Chapter Ten - "Super Junior's Dorm, Finally!"

Fated to Love you ♥

Later that day, before going to Super Junior's dorm, I went to 'Live, Laugh & EAT' cake shop. It is one of my favorite cake shop here in Korea. I bought a Chocolate cake with flowers as a design on it. It's pretty simple but I'm pretty sure  it'll be one of the most delicious chocolate cake you'll ever eat. (A/N: "Live, Laugh & EAT" is not really a cake shop in Korea. I just made it for this FF.)

 

I pressed the door bell of their dorm and the one who open the door was Heechullie. He closed the door the moment he saw me and open it again after 5 seconds.

 

"Yah! Why are you here?" Heechul said coldly.

"Yah! Kim Heechul, you're so mean. Teukie oppa invited me here so it will be better if you let me in first. Is that a good idea eh?" I said while laughing

"Aish. Arasso."

"Annyeong Chun Hee sshi!" Leeteuk greeted me happily

"Annyeong haseyo, Teukie oppa. Here take it, I bought a cake for all the members." I said while giving him the box of cake.

"Omo~ You should'nt have bought us a cake."

"Anio, it's okay." 

"Excuse me but, are you two close already?" Heechul suddenly asked while pointing to both of us, Teukie and me.

"Yes, we are CLOSE now. Right Chun Hee sshi?" Leeteuk said and hold my shoulder

"Ah, ne, ne."

After that conversation, Leeteuk guided me to their dining area to eat. They prepared so many delicious foods.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Chun Hee!" Shindong oppa greeted me

"Annyeong!"

"I'm the one who cooked these foods." Shindong said proudly

"Yah! I cooked those too!!" Ryeowook shouted 

"Will you two shut up. Hello Chun Hee sshi, I am the one who cooked all of these foods." Kyuhyun said calmly while patting his chest

"YAAAAAAH! CHO KYUHYUN, STOP LYING!" all the members shouted and looked at Kyuhyun

"You don't even know how to cook ramen." Kangin said and receive a laugh from all of us.

"Super Junior members are soo funny. I bet those who will be with all of you will not look old because of laughing NON STOP." I said while laughing

Donghae came beside me with a kimbap on his hand.

"Chun Hee, open your mouth and say 'AAH'" Lee Donghae said

"Arasso. Aahh" I opened my mouth and Donghae fed me with the kimbap

"Gomawo!" I thanked Donghae

After eating with the members, Leeteuk decided to play a game. To play, "Eat pepero with me" as Teukie named the game. We chose our partners by getting papers with the members' names on it  in the bowl. 

 

"Okay! Since it's Chun Hee's first visit here in our dorm, let's play a Pepero game. Our country's most fearful game." Leeteuk said like he does on reality shows on TV. All the members clapped their hands and danced the "Octopus dance" (A/N: This is the dance Yesung did on EHB, you can watch it on youtube. It's very funny!)

"Let's reveal your partners starting from Eunhyuk!" Leeteuk said

"I got Donghae as my partner!! This is ..... No comment." Hyuk said

"Yah! What are you saying!" Donghae shouted

"Okay, next is our Wookie." 

"I got Yesung hyung." He said

"Last but not the least, Chun Hee sshi." 

"Erm, I got ..." I said without finishing.

"NUGUUUUUUUU?!" Everyone shouted.

"Heechullie oppa~"

"KYAAAAAAAA!" Everyone shouted and by the time I said that he's my partner, Chullie got up from their couch and came beside me.

Eunhyuk and Donghae's lips almost touched but before it happend, Donghae cut it out same with YeWook couple. After their turns, it's our turn now.

"This is the most awaited among the three, please come out Kim Heechul and Park Chun Hee!" Leeteuk said while making the remote as his mic. The rest of the members clapped their hands happilly.

"Yah! Will you shut up!" Heechul said while walking.

"Yah, Chun Hee sshi, Don't ever touch my lips!" Heechul said playfully.

Heechul took a pretty long pepero compared to the others. He put the other end in his mouth and obviously the other end in my mouth.

"Hana, dul, set!" all the members counted

By the time the pepero get smaller and smaller I closed my eyes and just waited to what will happen. Our face is now only a cm closer. I closed my eyes. Unlike EunHae and YeWook's game, our lips touched. I didn't move but Heechul did.

"OMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Donghae and Eunhyuk shouted. 

The rest of the members took a picture of us.

"Yah! Will you stop that!" Heechul shouted. 

Heechul suddenly came to me and whispered.

"I thought you will never kiss me? Lying eh?" Heechul whispered to me and smirked.

"Yaaah! I didn't -" I stopped talking since Heechul's face is an inch from mine. He is looking at me so I looked away.

The party in Super Junior's dorm was ended since it's already 12:30 am. I say my good byes to them before leaving. Heechul accompanied me outside.

"Erm, Good night Heenim. Please told your members I really had a great time with them." I told Heechul. Heechul pulled me in the wall and he put his arms in the wall, trapping me and leaned closer to me.

"Oh. Had fun with them? Or you just liked the GAME." Heechul said while emphasizing the word "GAME"

"hahaha! Yah! What are you saying? It's just a ... game, you know!" I said while lauging and looking away. My heart is pumping reaaaly fast!

Heechul pulled back and said "You said it. Good Night Chun Hee!" 

"Jalja oppa~" I responded.


 

For now, this is my favorite Chapter. ChulHee's moment. Did you like it too? :D Any suggestions/guess on the next chapter? ;D

 

 

SUBSCRIBE\\ & //LEAVE SOME COMMENTS

Kamsahamnida~ *bows*