PROLOGUE.

Beautifully Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunha! Eunha!" The loud knock against the door made her awake automatically. She walks towards the door and opened it, surprised by the panic look on his face. "Please, you need to run away!" He said, holding onto her shoulders tightly. She blinks, couldn't understand what was happening at the moment. "But why?" She looks at him, searching for an answer.

 

"Just run! They're here! They'll take you away!" 

 

That just made her confused, unable to process her brain.

 

"Who will take me away?" He didn't answer her, instead, he pull her out of her room and lead her towards the back door. She just followed him without saying anything. She always trust him in anything.

 

"Now, listen to me. Eunha, trust no one. Alright? Whatever happen, don't trust anyone so easily and live by your own. Alright?" He tries to hold onto his tears. He loves her and always think of her as his own daughter. 

 

"Now you can find out who are the real you. You have to find your real family and where you come from" He cries, hugging her tightly before urging her to leave. "Now go. Be happy, Eunha. You're always a daughter to me no matter what" She bows to him, bidding him a goodbye. "I love you, father" With that she left the house without knowing what was happening at that time. She turned her head to look at the house for the last time before completely left.

 

 

"Where is she?" A guy traps him on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter