No I Don't

No I Don't

Namjoon insisted he had absolutely no romantic feelings towards Seokjin whatsoever, and Seokjin felt the same way, they both agreed that they only hung out so often due to them both taking extra dancing lessons and of course they were in the same band. Namjoon knew deep down that he felt something for Jin he just, didn't ever want to admit it, so when has around his hyung and the other members he tried to keep a nonchalant attitude,he kept his distance from the older man and kept himself immersed in any conversation that didn’t include Jin, to say it hurt the older would be an understatement but why did he care so much, well he kew why but he'd never admit that to himself. Trying to hide feelings is quite difficult, and when you live with that person it proves to be even worse, like when the person of interests has a habit of only wearing tank-tops around the house and not normal tank tops, the really low cut ones where you can see inside their entire side,the ones that make it extremely hard to keep your eyes away, why do people even make clothes like that, this whole secret crush thing was getting really irritating, really fast.


 

Dancing was so ing hard, Namjoon hated it so much, hated how much energy it took, hated how sore it made him, he pretty much hated everything about it, and it didn’t help that Jin was in the room with him, in that stupid tank top, it was really pissing him off, he sighed deeply as they finished their latest dance. “I hate doing this, I hate dancing so much” he groaned as he laid down against the cold wooden floor, “It isn’t that bad Joon we’re doing fine” Jin reassured him as he took a seat next to him and patted his shoulder, Namjoon shivered slightly then shifted away before he stood up, “let’s just finish so we can go home I’m tired and my legs are killing me”  he held his hand out help Jin stand up again before going over to turn the music on again, “are you okay Namjoon?” Jin asked as he watched the younger boy get back into position, “I’m fine why?”, Jin bit his lip and shrugged “you just seem upset about something, I haven’t done anything have I?” he asked as he looked over Namjoon, “no hyung I’m fine I promise”, he gave Jin a small smile before turning back to the mirror, Jin just nodded and matched Namjoon’s stance as the music started to play once again.

 

The ride home was a bit awkward for Jin, he knew something was bothering Namjoon he just didn’t know to go about asking, he knew the younger wasn’t very good at expressing his feelings, but still, Jin hated seeing s so internally conflicted, especially Namjoon, but he decided that he could wait until the morning to discuss it, so instead of stopping him before they got inside and insisting he tell him, he just opened the door to their dorm and let Namjoon inside before walking in himself and locking the door, he slid his shoes off and rubbed the back of his neck, he needed a shower. “Hey uh I’m going to take a shower, unless,” he looked at the younger boy who was now standing across from him “unless you wanted to go first” he bit his lip, why was he so nervous around Namjoon, he thought his stupid puppy crush had since ended, apparently not. “Oh uh..no it’s fine you go ahead I think I need to sit and rest my feet for a while anyway” Jin laughed a little at Namjoon’s comment before he went to gather clean pajamas and a towel for his shower. All Jin could think of during his shower was Namjoon, why was he so upset, he kept feeling as though it was his fault, he couldn't let it go no matter how hard he tried, he decided he needed to ask the man, and insist he tell him what was wrong, after his shower he quickly got dressed and went to find Namjoon, he figured he was in his room waiting for the shower so that’s where Jin went, he was going to knock until he heard Namjoon quietly talking to himself, he bit his lip and hesitantly put his ear to the door.


 

Namjoon sighed deeply as Jin left him alone in the living room while he went to shower, he closed his eyes and fan his hands across his face, ‘this is so idiotic, just tell him Namjoon, be a man!’ he yelled at himself as he walked upstairs to his room to gather clothes for when Jin was finished with the shower, he sighed again as he looked at himself in the mirror, suddenly he got an idea, he took a deep breath as he stepped in front of the mirror and began talking to it as if it were Jin himself, “J-Jin I-i mean hyung-ugh ..why does this have to be so hard” he groaned and tugged on his hair before taking another deep breath and looking into the mirror again “J-Jin-hyung I, you know earlier when you asked if something was wrong and I said no, well I was lying, there is something wrong..”


 

“I was lying, there is something wrong,” Jin knew it, he knew something was wrong, and he knew it was probably his fault, he was about to open the door and tell Namjoon he was sorry for whatever he’d done but he stopped as he heard Namjoon speak again. “I mean I’m fine nothing’s wrong really it’s just,” there was a long pause and then a deep sigh from Namjoon’s lips before he continued to speak,his voice was soft, almost scared. “I know this is probably the weirdest and worst thing you’ll ever hear but I have to say it, I have to,” another long pause, “I like you, I don’t mean as a friend either, or even a brother, I like like you, I’m sorry, I tried to pretend like I didn’t because I didn’t want you to hate me, please don’t hate me okay,I just, I needed to tell you.” Was this real, was what Jin hearing actually real,he bit his lip and put his hand on the doorknob as Namjoon spoke for a final time,”I d-don’t expect you to li-” the talking stopped when Jin opened the door, he stood in the doorframe and looked at Namjoon with wide eyes, “y-you like me?”

 

“Y-you like me,” oh , oh , Namjoon stood there, frozen, with a look of horror on his face, “w-what,” he asked, he heard what Jin said he just figured he could play this off as a misunderstanding, make Jin believe he hadn’t just heard the younger confess his feelings in front of a mirror. “Y-you said you li-liked me, like liked me” Jin rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the floor as he felt the heat on his cheeks rising, Namjoon’s face was already red,but he still had to try to make this plan work, “N-no I didn’t..you heard something else.” Jin’s eyes shot up to the younger and he laughed, he had to, he knew what he heard, and he knew that Namjoon knew he heard it as well, “yes you do, I just heard you say it behind the door” Jin laughed again as he walked into the room and shut the door, “say it again, say you like me” he leaned against the wall and raised his eyebrow at the younger waiting for him to talk, “n-no I’m not saying anything because I don’t!” Namjoon adamantly denied as he watched Jin smirk. “You’re a liar Namjoon, I heard you” he watched Jin remove himself from the wall and make his way towards the younger, Namjoon’s eyes widened as he began to back away “h-hyung..J-Jin..Seokjin you stay awa-” he didn’t get to finish because Jin’s strong hand was now clamped against his jaw, “say it again, say you like me” he whispered as his face inched closer, “tell me you like me” he repeated a third time as he stared into Namjoon’s eyes, “I-I like you” Namjoon admitted ashis skin flushed an even brighter red, “finally” Jin sighed in relief before bringing his face closer and finally kissing the younger, it was amazing, spectacular, it was just everything, Namjoon never wanted it to end, but as soon as it happened, it was over, Jin was pulling away, he felt himself pout as he looked up at Jin, “I guess this means you like me too?” he asked with a smile, Jin laughed and hugged Namjoon tightly, “yeah, I tried hiding it because I didn’t think you liked me, I’m glad you do though, now I can take you out on a date” he smiled down at Namjoon who just blushed and tried to shove him away, “you’re too cocky Kim Seokjin, but I like it” Jin rolled his eyes and smiled before bringing Namjoon in for another kiss.