Escaping

Escaping the Garden of Eden

Sooyoung and Jiwoo managed to convince me to join them leave. I was not believing them at first and tried to ran away but then i realized, there is freedom out there. Freedom that you can never have in EDEN. They were happy when i finally agreed, but-

 

"Don't tell Hyejoo." Sooyoung said.

 

I asked her why and she told me that Hyejoo is too loyal to EDEN and might tell the superior our plan. I told them that we can convince her to join but they still wont agree. Hyejoo is too precious for me, i don't want to leave her alone but i also don't want to be stuck here.

 

----------

 

We were getting ready to leave and my heart is beating fast, I'm nervous. Once Sooyoung opened the gate, we ran outside with smiles on our faces, already tasting freedom.

 

But i can feel someone was watching us.

 

I turned around and saw Hyejoo looking at us, i can see in her eyes that she wants to join us and the look of betreyal. I looked at her, hope in my eyes, still hoping that she would join us.

 

But Hyejoo, a person so egoistic, turned around and went back.

 

"Chaewon!" The other two called me and i followed them, seeing the exit of this horrible place called EDEN.

 

----------

 

We are in a place very unknown to us but its a place full of freedom, we're finally free from the Garden of Eden.

 

We go by different names now, forgetting our old self and living our life with our new self, our true self. Sooyoung goes by the name Yves, Jiwoo with Chuu and me going by Gowon. 

 

I still do hope that one day, Hyejoo puts her guard down and will follow us someday. So all of us can be together and be happy.

 

----------

Waaah! A dissapoinment! I'm sorry but i'll try to understand their story fast. This is mostly based from "love4eva" MV. 

;----;