1. I'm a fox and you're a beauty

Time between cat and fox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

« Don’t try Kim Taehyung, you’re maybe the Tiger prince, but you know how a cat reacts when someone tries to make him doing something! » 

 

The young woman ran into the stairs and shut her door very loudly. 

 

"Yerim you’re twenty-one, don’t shut your door like a freaking teenager » screamed the man on the other side of the door." After a few minutes, he saw the door opening, her younger sister sent him a death glare. 

"Are you really trying to set me up with Park Jimin? One of your best friends?" She was furious, and even if he were the Tiger Prince, she would push him in the face if he continued to smirk at her, his phone in hand. 

"After thinking about it, I think it’s better if you married a trustworthy cat. Until I have a wife, you’re still the Tiger Princess. As your future king, I have to find you the best husband." He seemed so serious looking at her that she knew her big brother was maybe a Prince, but a stupid one. 

"Kim Taehyung, we’re living in the 21st century. Are you really trying to marry me with someone?  And your best friend above all? I’ll decide if I want to marry or not, and it’s not your decision. Are you stupid?"

 

Her brother faked to be shocked before bursting into laughter: « Did you really believe I would marry you to Jimin? You already have your potential fox » He smirked at her, taking a step back when she threw the book at him. 

"What are you talking about" She felt the anger building inside her. "Did you make fun of me? Do you really want to have your face scratched right now?"

 

Taehyung made a shocked face before smirking at his sister: « Have some respect for your Tiger prince.»

" you… My Prince" and she slapped the door to his face. 

 

After she calmed herself, she took her phone and her bag before leaving her room. When she passed by her brother, she ignored him and his questions, asking her where she was going.

"Where you won't find me ." 

 

And for the second time in less than one hour, she slapped the door. 

 

_________________________________

 

When Lisa opened her door, she didn't have the time to say hello than Yerim was already inside, opening the fridge to take a beer. 

"So you want to talk, or we are drinking in silent until we blackout?" Asked Lisa before she sat next to her friend. 

"My brother is stupid! I don't care he's the future king, he doesn't have the right to joke about my potential wedding."

"Your brother is like any brother, he's just teasing you," said Lisa opening a can of beer. "He's probably the only person who can understand your situation." 

 

Yerim drank a swig of her beer. "Yes, but he's not the one who would mystically mate with a Canidae and had to marry him." 

"Actually the mating, in general, is mystical" started Lisa but she stopped when she saw Yerim's glare. "Okay if you really want to annoy him, the best idea would be to going out tonight." 

"Good idea, because it's not like I'm the Cat princess and every member of our community know me." 

"I didn't say we are going to a cat club," smirked Lisa, taking a long sip from her can. "We are going to a dog club." 

"Are you freaking serious? I'm the Cat princess, how can I go to a place like this?" 

 

Actually, Lisa was right. Taehyung would never party in this kind of place, but the young woman always tried to spend the minimum type with the Canidae type even if her supposed soulmate was one of them.

 

The previous Princess, her great grand aunt, never married. She was known as a malicious and vicious woman who hated everyone. Everybody in their community said it was because she never had a mate, she became like this.

Why did she never marry? Because of a presumed curse whose said the Cat princess could only fall in love with a fox: the only difference between cat and dog was the existence in the Canidae species of a legendary creature, the fox, who had to marry the Cat princess to keep harmony between the two species. 

 

Historical texts said the last one lived during the 17e century and Yerim grew up with tales about the magnificent and monumental wedding between the fox and the Princess and their great and peaceful life. But the young girl, even at a young age never wanted this kind of marriage and to be forced to marry someone because of a curse. The second part of the legend she never accepted was the instant attractiveness between the two of them. She couldn't hold the fact that she would instantly fell something for him or worst being in love.

"Are you thinking about your legendary soulmate?" Lisa was looking at her clothes, trying to find what would Yerim wear this evening. 

"Why are you thinking that?"

"Because you seem to infuriate and your face is red. I know you for years, and this is your "fox" face."

"Do I have a fox face?" Yerim said with a high-pitched voice. 

"Yes, you have one," said a new voice. The young woman didn't hear the roommate of Lisa entering the room before he appeared just in front of her. "Come on Mark, I thought you'll be on my side this time

 

Lisa, Yerim, and Mark knew each other since childhood. Yerim came from royalty, Mark was the son of a Council's member (the Cat parliament), and Lisa was a mixed cat: her father was a Korean cat, but her mother was a Thai human. Yerim and Mark met when they were five and became best friends instantly. Lisa came a bit later in their group after moving from the Seoul's community. She had to move in with Mark when her parents decided to go back, because Yerim was still living at home and because Mark had an empty room in his big and new apartment (coming from one of the wealthiest Cat family, it wasn't rare). 

"Are you already drunk? Do I have to go back and buy more beers and soju?" 

"Nope" started Lisa. "Tonight we're going out in a dog club! So go to your room and put some better clothes than this!" She pointed at him and his suit. 

 

___________________________________

 

 

"Tell me again why are we in a dog’s club ?" Asked Yerim to Lisa. "It's loud, and they seem so trivial." 

" Did you really said trivial? We are here because you need to party! And because it’s a dog club, we can be sure your brother won’t be here! Plus, we don’t know, maybe a fox is hiding among them…" She didn’t know what she would to her friend if she talked once more about this stupid legend. 

"Is it the time to talk about tale? I need a drink, and Mark is still flirting with the girl at the bar."

"Okay not talk about the tale, let's find you a cute dog to make out with!" Lisa claimed, a smirk on her face. 

"Are you out of your mind? How coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter