Cafeteria

A piece of bread

Yook Sungjae's eyes scanned the cafeteria  looking for a place to sit. There were five open tables, and Sungjae didn't exactly want to sit at any of them. 

The first table was the closest , but Sungjae wouldn't sit there for the world. It was ' The Queen's table , where she and all her little ' friends ' sat every day. Nobody else got to sit there , ever.

The Queen was known to her ' friends ' as Choa, but no one else ever dared to call her that. It was a crime worthy of the greatest punishment; a look of scorn from the glitter-lined eyes of The Queen herself.

The next table was claimed by the most annoying boys in school; the 'cool kids' table. The guys always went around doing peace signs and saying in perfect unison ' We are The Block. ' The group was composed of seven super weird guys.

Woo Jiho was the leader. He was also the coolest guy in school , and he knew it. Sungjae didn't like him at all; he cursed and made fun of people, and Sungjae disliked people like that. 

Then there was Park Kyung, a total weirdo. He was always late, sometimes came to school in pajamas, told stupid jokes and had a sweatshirt that said ' Don't Talk to Me Unless You're Taylor Swift. ' Sungjae didn't like him either. 

Lee Taeil was short with large glasses and a high pitched voice. He was only in the group because he was the son of Jiho's mother's friend. Sungjae didn't really know him. 

Kim Yookwon was undeniably the weirdest kid in school . He wore his hair in purple braids, owned six dogs, had a loud laugh and a girlfriend who was a model . He had once danced in front of the whole school in an Elsa costume ( complete with high heels ) on a dare . Sungjae thought he was funny. 

Pyo Jihoon was the nicest; he and Sungjae were almost friends. He was nice to everyone and smiled often. He was the reason Sungjae didn't hate the whole group. 

B-bomb and Jaehyo were forever mysteries. Sungjae did not know them at all. 

The next table was the last place on earth Sungjae wanted to be.  Only three people sat there, but only because everyone else was afraid to come near them .

These three were Huang Zitao, Kris Wu, and a boy known to the school as simply ' Casper. ' They were the only male chinese students. They were also bullies. 

The fourth table was Ilhoon's, where Sungjae would have liked to sit if not for Ilhoon's girlfriend Hyuna. She always winked at Sungjae and , and he didn't like it. 

The last table was Seulgi's. Sungjae was about to go to Ilhoon's table, giving up, when he remembered that Joy sat at Seulgi's table. 

Joy had been Sungjae's crush for ages, well, alongside The Queen's friend Hyejeong. But he like Joy more. Maybe. 

Sungjae approached the table slowly. ' Hi, uh, can I sit here? ' 

Irene looked up at him and smiled. 'Sure!'

Sungjae smiled shyly and sat down next to Joy. 'So-'

Then, to his horror, his arm knocked into his water glass, and it spilled right onto Joy's bread.