We're Paired

I Don't Want to Love You

 

It was a typical Monday morning.

I was walking towards the school's back gate when I saw that Jo Youngmin making out with another girl.

What the?! He's making out early in the morning.

And with a different girl he was with the last time i saw him days ago.

I passed through them feeling sick with their actions.

 

 

Mr. Lee was already standing in front waiting for the class to keep quiet.

Art is one of my favorite subjects and modesty aside, I always get the top grade in this class.

The class shushed and Mr. Lee started speaking.

"Here's another semester, class and in lined with that I came up with a new exciting project for you."

Mr. Lee grinned.

 

Everyone sighed in protest, except for me ofcourse. Mr. Lee laughed and continued,

 

"Photography. By the end of the month, you have to pass a scrapbook with pictures taken by you. For the pictures, it can be random. It can be a picture of yourself as long as you're the one who took the shot. Oh, and by the way, you'll be in pairs."

So Mr. Lee assigned the pairs.

 

I'm so excited about this project.

 

This is GREAT. :)

 

I waited for my name to be called until,

"MInchan, I'll pair you up with Jo Youngmin since he's not doing very good in this subject. You're okay with that, right?"

 

And I wasn't even able to reply when Mr. Lee continued saying, 

 

"Oh, that's so kind of you Minchan." then he dismissed the class.

Everyone in the room was talking with their partners, discussing about their project.

 

 

On the other hand, this Jo Youngmin here, was just so lax on his seat as if he didn't hear what Mr. Lee just said a while ago.

 

*sigh*

 

This project wasn't THAT GREAT after all. 

 

 

*A/N Still working on the other chapters. Please do wait. :)