

"SAM. GYEOP. SAL!" I said to Sowon unnie and while fist bumping the air. "Okay! Okay! Calm down Yerin ah!" Sowon unnie said while laughing. We then arrived at the dorm. I said to manager oppa that I'll carry SinB and he was about to protest but I interrupted him. "It's the least I can do for her" I said and he just sighed and said okay. I went to SinB and unbuckled her seatbelt and removed her neck pillow. I slipped one arm behind her back and one arm under her and I carried her outside the van. 

The members opened the door for me and we went inside the elevator. We talked about what food we should order and I keep on insisting to order samgyeopsal and they said its my reward. We arrived at our floor and we went to our dorm. We went inside and I put SinB on her bed and I said to Umji that I'll change her clothes but I'll change mine first. "Yerin ah, what about her? What food shall we get her?" Sowon unnie asked me as I went inside our room. "Order her tteokbokki!" I said and she nodded. 

"Okay we're going to order samgyeopsal, pizza, chicken and tteokkbbokki. Sound good?" Sowon unnie asked me and I shouted a "NAE!" and she just laughed at me. I then changed my clothes and went to SinB and Umji's room. I saw thaw SinB wasn't on her bed anymore so I went outside and asked Umji. "Umji-yah, where is SinB?" I asked Umji. She looked at me and smiled "Unnie she woke up and she said that she'll take a shower" Umji said and I said an 'okay' and waited for the food in our room. 

I played some games on my phone and read some fanfics as well and Twitter is absolutely going crazy about SinRin. We're not oblivious of our ships actually. "Unnie, SinRin shippers are going crazy" I said to Sowon unnie and she laughed. "Well WonHa shippers are going crazy because I back hugged Eunha and touched her bare stomach" Sowon unnie said. We talked about a few more things and we heard a ding dong. Me and Sowon unnie stood up immediately and ran out of our room and went to the door. 

The other members were in the living room and looked at us while laughing. "UNNIE'S, DON'T WORRY THE FOODS ARE NOT GONNA EAT THEMSELVES!" Umji shouted at us and laughed. I saw the other four members laughing and I felt good. SinB was already well. I thought to myself and smiled. Sowon unnie paid the delivery boy and we went back inside. "Let's eat!" I shouted and they all went to the dining area and sat in there respective places. "Sowon unnie paid for it!" I said praising Sowon unnie and they all thanked Sowon unnie as well. 

"SinB-yah, are you good now?" I asked SinB and patted her head. "Yeah unnie. Thank you for carrying me as well unnie. I'm heavy right?" SinB asked while looking up at me while blushing. I ruffled her hair and smiled at her. "No you were not." I then went to my place beside Sowon unnie and Eunha and I ate in silence. "Yah! Yerin ah! Even if it's your favorite you still have to speak!" Sowon unnie scolded me. "Oh come on! It's been a long time since I had a date with SinB because of our comeback and ate samgyeopsal! So I had to savor this moment!" I said and they all laughed at me. 

"Okay. Okay. Savor that. Ginseng.!" Sowon unnie said and pinched my cheek. Hard. "AHH! APA! UNNIE!" I shouted at her and she grinned. "Yah! You're too loud!" Sowon unnie said and the other members laughed. "Said the one who told me to talk." I mumbled but Sowon unnie hear it. "I heard that Yennie" Sowon unnie said and almost took one of my samgyeopsal. I slapped her hand away softly and she laughed. After that, we ate in chaos. Like absolute chaos. It's so loud! (Says the one who shouts almost like everytime) Then we finished eating and I was assigned to was the dishes today. 

"Ughhh! I forgot!" I groaned and Sowon unnie snickered at me. "That's what you get for being loud!" Sowon unnie said and laughed. The other members are in the living room watching TV, and here I am with Sowon unnie, washing dishes, with her laughing at me. I started washing, and halfway through I felt someone backhugging me. I was about to turn around but she held me tighter. "Eunbi-yah? What's wrong?" I asked this someone. Hehe. "How did you know it was me?" SinB asked and I smiled, while still washing the dishes. I'm now rinsing it and I'm almost finished. "Well... Your vanilla scent is an absolute giveaway of who you are, Hwang Eunbi." I said and wiped my hands and faced her using my strength. "So? What happened? Are you okay?" I asked and she hugged me tighter and settled on the crook of my neck. 

"Thank you unnie. I love you too" SinB said, and I stiffened. I didn't respond but hugged her back. Her love for me is different from mine so I can't expect much. "What kind of love are you referring when you say it to me unnie?" SinB asked. Oh ... It's now or never right?... "Do you want me to say it honestly?" I askes her and she nodded. "I love you very much. I want us more than friends and be officially girlfriends. But I know that you're straight so I'll just stop expecting. So yeah. That was the real reason of my I love you" I said. 

She pulled away from my neck and kissed my lips.I was absolutely shocked! She pulled away and smiled at me. "I feel the same way Yerin unnie. I'm just good at hiding my feelings, but lately I've been clingy, specially to you. So I guess my feelings are slowly coming out." SinB said and kissed me again. "So you were awake the whole time I carried you?!" I asked and she giggled. "That's the least I can do for you Yerin unnie" SinB said as she kissed me again and hugged me. 


END.

Hope you guys like it!
Happy Birthday again to our one and only Hwang Eunbi!!