Here's to Another Year

Glacier Eyes

Angel and I watched the concert well. Exo performed first and they did amazing. Then Wanna One performed and they were jaw dropping. When Sf9 took the stage Angel was so excited and surprised, I pretended to be shocked too. The excitement of the show didn't wear off on the car ride home either. We kept talking about our favorite moments the entire drive but I didn't mention meeting Zuho and RoWoon. I didn't know if I'd sound crazy or if it even happened at all. Maybe I had been daydreaming it all; and I still felt his warm smile in the pit of my stomach. 

"Good morning birthday girl," I heard my moms soft voice float from my doorway to my ears the next morning. I had completely forgotten about my birthday; I never celebrated much and I was so distracted by Zuho it had completely escaped my mind. 

I spent the day with my Mom and Angel. We went shopping and ate lunch at a small cafe. My Mom even got me a cake for after dinner which made me smile so wide. And then I spent my days like I always did.

I went to classes, I did some online work to make money, I talked to friends and hung out with Angel. After a while Zuho and Rowoon seemed like it might have actually all just have been a dream. But I was okay with that too because it was a dream I'd hold forever in my heart to make me smile. 

"Megan, is this yours?" My mom peeked her head inside my room holding up a blue bandanna. 

I didn't know how to answer it honestly. It wasn't mine but if I told anyone where I got it, I doubt anyone would believe me. And it's not like I can ever give it back to its owner, so does that make it mine? Is it stolen or is it permanently borrowed? Should I try to send it to SF9 entertainment company?

"What's up kiddo?" My mom was no sitting next to me on my bed; I hadn't noticed her move there. 

"Nothing, it's mine, I got it when Angel and I went to the concert." That was the truth, even if it left some parts out. 

~

"It's going to be 15 to 20 minute wait is what they said," My mom came outside of the cafe I had chosen for my birthday dinner. 

"We can go somewhere else-" 

"Not today birthday girl, this is your favorite cafe so we're eating here!" She laughed a little at the end. I really like hearing my mom laugh even though I know how hard of a time she is having. 

"I'm going to run to the ladies room," She patted my shoulder and I nodded pulling my phone out of my pocket. 

There was a twitter notification from SF9. It left me speechless. 

"This is not my favorite, you still have that...Do you think of me when you see this?"

Attached to the tweet was a picture of a black and white bandanna around Zuho's wrist. Does he really remember me? I twirl the bandanna, which I tied to my bag earlier this morning, wondering about what he meant by that tweet. Was it really about me or is just a coincidence? 

"What's got you so happy?" My mom had come back and I hadn't even noticed. I must have been smiling like an idiot. Did Zuho really remember me? Does he think about me too?