you, again.

out of everything, you stole my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun! Nice to see you again! Feels like it's been years.", Baekhyun was half ecstatic, half nostalgic, and something else. Seeing the man, or boy, he once looked up to, was once cared by when he was only fifteen, made the small boy regretful, wishing his life had turned out differently, wishing the two hadn't been parted, so maybe then he wouldn't be so bad.

Approaching, hands in the pockets of his questionably large, leather jacket, Sehun's face cringed. Being treated as an equal by the other didn't exactly rattle him, yet all those years ago, when the oldest was twenty-four and the younger still a kid, he was warmed by the idea of himself taking care of the most vulnerable, and losing this concept, only wished he hadn't let the person he loved go.

"That's because it has been years, Baekhyun." Face riddled with sympathy, Sehun sighed. 

As if he was fluent in the other's face, the smaller ultimately recognised his old friend's unchanging compassion. Quiet engulfed the two. Pathetically, the leafless trees cracked under the weight of nothing. Psithurism was the only noise echoing throughout the lifeless carpark, the only thing encouraging conversation between the boys. 

"So, what you up to these days?" The younger patted his thighs as a way of occupation, "Get by with your dumb college course on how atoms go boom?"

It wasn't long before exuberance manifested itself back into the conversation, "More than that, actually. Living the life, I am. Millionaire, CEO of 'The Methodical Standardisation of Atoms'. Just picture it, a colossal billboard, my face planted right in the middle." As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter