CH 15. Awkwardly in love

Falling for U

 

 


 

Momo's POV

(1 week later)

I feel so socially awkward these days, and today I'll be staying at Mina's until the next 2 days, because Mr. Kim told me to investigate more about the military. And also I have to sleep beside Mina.. And its just too awkward for me, sometimes she's just y at bed... I'm not a ert okay?!  I wrote at my diary and suddenly closed it when I saw Mina walking "Staring is rude" Mina said a bit sternly "I'm not staring.. I'm just looking" I replied and she left... I saw a photo fell from my diary, a hair tie. I also noticed that Mina was wearing a rubber band as her hair tie, I decided to keep the hair tie for now. How will I give her the hair tie. I'm so socially awkward with these types of situations, Mom please tell me what to do!? I thought and maybe I should kidnap her... The only thing I can think, . I really need ideas or people should make a book on how to return a hair tie. I thought "I should just do it... And I-" I paused and I realized the short memories that we have those days. I decided to get a pack of chips and I decided to eat while think... Do I like her? "DON'T THINK OF THAT MOMO!" I shouted and then I covered my mouth immediately, What in the world are you doing?! DON'T SHOUT RANDOMLY. I thought and sighed, maybe I did... Liked her or I still like her?
 

Maybe I really do, but I'm just so socially awkward to tell her...

What if she's going to hate me

I'm such an idiot, Mina

Then I have no choice to

 

I decided to sneak at the district 9 hideout, it's quite big and I can see their precious memories... Okay I should prepare everything. I just simply placed a letter at her bed with the adress where she's meeting me. I close and wait for her to enter the hideout after a few minutes I she walked inside, I closed the door and grabbed her tight "Sleep.." I said and made her fall asleep, using a some type of drug I'm unsure. I carried her to a chair. tied her up... I still don't know why I'm doing this to her

She woke up after a few hours

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME MOMO!?" She asked and I looked at her "I don't know, Mina... I'm socially awkward to tell you.. This-" "What t-" I stopped her words with a kiss.. I'm such a bad person to steal someone's kisses randomly "Hey... I'm sorry... I like you" I said and captured her lips once again "I know... But why did you not told me in the first part?" She asked "I'm socially awkward..." I replied shyly.. "I also liked you... You looked so dreamy when you protected me when you beat those guys up" Mina said "Tell what you want..." I said "I don't want anything else... All I want is your presence" She said and smiled "My pleasure" I replied and gave the warmest smiled I could give. I want to bring her to Japan

 

When we got home, I saw Mrs. Myoui. Mina headed at her favor. I can't stand that I won't see her again tomorrow. So I'll just speak it up at her mom "Mrs. Myoui... I need to ask you a favor" I asked Mrs. Myoui "What is it?" Mrs. Myoui said sweetly "Can I have your daughter?" I asked. She nodded and smiled "You already have her. Just don't hurt her or else I'm going to kick your " Mrs. Myoui replied in a deadly tone "Yes... Maam" I said in a scared tone "Were going to Japan tomorrow... Do you want to come, we'll live there. Because that's our new base" I said "No, I don't want your time with her" Mrs. Myoui said warmly "THANKS MRS. MYOUI!" I said happily and hugged her "You're the best mother-in law!" I said so happily. I go to Mina's bedroom and I smiled so happily "Mrs. Myoui said that we can live together in Japan!" I said very happily and she smiled too "You look so happy" She said and smiled "Of course I found a girl... There's no one like you, you know?" I said and I kissed her on the forehead "I'm happy Mina, I've found someone to wake up beside with, someone who can like me back that no one did before, someone who is going to take care of me. And someone...

"Who can love me"

I said dramatically. She smiled and made me rest on her lap "You're such an idiot, Momo" She said and chuckled happily. "You love me, because I'm an idiot. Right?" I asked "Yes" She said.

 

We prepared our things early in the morning. "Mrs. Myoui... This is for you" I said and gave Mrs. Myoui a golden ring and an envelope with cash "Thank you! Momo, I hope you take care" Mrs. Myoui said and smiled. We all ate and chatted happily. One day, I will marry Myoui Mina, the girl I like.

 

When we arrived at Japan. I decided to bring Mina at my mansion... The Hirai mansion, to be exact. My parents died when I was young, Mr. Kim adopted Me, Sana and Jimin. And wants us to be succesful mafias, "This so pretty!" Momo said and I smiled at her "Of course, I'm one rich mafia" I said and smiled