001

Lagniappe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lagniappe – A special kind of gift

001

 

“What are you doing?”

He smiles, touching her arms that are around his chest, tilting his head to his left and met the doe-eyed staring at him curiously. They stared for a moment before he lean to capture her lips.

“Should I, we invite them?” He asked after they let each other go.

The girl stood up straight, pursing her lips together while looking at Changmin, lovingly. “I think we should invite them,” She said carefully, taking a seat next to him. “Because they are part of our life no matter how hard we denied it.” She hold tightly his forearm and lean her head to his shoulder. “They’re still our long-lost brothers, oppa.” She whispered. “But if you don’t want to invite them, then don’t.” She adds quickly.

Remembering memories that she and the rest of SMTOWN’s witnessing the breakdown of DBSK’s evil maknae, where he refuse to do anything, wandering late night around the big city, Seoul and drunk himself every night with a question, ‘WHY?’

She also remembers being called by BoA and Yunho just to cheer him up with Kyuhyun who’s already waiting her at the end of her dorm streets to go together. The late night they spent together at the company rooftop where they drinks silently which sometimes startling the trainees who went up there. The trainees always ended up scream their heart out startled with them being there in the darkness.

She let out chuckles, remembering the pale face of Kim Jong In or famously known as EXO’s Kai. He was dancing on his own with explosive volumes of music when he heard clinking of bottles, he stopped at the middle of the dance, turning around, searching for something throughout the darkness of the night. Changmin then stood in front of him making the poor boy fall on his feet while shutting his eyes tightly. When the boy opens his eyes he was welcome with a doe eyes looking at him so intently. She remember bursting out a laugh in front of the young boy when she saw his pale face and quivering lips, until then Kim Jong In a.k.a Kai always embarrassed when he meet her.

At that time al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter