III : BUNNY

Special Secret Agents

146c8a1c6e4b4952577059240991.jpg

Amber's Pov

After I walked off with yul and yoong ,I kept massaging my temple because my head hurts.

"Hey Am you okay? " yoong asked me when she saw me massaging my temple.

"Yeah... Just a little headache" I said and smiled at her, I glance behind me and saw Soo and Tae nudging each other, *sighhh*.....

We arrived at our classroom and saw it empty.... Well we're the first student to arrive here.

We sat beside each other in the last row where the window is....

(A/n: if you don't know what I mean here is their sitting arrangements near the window)

|*Am,Tae,Yul,Yoong,Soo*|

I buried my head in my table because my head still aching.

"Hey Am are you sure your okay?? " Yul unnie asked me.

"Yep I'm fine Yul, I'm just a bit sleepy I guess" I said and smiled at her to assure her that I'm okay. She just nodded but still her face looked with concern.

"Hey Yul a little favor?? Can you wake me up before the class starts?? " I asked Yul unnie, I just want to take a nap maybe that will lessen my aching head.

(A/n: if your wondering why amber just call her unnie's only by their nicknames, it's because that their so close that her unnie's don't mind it,)

"Okay llama" Yul unnie said patted my head, I just smiled a little and buried my head in my arms, and drifted of to dreamland.......

(Amber's dream)

'Where am I? ' I remembered I'm in school then I asked yul unnie if she could wake me up...

Is this a dream..

"Amber" that voice.... I know that voice...

"Amber come " she said , my feet lead me to the glowing door again...

I didn't hesitate and turned the knob, just like in my other dream, a flash of bright light appeared, and suddenly I'm in the living room again.

"Amber " The voice said again, i looked at where it came from expecting to see my 'Princess', but got dissapointed when I saw nothing...

"Amber " the voice said again, I looked in front of me and found my 'princess' , just like my other dreams her face is blurry, suddenly there's a flash of bright light , I kept blinking my eyes because of the sudden bang, I looked around and realize I'm not in the living room anymore, but in a room full of mirrors, I roam my eyes around and got surprise when I saw my sisters and my cousins

"Unnie!! " I shouted, suddenly I felt it again, my body started to go hot, my left hand started to hurt like crazy, I looked at my unnies and got surprise when I saw them, they all have different hair color, their eyes change and their body is glowing,

"Unnie what's happening?! " I yelled, my left hand started to go on fire, I looked at unnie and they just looking at me, my vision started to get blurry, I feel dizzy....

"This is our fate"

(End of dream)

"Llama!! " I jolted up, when someone shouted I'm my ear ,

"Hey are you okay?? You are sweating buckets.... . " Yul unnie, asked me, she had this worried face, and her hands are wiping my sweat in my forehead....

I breathe heavily, I'm sweating profusely, it's like I ran a 100 km race,

"Hey Llama... What's wrong??... Are you getting attack? " she asked me worriedly, I can't regain my breathing, Oh no! From all the time getting my Asthma attack , it's happening in school...

"Hey! Where's your inhaler?! " she asked me with panicked in her eyes,

"Hey what's wrong? " Tae unnie asked worriedly, Soo and yoong already went to me....

"She's getting an attack! " Yul unnie said panicked.... I kept holding my chest... I can't breath...

"What?! Where's your inhaler?! "Soo unnie said with so much panick in her eyes... I roam my eyes to find my bag, and I remembered, !! I left my bag in my locker.

"Lo-locker"I manage to croaked breathlessly,

"What's the password of your locker??" Tae unnie asked panicking also...

"18-24" I said... Still catching my breath...

(A/n: Amber's password has a meaning, can you figure it out??)

Yul unnie ran to the lockers after she heard my password...

"Hey breath... Breath... " Yoong said while caressing my back...

"Yul already ran to get your inhaler okay?... Now breath.... " Yoong said still caressing my back...

"Here! " Yul unnie came back handling me the inhaler, I quickly used it and regained my breath... 

"Thanks unnie " I said and smiled...

"Yah! Why did you not bring your inhaler here! You know that you have asthma !" Soo unnie shouted while she flicked my forehead.

"I just forgot it" I said pouting while rubbing my forehead

"Haish!! You made me worried! " soo unnie said Slapped me in my head again....

I just glared at her, and she stopped, I was about to shout back when somebody knocked on the door causing us to look,

"Um.... Is this the star section?? " a cute girl with a bunny look asked..

"Umm yeah.. " I answered, she just nodded and seated at the front row, 
My unnies went back to their seats and did what things their doing , Yoong and Yul are goofing around and I mean about goofing around they are playing rock paper scissors and hitting each other forehead hardly.... 
Tae is eating a lollipop while reading a book called... Fifty shades of gray???

O_o

I don't know what is the contents of the book she's reading but I know it's up to no good, how do I know??? Because she had that expression when she's doing some byuntae's stuff... 
And Soo, she's eating and eating, and eating..... *sigh... * I don't know how she can't get fat when she is eating a huge amount of food... o(╯□╰)o

I took my earphones and listen to Music, I'm actually interested in music. I can sing, composed/write music, I play musical instruments like drums, guitar. Piano. And etc....
I closed my eyes....

I am getting bored listening to music.. So I peeked at what Tae is reading....

→_→
.
.
.
.
"Uhmmm-ahhh~"
.
.
.
(⊙o⊙)?
"Anghhhh... Ummm.. Do-don't Stop,!!
Harder!! Yes!! "
.
(O_o)

What the Heck?!!

"YAH!! " I shouted and smacked her grinning face,

"OUCH!! Wha- Why did you do that?!! " she shouted to me holding her face and her lollipop on her other hand, she let go her book while giving me an angry and confuse look

"Why-why Are you reading stuffs like that?!! " I shouted stuttering, even if she always do this and I already caught her many times it's still making me blush... Well aside from reading she ummm... 
She ummm... 
Sometimes...

W

A

T

C

H

Videos as well and always caught her
I!!! and I don't know why it's always me!!! 
(┳Д┳)

"Why??? Because I can't live without it.... And don't pretend to be Innocent you llama face dork" she said with an annoying smirk, I blushed when she said that I'm not innocent....

"I-im i-i-inn-ocent!!! " I shouted stuttering while blushing, hey don't think that I'm lying, I'm really innocent, or am I???...

She was about to retort when I heard a soft giggle...

I looked at where it came from and found the cute bunny looking girl looking at us amusely....

"Oh, I'm sorry... I can't control it anymore, you two looked like kids arguing keke~.....cute"she said the last part like a whisper so I didn't hear it,

"Oh-oh! It's o-okay!! " I said stuttering while my face blushed more, I swear I looked like a tomato,

She went in front of me and stick her hand out..

"Hi my name is Bae, Suzy" she said and smiled, I smiled too and held her her hand,

"Amber J. Liu" I said shaking her hand, her eyes widen when she heard my name

"Amber Liu? I-im so-so-sorry! I thought you we're a guy " she said with a blushed on her face, unnies look at my direction, holding back their laughter.

"It's okay I get that a lot " I said and smiled, she smiled back and looked at the others

"Oh I'm Kim Taeyeon Liu! " Tae said and wave like a kid,

"Yo!Wassup! Kwon Yuri Liu here!! " she said with peace sign

"Hi!! Kim Yoona Liu imnida!! " Yoong said and smiled while she adjusted her spectacles,

"Annyeong!! Choi Sooyoung Liu here! " Soo said and wave dorkily at her, she just giggled at us

"Your new student here aren't you?? " she asked us and we all nodded.

"Do you mind to join me in lunch later?? I will introduce you to my friends! " she said and smiled, 

"Okay! We would appreciate it actually , we don't know anyone here.. Just you" I said and smiled charmingly, I don't know if it's just the light or she blushed...

"O-okay i-i-ll see you at lu-lunch" she said and went back to her seat,
Suzy's Pov

Rrriinngg! Rrinng!

I immediately pushed the snooze button, and went to take a shower, after I took a shower I wore a red skater skirt and white long sleeve Polo, I also wore a pink necktie and black highcuts,

I went downstairs and found my Mom cooking breakfast, and Dad reading a newspaper

"Morning umma! " I said and kissed her cheek, and went to Dad

"Morning Appa! " I said and also kissed his cheek,

"Morning sweety " my dad said and smiled, I took a seat beside him

"Here dear" my mom said while giving me a plate full of pankakes,

"Thanks mom"I said and started eating,

"Hey sweety did you know that there's gonna be a meteor shower tonight? "My dad said while giving me a smile

"REALLY?? " I said and smiled, I always love meteor showers, and the stars and the moon.

"Yep ,later at 8" he said smiled, I just smiled back and continued eating my breakfast, I can't wait till later!!I'm excited!!

I finished eating my breakfast and my dad drove me to school

I went to my class and it seems someone's already there,

I saw four girls and one boy sitting at the back, and I don't recognize them?? Am I in the wrong room??

I sofltly knocked on the door and their attention is all on me so I asked..

" Um.... Is this the star section? " I asked

" Umm Yeah.. " the boy with nerdy glasses answered me , I immediately took a seat in the front row,

I stole glances At this new students?? I first look at the skinny tall girl at the end, she is wearing a red Polo, she tucked it in a red orange skinny jeans, with neon orange suspenders, she wore red sneakers, and lastly her nerdy glasses, she has black long hair.

She keeps eating and eating, how can she eat that much???? Whatever...

Next I looked at the two girls who's playing rock paper scissors, I looked first at the tan girl, she is wearing a light green Polo, she tucked it liked the girl earlier in her dark green pants, she has a neon green suspenders, she also have nerdy glasses, and she wore a yellow green sneakers, she has a black shoulder length hair,

Then the girl beside her wore a light yellow Polo, she tucked it liked the two other girls in her black skinny jeans , she has a black suspenders, and she also have nerdy glasses, she wore black and yellow sneakers, she has curly brown shoulder length hair and have a smile liked an alligator,

I then looked at the petite girl who's eating a lollipop while reading a book, she has fair skin and a baby face, she really looked like a kid, 
My eyes then went to the boy ,he is closing his eyes now, I then study his features, he has long eyelashes, nice nose, a pinkish lips, and define jaw, 
Wow this boy is quite handsome,

I didn't know I dozed off but a shout woke me up.

"YAH!! " the boy shouted while he smacked the kid looking girl in the head

"OUCH!! Wha- Why did you do that?!! "The girl shouted while holding her head and her lollipop, she let go her book.

"Why-why Are you reading stuffs like that?!! " the boy shouted while blushing, I got curious took a peek of the cover of the book...

O_o

Fifty shades of gray

∩__∩

Ahhhh... I know that book... 
Don't get me wrong!! I only know that books title!!

"Why??? Because I can't leave without it.... And don't pretend to be Innocent you llama face dork"the petite girl said, the boy went beet red and a stuttering mess...

"I-im i-i-inn-ocent!!! "The boy shouted stuttering and blushing.... hehe... Cute...

The petite girl was about to retort when I giggle, I can't help it seeing them bicker like 4 years old..

I giggled, they all look at my direction

"Oh, I'm sorry... I can't control it anymore, you two looked like kids arguing keke~.....cute"I whisper the last part....

The boy blushed more and I swear he looked like a tomato.

"Oh-oh! It's o-okay!! " the boy said while flaring his arms around, I went in front of him and held my hand out

"Hi my name is Bae, Suzy" I said

"Amber Liu"he said, while shaking my hand, wait?! Amber Liu??!! I widen my eyes when I heard his- I mean her name..

"Amber Liu? I-im so-so-sorry! I thought you we're a guy " I said and blush ,the others looked like they are holding their laughter, it's so embarrassing!!

"It's okay I get that a lot " she said and smiled, I return the smile and eyed the others waiting for introduction

"Oh I'm Kim Taeyeon! " the girl who looks like a kid said and wave like a kid,

"Yo!Wassup! Kwon Yuri Liu here!! "The girl with tan skin said with a peace sign,

"Hi!! Kim Yoona imnida!! " the girl with the alligator smile said as she adjusted her spectacles

"Annyeong!! Sooyoung Liu here! " the girl who keeps eating said while waving dorkily, I giggled at their dorkiness

"Your new student here aren't you?? "I asked them, cause it's the first time I saw them here ,they all nodded

"Do you mind to join me in lunch later?? I will introduce you to my friends! "I said cause maybe they want to meet my friends and you know be my friend??

"Okay! We would appreciate it actually , we don't know anyone here.. Just you"Amber said and smiled, oh my God! Why is my heart beating so fast?!

"O-okay i-i-ll see you at lu-lunch" I said stuttering and went to my sit, while blushing, that nerd is something she is so handsome!!

Amber Liu...

Amber Liu...

I think I have a crush on you.....