Spring comes forth

SPRING ÉTOILES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  SPRING COMES FORTH [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] CHAPTER 1 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]Lee, Suji's POV

Currently, I am readying myself for school, nothing's unusual of me, but I have something that most people don't have.

 

"Oy, Suah, wake up! Time for school!" I shook my twin.

 

Yes, you heard it right, I HAVE A TWIN.

 

"5 more minutes..." she lazily said and probably went back to DREAMLAND.

 

"You kept saying '5 more minutes' for 15 minutes, the bus is going to leave us, if you won't drag yourself out of your bed, like, right now. I won't allow you to eat your favorite meal today for breakfast." I added a more serious tone in my voice, to make it more effective.

 

"Nooooo! My favorite spaghetti!" Suah quickly jolted up from her bed, she really looks quite adorable, unlike me, despite we're identical twins.

 

She quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath, and I giggled from her airhead-ness, well, this scene is not-so-unusual, it's more like an everyday routine, but still very laughable and amusing for me.

 

I went to her closet, and prepared her uniform for her, and also I finished readying her things. Well, I can't help it, anyways, since I am older by one minute.

"Suji, you're spoiling Suah again." I didn't knew mom was passing by

 

"Oh, eomma, uhm- this is... She woke up later by 15 mins, and I don't want to be late, so readying her things to reach the time, won't hurt, I think." I smiled

 

Mom sighed "You're acting like your the mother figure, again" Mom sighed "Okay, hurry up you two, I'm going to leave first, and thank you for the meal, it was delicious!" Mom winked and went off, since she has work.

Well, our father passed away since we were young, Mom had a hard time raising us, as a mother-father figure, I might as well help her by being a mother figure, instead. Since she always has work, which, is usually a father's responsibility. 

 

"I'm done!" Suah got out of the bathroom cheerfully

 

"Aish, hurry up you kid, and let's blowdry your hair!" I scolded at her while pretending to almost shoot her with a so-called hair dryer as a gun.

 

AFTER READYING AND EATING.

 

“Let's hurry up now, Suah. Or else we’ll miss the bus.” I said while grabbing my bag

 

“Okay okay!” Suah replied while finishing up tying her laces of her shoes

 

I went out first and then followed by Suah, we locked the door.

 

I looked at my wristwatch it was 7:11 AM and the bus leaves at 7:15 our class starts at 8:00! The next bus arrives at 7:45. It takes 15 minutes before arriving exactly infront of school, so we'll be late by then since we still have to get our books in the lockers.

 

“Come on now, Suah we only have 4 minutes until the bus leaves!” I grabbed Suah's hand and ran towards the bus stop, dragging her.

If my calculations are accurate if we ran as fast as we can, we could reach the time!

 

“Su-suji-” I could hear Suah's voice. A lil bit more and I can see the bus stop onsight

 

Only 4 steps away! And the bus is starting to close!

“No!” I yelled unknowingly

The bus’ door suddenly stopped halfway from closing, I can see a hand stopping it from doing so.

 

The bus opened up, I quickly went in and dragged Suah as quickly as we can.

 

“Oh, misses, you almost missed the bus.” the bus driver said

 

“Sorry 'bout that, here's the pay, thank you very much.” I apologized and handed the payment

 

“It's okay, thanks to that young man over there, he noticed you two.” the bus driver said and the bus went off

 

I looked at my back and saw a very tall guy with headsets on, acting as if nothing happened, I went close to him.

He seems to not notice me as he was busy fiddling with his phone.

Without hesitating I removed one of the buds of his headsets and looked at me with strained eyebrows

 

“Thank you for helping us, and I'm sorry for doing that.” I bowed to him 

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow

 

“I don’t care.” he said coldly and wore the bud back on and pretended I said nothing 

 

“This guy-” Suah was about to say something when I stopped her from doing so.

I quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter